morning sickness tips? (was ideas for valentines day)

Old February 2nd 04, 10:24 PM
David Dalton

Default morning sickness tips? (was ideas for valentines day)

Trokey wrote on nf.general :

I'd like to take my wife out somewhere nice for valentine's day. Anyone
know of any restaurants having good valentines specials? Also, she's
pregnant, so nowhere smoky, and booze is out, of course!

She's had a tough time with morning sickness, and she deserves a nice
valentines day - any suggestions besides the restaurant are welcome.

Thanks,
Matt

Well, some women like this more than others, but anyway
get a book or check out a web site on reflexology and
give her a really good foot rub including hot towels.
Some pregnant women if they are on their feet have problems
with their feet but be warned that some women may be
aroused by the treatment (some it doesn't turn on though,
I think).

Morning sickness, well you'll have to ask my old yoga
teacher Gioia Irwin in Vancouver for tips on that
(she knows a lot about therapeutic yoga and yoga for
pregant women and knows others who know some as well).
Well, Beverley Winsor and others here in Newfoundland may
know some too. I'll worry about it more when one is
regularly near me I guess but think grounding might help so
I just tried to ground your wife and baby which
should if it doesn't help at least do no harm and it
seemed to give Shane MacGowan a rootedness and well of
energy to draw on himself in 1995 in Vancouver.

David

obscure but possibly useful morning sickness idea P Harris Pregnancy 3 February 1st 04 11:40 PM
Self-hypnosis for morning sickness? V Pregnancy 1 January 2nd 04 11:06 PM
Morning sickness = depression Jill Pregnancy 32 December 16th 03 09:02 PM
Morning Sickness Defender Pregnancy 9 December 3rd 03 03:57 PM
morning sickness question alissa Pregnancy 7 November 1st 03 01:06 PM