Baby vibes needed!!!

Old May 20th 04, 01:53 PM
Shannon

Default Baby vibes needed!!!

Ok, I'm on TTC #1. I've had cramps for over 2 days and today AF is
due. Today I feel nothing. Doesn't feel Iike I'm going to see AF in
the near future. Very strange. I'm going to give it until Saturday
before I test since this is my first month off the pill and I could be
misjudging when AF is due.

Does anyone else find strange things happening in your body that you
never noticed before you first started trying? I equate this to moving
into a new house. Its like there are all sorts of strange 'bumps and
noises" in the night. Its taking some getting used to. The human body
fascinates me

--
Shannon

Please remove -NO SPAM from email address to email me personally.

Old May 20th 04, 10:05 PM
Sandi

"Shannon" wrote in message
Ok, I'm on TTC #1. I've had cramps for over 2 days and today AF is
due. Today I feel nothing. Doesn't feel Iike I'm going to see AF in
the near future. Very strange. I'm going to give it until Saturday
before I test since this is my first month off the pill and I could be
misjudging when AF is due.

Does anyone else find strange things happening in your body that you
never noticed before you first started trying? I equate this to moving
into a new house. Its like there are all sorts of strange 'bumps and
noises" in the night. Its taking some getting used to. The human body
fascinates me

--
Shannon

Please remove -NO SPAM from email address to email me personally.

I don't really have any advice for you, but I just wanted to say good luck
and sent you lots of baby dust!

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3 1/2