oops...

Old September 29th 03, 01:23 AM
CME

Default oops...

'Kate wrote in message ...
Forgot to switch my handle. Texas Mom = 'Kate, BTW.

Interesting responses though. :-)

What I find more interesting is Cheatum's response to you, before he even
knew who you were. Yep, let's call everyone dykes if they don't agree with
your way of thinking. Pffft.

Christine

Old September 29th 03, 01:52 AM
Cheatum

On Sun 28 Sep 2003 08:23:23p, CME Decided to post this message
news:%XKdb.20331$o21.15853@edtnps84, to the newsgroup
alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote in message
Forgot to switch my handle. Texas Mom = 'Kate, BTW.

Interesting responses though. :-)

What I find more interesting is Cheatum's response to you, before he
even knew who you were. Yep, let's call everyone dykes if they don't
agree with your way of thinking. Pffft.

Christine

These are sad days indeed when a man can't troll on occasion.

--
Cheatum

A mistress should be like a little country retreat near the town, not to
dwell in constantly, but only for a night and away.

William Wycherley (1640 - 1716)
English playwright.

The Country Wife

Old September 29th 03, 04:00 AM
Cheatum

On Sun 28 Sep 2003 10:22:21p, 'Kate Decided to post this message
, to the newsgroup
alt.support.single-parents

SNIP

These are sad days indeed when a man can't troll on occasion.

Yeah... indeed they are. We probably need a troll. They tend to bring

cohesiveness back to a divided group. Know any good ones? g

'Kate

Not certain if I would qualify as a good one. Besides, the mood just has
to strike me. I try to tread lightly where I may catch people's wraith
but, sometimes I just can't help myself.

--
Cheatum

Death is not the greatest of ills; it is worse to want to die, and not be
able to.

Sophocles (496? - 406 BC)
Greek playwright.

Electra

Old September 29th 03, 12:44 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 00:52:36 GMT, Cheatum

'Kate wrote in message
Forgot to switch my handle. Texas Mom = 'Kate, BTW.

Interesting responses though. :-)

What I find more interesting is Cheatum's response to you, before he
even knew who you were. Yep, let's call everyone dykes if they don't
agree with your way of thinking. Pffft.

Christine

These are sad days indeed when a man can't troll on occasion.

Yeah... indeed they are. We probably need a troll. They tend to bring
cohesiveness back to a divided group. Know any good ones? g

'Kate

Bubble bath

there ya go Kate.

Old September 29th 03, 05:58 PM
Dennis Here

'Kate 'Kate wrote in message ...
Forgot to switch my handle. Texas Mom = 'Kate, BTW.

That must make you the current record holder for the most number of alias'

Dennis

Old September 29th 03, 10:15 PM
Paul Griffiths

'Kate wrote in message ...

Forgot to switch my handle. Texas Mom = 'Kate, BTW.

New to this online stuff are you? ;-)

Interesting responses though. :-)

Really? I'll go and look at them now.

--
Paul Griffiths

UPDATE to Oops . . . Leslie Breastfeeding 12 March 23rd 04 04:59 PM
Oops . . . Leslie Breastfeeding 51 March 23rd 04 01:55 AM
Oops repartations was bobbaloo was Kids should work... Kane Foster Parents 1 November 30th 03 04:32 AM