Milk Imbalance

Old October 8th 03, 10:18 PM
JëñJèllÿßeãñ

Default Milk Imbalance

I have a hind milk foremilk imbalance, has anyone out there had the same
problem and how did you fix it. Also...are you as hungry as I am?!?!?

JellyBean
Mom 3

---

Old October 8th 03, 10:24 PM
Irina Rempt

On Wednesday 08 October 2003 23:18 JëñJèllÿßeãñ wrote:

Also...are you as hungry as I am?!?!?

I don't know how hungry you are, but when I was nursing twins (now 8 and
gloriously healthy) I ate fully twice as much as normal.

Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin. http://www.valdyas.org/irina/
http://www.valdyas.org/~irina/foundobjects/ Latest: 11-May-2003
Old October 8th 03, 11:45 PM
iphigenia

JëñJèllÿßeãñ wrote:
I have a hind milk foremilk imbalance, has anyone out there had the
same problem and how did you fix it. Also...are you as hungry as I
am?!?!?

Try using the same breast for a few nursing sessions in a row.

Actually never noticed any particular hunger in the beginning, just thirst.
I ate pretty much the same as always, which meant I lost weight ; )

At this point, I think *not* having another person living off my body is
going to be the bigger shock to my metabolism, if DS ever decides to wean...

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net