black to me

Old October 25th 08, 08:08 PM posted to misc.kids.consumers,misc.kids,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default black to me

bad luck cats shows from

http://www.tottvwatch.com/nickelodeo...ber-2-line-up/

I just realized that Nickelodeon's special line up for Halloween is called
Shocktober 2 and it started this morning. It includes some Halloween themed
episodes of Nickelodeon shows (does not count the Nick Jr. themed shows)
today (October 25, 2008) through Thursday, October 30, 2008. Monday through
Thursday the exact episodes to air are unknown as they are UPick match ups,
but they are all Halloween themed. Below is what is left of the line up.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

8pm - iCarly's "iScream for Halloween" episode
8:30pm - Drake & Josh's "Alien Invasion" episode
9pm - Zoey 101's "Haunted House" episode
9:30pm - Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide's "Halloween/Vampires,
Ghosts, Werewolves, and Zombies" episode

Sunday, October 26, 2008

2pm to 5pm - Halloween themed episodes of The Fairly Oddparents, Tak and the
Power of Juju, Back at the Barnyard, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy
Genius, The Mighty B!, and Spongebob Squarepants

7pm - Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide's "Halloween/Vampires,
Ghosts, Werewolves, and Zombies" episode
7:30pm - iCarly's "iScream for Halloween" episode
8pm - Zoey 101's "Curse of PSA" episode

Monday, October 27, 2008

3pm to 5pm - Spooky UPick Daily
3pm - Spongebob Squarepants vs. Danny Phantom
4pm - Zoey 101 vs. Drake & Josh

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3pm to 5pm - Spooky UPick Daily
3pm - The Fairly Oddparents vs. Tak and the Power of Juju
4pm - iCarly vs. The Naked Brothers Band

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3pm to 5pm - Spooky UPick Daily
3pm - The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius vs. Avatar: The Last
Airbender
4pm - H2O vs. Zoey 101

Thursday, October 30, 2008

3pm to 5pm - Spooky UPick Daily
3pm - The Mighty B! vs. Danny Phantom
4pm - Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide vs. iCarly

Old October 28th 08, 03:53 PM posted to misc.kids
news[_4_]

"marika" wrote in message

I just realized that Nickelodeon's special line up for Halloween is called
Shocktober 2 and it started this morning. It includes some Halloween
themed episodes of Nickelodeon shows (does not count the Nick Jr. themed
shows) today (October 25, 2008) through Thursday, October 30, 2008. Monday
through Thursday the exact episodes to air are unknown as they are UPick
match ups, but they are all Halloween themed. Below is what is left of the
line up.

I am so happy that one of the Nick channels (we get a few) bright back "Are
You Afraid of the Dark"! I watched it it the early 90's with my oldest and
now my youngest is into it.

Old October 28th 08, 03:53 PM posted to misc.kids
news[_4_]

"marika" wrote in message

I just realized that Nickelodeon's special line up for Halloween is called
Shocktober 2 and it started this morning. It includes some Halloween
themed episodes of Nickelodeon shows (does not count the Nick Jr. themed
shows) today (October 25, 2008) through Thursday, October 30, 2008. Monday
through Thursday the exact episodes to air are unknown as they are UPick
match ups, but they are all Halloween themed. Below is what is left of the
line up.

I am so happy that one of the Nick channels (we get a few) bright back "Are
You Afraid of the Dark"! I watched it it the early 90's with my oldest and
now my youngest is into it.

WELCOME TO THE THOUGHTS OF BLACK MEN GROUPS!!!!! Teeee Child Support 0 December 16th 07 09:28 PM
Above Black marika Single Parents 0 February 19th 07 07:35 PM
Black Children in Texas’ Foster Care Fare Worse than Others, Study Says,,Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2006,By: Michael H. Cottman ,,Black social workers said last week that a new study about black children and foster care is troubling and raises seriou wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 January 18th 06 04:33 PM
black tie! Anne Rogers Breastfeeding 4 December 5th 05 11:50 PM
Men in Black II for a 5 year old? Calla General 16 August 16th 03 12:22 PM