Introduction

Old August 13th 03, 09:00 PM
Christa

Default Introduction

Hi all,

After lurking for some weeks, it's time to introduce myself to the
newsgroup. I'm Christa, living in the Netherlands, and 19w1d pregnant with
'baby2'. We have a DD, born Oct. 2001.
So far, this pregnancy has been a lot better than the first one, no vomiting
at all! Yes!!

Hope to have a lot of fun and support in this newsgroup!

Best wishes,
Christa
DD born Oct 20th, 2001
EDD Jan. 6th, 2004

Old August 13th 03, 10:00 PM
Em

"Christa" wrote in message
After lurking for some weeks, it's time to introduce myself to the
newsgroup. I'm Christa, living in the Netherlands, and 19w1d pregnant with
'baby2'. We have a DD, born Oct. 2001.
So far, this pregnancy has been a lot better than the first one, no

vomiting
at all! Yes!!

Hope to have a lot of fun and support in this newsgroup!

Welcome to the group, Christa! Congratulations on baby2! I think you will
enjoy this group--it has a lot of good info and support to offer.

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old August 13th 03, 10:26 PM
Plissken

"Christa" wrote in message
Hi all,

After lurking for some weeks, it's time to introduce myself to the
newsgroup. I'm Christa, living in the Netherlands, and 19w1d pregnant with
'baby2'. We have a DD, born Oct. 2001.
So far, this pregnancy has been a lot better than the first one, no

vomiting
at all! Yes!!

Hope to have a lot of fun and support in this newsgroup!

Welcome to the group! I'm glad to hear you had no vomiting with the second
baby, it gives me hope :-)

Nadene

Old August 13th 03, 10:42 PM
Whirligig Witch

In article ENw_a.22668$KF1.309696@amstwist00, Christa
writes
Hi all,

After lurking for some weeks, it's time to introduce myself to the
newsgroup. I'm Christa, living in the Netherlands, and 19w1d pregnant with
'baby2'. We have a DD, born Oct. 2001.
So far, this pregnancy has been a lot better than the first one, no vomiting
at all! Yes!!

Hope to have a lot of fun and support in this newsgroup!

Best wishes,
Christa
DD born Oct 20th, 2001
EDD Jan. 6th, 2004

I've been meaning to delurk for a while too, but never quite got to it
until now. I'm also 19w1d so we've the same EDD

Me: I'm Tara, living in the UK with DH, pregnant with first child, still
throwing up sporadically. Avid MKP reader!
--
Whirligig Witch
Old August 14th 03, 06:20 AM
Elly

Welcome to MKP, Christa, and congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm sure you
will find lots of support and information here :-)

I'm Elly, and this is our first baby, due October 6th.

Elly
32 weeks + 3 days

Old August 14th 03, 01:57 PM
*Kristi*

"Em" wrote in message
"*Kristi*" wrote in message

Hi! I am also a lurker making myself known! I'm Kristi, living with DH

is
the US. I am TTC #1. I am currently experiencing my very first 2ww!

Welcome to the group, Kristi! Good luck with your TTC efforts--hope this

is
your only 2ww! :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Thanks!! me too!!

Old August 14th 03, 10:38 PM
Tatjana Farkin

Hi and welcome! :-)

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 2 years

Old August 15th 03, 10:01 AM
Lindsay

*delurk*

I've been soaking up information from this ng, it's fantastic!

I am 9 weeks pregnant... unplanned but very much wanted ) In fact I
know when I conceived and let's just say in response to "Shall I get
the condom?" it's not a good idea to say "Oh what's the point, we're
too fat to get pregnant and I'm sure I'm not ovulating," if you don't
want the unexpected! Famous last words indeed ;o)

It's my first and so mostly I swing between complete happiness and
terror! And I'm looking forward to making magical week 12 because I am
worrying about *everything*

And I didn't know tiredness would be such a factor early on. Haven't
thrown up but I feel naseous just about all day which is very
miserable, although it does seem to be easing off a little bit now.

I'm 28 and live in the UK with my American hubs.

Due date is 17/3/04. eeek!

Lindsay )
Old August 15th 03, 08:17 PM
Em

"Lindsay" wrote in message

I've been soaking up information from this ng, it's fantastic!

I am 9 weeks pregnant... unplanned but very much wanted ) In fact I
know when I conceived and let's just say in response to "Shall I get
the condom?" it's not a good idea to say "Oh what's the point, we're
too fat to get pregnant and I'm sure I'm not ovulating," if you don't
want the unexpected! Famous last words indeed ;o)

It's my first and so mostly I swing between complete happiness and
terror! And I'm looking forward to making magical week 12 because I am
worrying about *everything*

snip

Welcome to the group, Lindsay! Congratulations on your little surprise :-) I
remember well how it feels to be holding out for the "magic" 12th week. It
really does take a load off your mind (the worries are then further reduced
after you feel the baby moving).

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Online Interview Introduction M. Luhring General 0 November 14th 03 05:44 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 01:35 AM
Introduction - in TTW phase! [email protected] Pregnancy 7 July 12th 03 05:25 PM
Introduction Shelly Pregnancy 10 July 11th 03 06:47 AM
Introduction - in TWW phase! [email protected] Pregnancy 0 July 10th 03 01:48 PM