Just asking.

Old June 3rd 04, 03:55 PM
Bóliath

Default Just asking.

Alpha wrote:
Bóliath says:

I'm guessing neither of you have a noticeable Irish population near you
then?

Our Eamon was born in Providence, RI -- didn't often have people recognize
the name there. We lived in Boston prior to living in Providence; I'm
certain people there would have known the name.

-- Alpha
mom to Eamon and Quinn

There's a few of them hereabouts alright

Old June 3rd 04, 06:20 PM
Jamie Clark

Tori,
It was my understanding that those names, Ann, Anna, Hannah, had different
meanings in Iranian, the OP's dh's parents native language, not English.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

"Tori M." wrote in message
I may just be confused but all the meanings I have seen for Ann, Anna,
Hannah and simular mean Graceful. What toilet, bodily parts meaning does
Anna have?

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04
"Alissa" wrote in message

"Christine" wrote in message
has anyone ever thought maybe you should have named your baby another
name. OR were you 100% happy with the one you picked?

I love Chloe, but I also loved Olivia too. and melanie, AND
Victoria...lol....but I stuck with Chloe because I have been calling

her
chloe for months now, I could'nt imagine her anyother name, but i did
wonder if I chose the right one, they should give you more
time....lol...

I'm not sorry, i think she even looks like a chloe..;-))))

anyone else?

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnurs...LID=9T8S0V9F5G

neither of us love DD's name, it was a compromise because alot of names

liked had awful meanings in his parents language (Iranian) I liked names
with Anna, Johanna, and Kira.... but they have toilet or bodily parts as
meanings.... so we both agreed on Sarah Grace but then changed it

thinking
the other liked it better...turns out we both preferred Sarah...too late
now,

same for DS's name, hard to find something we both didn't mind and it

had
some meaning in Persian without sounding middle eastern...neither of us

love
his name either and who knows if it will suit him....
We also have a long and strange last name so I chose easy popular names

compensate...
Alissa

Old June 3rd 04, 07:40 PM
Tori M.

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
k.net...
Tori,
It was my understanding that those names, Ann, Anna, Hannah, had different
meanings in Iranian, the OP's dh's parents native language, not English.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

well that teaches me for not paying attention to all the details

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04