obnoxious people

Old December 29th 06, 11:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default obnoxious people

lostintranslation (Kim Olsen) wrote
Ok, Oscar. Does that mean that when Greg said I should get arrested in
court to challenge a law, he was in fact, breaking the law?

To be a bit technical, I did not suggest you should get arrested.
I suggested you could consider submitting the recordings of
government agents, and warned that you might need to
LITIGATE the issue. Clearly I presented that as an option
that you probably did not want to persue.

But based on what you and your cronies have said, you
ALREADY had the child returned and no longer needed help.

Come on Kim, or whoever you are, it was obvious from
early on that you had a huge CHIP on your shoulder long
before I made those statements.

AND I STILL stand on the idea that privacy laws DO NOT
apply to government agents in the performance of their duty.
Any citizen, regardless of their local recording laws should
be able to record all interactions and interviews with CPS agents.

Missouri REQUIRES such recordings, thanks to CPSWATCH.
Several other states do as well.

One caseworker interviewing a parent in such a state recently
claimed his recorder was broken, then immediately
went to interview the child and the recording was perfect.
His recorder miraculously repaired itself!

Does that
mean that when Greg and company say, 'don't stipulate, don't do
anything on the service plan' they are giving out advice illegally?

I am not an attorney. I am also not a rutabaga.

Remember that?

Thank you for proving what I have been saying all along was right.

Greg is not only dangerous

To CPS agencies

but is giving illegal advice. Good job, dear chap!

I am not a lawyer. Please find yourself "vigorous representation" if
you can.

Old December 29th 06, 12:28 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
lostintranslation (Kim Olsen) wrote
Ok, Oscar. Does that mean that when Greg said I should get arrested in
court to challenge a law, he was in fact, breaking the law?

To be a bit technical,

You're simply trying to use smoke and mirrors to hide what you ACTUALLY
said.

See below.

I did not suggest you should get arrested.

Sure you did, Greg.

See below.

I suggested you could consider submitting the recordings of
government agents, and warned that you might need to
LITIGATE the issue.

Greg, you knew the recording was illegal and you said submitting it in
court was "a good way to get them to try and charge you."

And the only "issue" to be litigated would be her arrest.

See below.

"lostintranslation:
While your state laws may prohibit recording,
there is still a valid argument to make that a citizen
should STILL have a right to record a government
agent in the performance of their duties.

The caseworker should have no expectation of privacy.

It would need LITIGATION though.

If you want to play that one out you might actually
be better off to bait them into trying to
charge you for breaking the state law.

I think defending that one might be stronger
than arguing to have the tape be allowed.

Trying to have it allowed in court using that
"government agent in the performance of their duties"
argument might be a good way to get them
to try to charge you.

A charge I would WELCOME if I was in your state!"

Clearly I presented that as an option
that you probably did not want to persue.

You said YOU would WELCOME IT!!!!

But based on what you and your cronies have said, you
ALREADY had the child returned and no longer needed help.

She wasn't asking for help, Greg.

Come on Kim, or whoever you are, it was obvious from
early on that you had a huge CHIP on your shoulder long
before I made those statements.

If it was "obvious from early on" why did you give advice to someone
who wasn't asking for advice?

AND I STILL stand on the idea that privacy laws DO NOT
apply to government agents in the performance of their duty.
Any citizen, regardless of their local recording laws should
be able to record all interactions and interviews with CPS agents.

And if someone gets arrested they always can claim Greg "dingleberry"
Hanson says the law shouldn't apply.

Missouri REQUIRES such recordings, thanks to CPSWATCH.
Several other states do as well.

Which other states?

Old December 29th 06, 04:01 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
lostintranslation (Kim Olsen) wrote
Ok, Oscar. Does that mean that when Greg said I should get arrested in
court to challenge a law, he was in fact, breaking the law?

To be a bit technical, I did not suggest you should get arrested.
I suggested you could consider submitting the recordings of
government agents, and warned that you might need to
LITIGATE the issue. Clearly I presented that as an option
that you probably did not want to persue.

"need to LITIGATE the issue?" R R R R R the prince of understatement and
denial. Precious. The first step in her "litigation" would have been to
follow the bailiff's request to present her wrists for cuffing.

But based on what you and your cronies have said, you
ALREADY had the child returned and no longer needed help.

So, after all the tripe you and your cronies have posted about the risks
CPS will come after you again and again (and Dan has proven they do) you
want us to believe that YOU pretend to believe R R R R R ... that she
wouldn't thus put her children in jeopardy of being removed AGAIN by
getting herself R R R R R "litigated?"

Come on Kim, or whoever you are, it was obvious from
early on that you had a huge CHIP on your shoulder long
before I made those statements.

Oh, now Kim's not Kim. Thus not really Kim who is lostintranslation.

Brilliant ploy there, Greg. Every newcomer will immediately question who
Kim is, and who is this wonderboy, Greg, that has exposed her as "not
being Kim."

R R R R R R

What was her "chip," Greg? One of your imaginary pieces of twaddle? She
said 'car' and you, in shock and indignation, corrected her with,
"internal combustion driven conveyance of people and things?"

AND I STILL stand on the idea that privacy laws DO NOT
apply to government agents in the performance of their duty.

Look stupid, they have to preserve THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS. You hapless
twit if they simply spill everything they know by explicit or inferred
babbling about a case they just violated privacy laws.

Any citizen, regardless of their local recording laws should
be able to record all interactions and interviews with CPS agents.

Why? The agent could be talking about things that are private to others
that YOU do not have a right to spread around. Even by inference the
employee would be in violation if they willingly gave information.

Missouri REQUIRES such recordings, thanks to CPSWATCH.
Several other states do as well.

Oh, how was CPSwatch involved?

One caseworker interviewing a parent in such a state recently
claimed his recorder was broken, then immediately
went to interview the child and the recording was perfect.
His recorder miraculously repaired itself!

Twaddle. And absolutely nothing to do with recording another's
conversation without their knowledge in states where it is illegal. You
are meandering, again, Greg.

Does that
mean that when Greg and company say, 'don't stipulate, don't do
anything on the service plan' they are giving out advice illegally?

I am not an attorney. I am also not a rutabaga.

Remember that?

That you are a rutabaga?

Thank you for proving what I have been saying all along was right.

Greg is not only dangerous

To CPS agencies

RR RR R R ....YOU? You are a laugh to CPS agencies, little crusader rabbit.

but is giving illegal advice. Good job, dear chap!

I am not a lawyer. Please find yourself "vigorous representation" if
you can.

You just like to play one, Greg.

9:-

Old July 19th 07, 07:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:-]

On 29 Dec 2006 02:54:12 -0800, "Greegor" wrote:

lostintranslation (Kim Olsen) wrote
Ok, Oscar. Does that mean that when Greg said I should get arrested in
court to challenge a law, he was in fact, breaking the law?

To be a bit technical, I did not suggest you should get arrested.
I suggested you could consider submitting the recordings of
government agents, and warned that you might need to
LITIGATE the issue. Clearly I presented that as an option
that you probably did not want to persue.

Exactly as an attorney does when giving legal advice.

You are practicing law. Without a license. Get one. Or go to jail.

I'm tired of your abuse of new comers, and successful families like
Kim's. Keep up your ****, Greg.

But based on what you and your cronies have said, you
ALREADY had the child returned and no longer needed help.

But you gave her legal advice that could easily, if she followed it,
put her children BACK in state custody.

Come on Kim, or whoever you are, it was obvious from
early on that you had a huge CHIP on your shoulder long
before I made those statements.

Based on what, little lying pig?

AND I STILL stand on the idea that privacy laws DO NOT
apply to government agents in the performance of their duty.

Then why don't YOU show up in court with the evidence YOU have broken
the law, and YOU risk going to jail and or a fine?

Do it, instead of trying to use other people as YOUR lab rat.

Any citizen, regardless of their local recording laws should
be able to record all interactions and interviews with CPS agents.

"Should," is a long way from legally can do it and not wind up paying
dearly for it.

You are, by your very argument, continuing to practice law. And bad
law at that. You'd be disbarred if you told a real legal client to get
themselves busted and risk losing their children.

EVEN if you followed with, "your choice."

And the person deciding to go with your suggestion would have
excellent grounds to SUE YOUR ass cross eyed and tie up your income
for the rest of your life, taking ALL your possessions at the
beginning for public auction to begin paying of the judgement against
you.

Missouri REQUIRES such recordings, thanks to CPSWATCH.
Several other states do as well.

One caseworker interviewing a parent in such a state recently
claimed his recorder was broken, then immediately
went to interview the child and the recording was perfect.
His recorder miraculously repaired itself!

Does that
mean that when Greg and company say, 'don't stipulate, don't do
anything on the service plan' they are giving out advice illegally?

I am not an attorney. I am also not a rutabaga.

Remember that?

Thank you for proving what I have been saying all along was right.

Greg is not only dangerous

To CPS agencies

RRRRR....WHAT'S IT COST THEM SO FAR, RUTABAGA?

REcovered even ONE child? Overturned even ONE finding..in six long
years of your babbling here?

Cost anyone their job? Discourage a worker so badly they left the
agency for good?

Guess who here HAS done these things, Greg?

And no, his name doesn't start with Greg, or Dennis. YOu can trust me
on this.

but is giving illegal advice. Good job, dear chap!

I am not a lawyer.

Greg, show your posts to a lawyer. You need help, little man.

Please find yourself "vigorous representation" if
you can.

Took the words right out of my mouth, you did.

I could not give you better legal advice myself.

Show your posts....all of them were you pretend to give advice.

Ask HIM or HER if you were giving legal advice...despite your
disclaimer.

After all, I too am not a lawyer, so YOU better not listen to me,
except for my FRIENDLY advice, to GET A LAWYER.

You are coming up on needing one. Trust me on this.

0:]