Lavoone's own parents beat her unmercifully

Old April 3rd 04, 02:43 AM
Doan

Default Lavoone's own parents beat her unmercifully

On 23 Mar 2004, Kane wrote:

Does that make your clitoris tingle?

Another typical response from a "never-spanked" boy! Your mom must be
proud, Kane2! ;-)

Doan

Old April 3rd 04, 07:20 AM
Doan

On 2 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:43:07 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 23 Mar 2004, Kane wrote:

Does that make your clitoris tingle?

Another typical response from a "never-spanked" boy! Your mom must

be
proud, Kane2! ;-)

She'd be laughin' her ass off at you and The Plant.

She is a proud mom! ;-)

Do you find a women's clitoris somehow undeserving of mention?

Why don't you ask her? :-)

I wonder what you felt tingling when you were spanked as a child, and
if it still tingles when you write lie after lie about spanking here?

Why don't you ask LaVonne? ;-)

Say, you got The Question figured out yet?

LOL! Got the Embry study? :-)

Why don't we ask Arline...un, Arlina?

Or Gerald? :-)

Doan

Old April 3rd 04, 09:50 PM
Kane

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 09:15:08 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 3 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On 23 Mar 2004, Kane wrote:

Does that make your clitoris tingle?

Another typical response from a "never-spanked" boy! Your mom

must
be
proud, Kane2! ;-)

She'd be laughin' her ass off at you and The Plant.

She is a proud mom! ;-)

Thank you for the recognition of your foolishness, and that of The
Plant.

Thanks your mom for having some one like you crawled out of her

"smelly
****"! ;-)

Do you find a women's clitoris somehow undeserving of mention?

Why don't you ask her? :-)

I don't know. Maybe because The Plant already answered by not
answering.

Are you calling your mom "The Plant" now????

I wonder what you felt tingling when you were spanked as a

child,
and
if it still tingles when you write lie after lie about spanking

here?

Why don't you ask LaVonne? ;-)

How would LaVonne know if you felt tingling?

Was she spanked? :-)

Say, you got The Question figured out yet?

LOL! Got the Embry study? :-)

And already gave it to others.

Gerald and Alina asked for it. GIVE IT TO THEM!

How do you know I haven't?

Why don't YOU give it to them and why have they not asked YOU for it,
or at least not publically?

Seems a bit odd.

Why don't we ask Arline...un, Arlina?

Or Gerald? :-)

Does he have it too? You already sent it to him?

He is on your side. He should be asking you. I've already said
I will send him one if you Kan't! ;-)

No, you can send him one whether I can or not. He wouldn't be burdened
by two. And what about "Aline?" R R R R

How nice of you. When he says he got it from you I'll ask him
questions in the forum that will clarify that you indeed had the
report I have.

But then your friend Arline should be able to do the same.

Who is Arline?

Aline. Sorry for the typo. Sorry still you are too dense or lost in
your lies to know who "Arline" was in relation to the being asked for
the study.

Why don't you just pull out that sock and slip it over your hand

and
we can start? R R R R R R R

Why don't you pull your head out of your asshole? ;-)

My my, filthy ad homs, and I've been so polite too.

You seem a bit touchy about your encursion into the world of sock
puppetry.

(That was a fabulous try at getting a copy from me...I have to

admire
the depth of your self delusion.)

Funny how long "Aline" is taking to get back to me....R R R R R

Could it be that she is ashamed of anti-spanker like you? Didn't you
try doing a "traceroute" on her? ;-)

Oh, my logs told me what I needed to know.

And I can't imagine, "her" being too ashamed to ask for something she
asked for once already.

i'm not different now, nor have my posts changed, than I was when
"she" asked before.

I can imagine you, however, trying to concoct the most credible
sounding response as "Aline" and it taking you a very long time.

Doan

Kane can start, can you?

Kane Kan't! ;-)

Won't. There's a difference. I answered your question on proof of
possession of the study, but you seem to be reluctant to answer mine.

Embry did use the word "punish" and I think I even gave you the page
number where he did so, and my commentary on it.

But you are looking for "coup" not a chance to debate. I'm looking to
make you honest.

Such simple questions too, not giving away a single important fact,
just a couple of page numbers in referrence to page content that I
revealed...and yet you still won't prove you have the study.

Well, when you've answered The Question, the never spanked boy

claim,
and let me see now what was that other one? Oh yes, PROOF you have

the
study, not dancing about.

Weasel!

Mirror?

And YOU must prove it first, dear one, as YOU made the original
challenge.

Running again, Kane2. :-)

Nope, standing right here giving you a clear unobstructed shot. And
you choked yet again, Aline.

You haven't even been able to prove you have the study. I've sent it
to two people. You've sent it to who?

So what's the name of the person from the page number I gave you, that
is the same as someone that posts here often? Pretty simple eh?

So tell us, what stops you from answering?

Why all the diversion, Droan. Have you something to hide?

Now aske me a series of questions and don't answer the question, as
usual.

We all know a child when we see one, full of himself, and attending
his poor flacid Droaning ego.

You say you want to debate the Embry study, yet you won't prove you
have it, just deman that I do. I don't even need it to debate you,
though I have it.

You keep insisting I prove I have it. YOU wanted to debate. Why should
I have it?

All you have to do is answer three simple challenges, all of which
would take about 5 minutes, yet you won't answer one. Tsk, Droaner.

You don't want to debate. You don't have the study. You can't answer
the question. And you won't respond to the counter challenge I
offerred to prove that I said I had never been spanked.

So what's new?

YOu are twice the narcissist that greegor the whore is. You wallow in
all this attention. To the point you'll even create a sockpuppet when
you get that you are being ignored. R R R R R

Doan

Kane
Old April 3rd 04, 10:29 PM
Doan

On 23 Mar 2004, Kane wrote:

Does that make your clitoris tingle?

Another typical response from a "never-spanked" boy! Your mom
must
be
proud, Kane2! ;-)

She'd be laughin' her ass off at you and The Plant.

She is a proud mom! ;-)

Thank you for the recognition of your foolishness, and that of The
Plant.

Thanks your mom for having some one like you crawled out of her

"smelly
****"! ;-)

No answer? I am disappointed! ;-)

Do you find a women's clitoris somehow undeserving of mention?

Why don't you ask her? :-)

I don't know. Maybe because The Plant already answered by not
answering.

Are you calling your mom "The Plant" now????

No answer? I am disappointed, Kane3!

I wonder what you felt tingling when you were spanked as a

child,
and
if it still tingles when you write lie after lie about spanking
here?

Why don't you ask LaVonne? ;-)

How would LaVonne know if you felt tingling?

Was she spanked? :-)

No answer? I am disappointed, Kane2! :-)

Say, you got The Question figured out yet?

LOL! Got the Embry study? :-)

And already gave it to others.

Gerald and Alina asked for it. GIVE IT TO THEM!

How do you know I haven't?

You can't give something that you don't have! ;-)

Why don't YOU give it to them and why have they not asked YOU for it,
or at least not publically?

If they asked me, I would. I OFFERED IT TO THEM!

Seems a bit odd.

Odd indeed! ;-) If this Embry Study supported your position and you
don't give it to them when they asked, then you are STUPID! You can
thank you mom for that, since you were "never-spanked" and thus, can't
blame spanking for your stupidity! ;-)

Why don't we ask Arline...un, Arlina?

Or Gerald? :-)

Does he have it too? You already sent it to him?

He is on your side. He should be asking you. I've already said
I will send him one if you Kan't! ;-)

No, you can send him one whether I can or not. He wouldn't be burdened
by two. And what about "Aline?" R R R R

I would be glad to provide the study to anyone that asked. :-)

How nice of you. When he says he got it from you I'll ask him
questions in the forum that will clarify that you indeed had the
report I have.

But then your friend Arline should be able to do the same.

Who is Arline?

Aline. Sorry for the typo. Sorry still you are too dense or lost in
your lies to know who "Arline" was in relation to the being asked for
the study.

LOL!

Just throwing the same "****" back at you! Don't you like the taste? ;-)

And you keep on pulling "****" out of your mouth and your mom approved!

(That was a fabulous try at getting a copy from me...I have to

admire
the depth of your self delusion.)

Funny how long "Aline" is taking to get back to me....R R R R R

Could it be that she is ashamed of anti-spanker like you? Didn't you
try doing a "traceroute" on her? ;-)

Oh, my logs told me what I needed to know.

LOL! I thought you have a "honey pot". :-)

And I can't imagine, "her" being too ashamed to ask for something she
asked for once already.

She is a non-spanker! ;-)

i'm not different now, nor have my posts changed, than I was when
"she" asked before.

I can imagine you, however, trying to concoct the most credible
sounding response as "Aline" and it taking you a very long time.

I didn't call her "Ahrline"! ;-0

Doan

Kane can start, can you?

Kane Kan't! ;-)

Won't. There's a difference. I answered your question on proof of
possession of the study, but you seem to be reluctant to answer mine.

LOL!

Embry did use the word "punish" and I think I even gave you the page
number where he did so, and my commentary on it.

So now you admitted that you lied. Shame on you! :-)

But you are looking for "coup" not a chance to debate. I'm looking to
make you honest.

You have to be honest with yourself first! ;-)

Such simple questions too, not giving away a single important fact,
just a couple of page numbers in referrence to page content that I
revealed...and yet you still won't prove you have the study.

I don't need to!

Well, when you've answered The Question, the never spanked boy

claim,
and let me see now what was that other one? Oh yes, PROOF you have

the
study, not dancing about.

Weasel!

Mirror?

With you!

And YOU must prove it first, dear one, as YOU made the original
challenge.

Running again, Kane2. :-)

Nope, standing right here giving you a clear unobstructed shot. And
you choked yet again, Aline.

So I am now Aline??? ;-)

You haven't even been able to prove you have the study. I've sent it
to two people. You've sent it to who?

I sent it to anyone that asked! Who are the two people? Why aren't
they speak up and defend you?

So what's the name of the person from the page number I gave you, that
is the same as someone that posts here often? Pretty simple eh?

Evasion again, Kane?

So tell us, what stops you from answering?

You!

Why all the diversion, Droan. Have you something to hide?

Could be! :-)

Now aske me a series of questions and don't answer the question, as
usual.

Do you have the Embry Study? ;-)

We all know a child when we see one, full of himself, and attending
his poor flacid Droaning ego.

LOL!

You say you want to debate the Embry study, yet you won't prove you
have it, just deman that I do. I don't even need it to debate you,
though I have it.

Logic of the anti-spanking zealotS... ;-)

You keep insisting I prove I have it. YOU wanted to debate. Why should
I have it?

You are asking questions to avoid the issue, again! :-)

All you have to do is answer three simple challenges, all of which
would take about 5 minutes, yet you won't answer one. Tsk, Droaner.

I have already answered. You are just too stupid to understand them!

You don't want to debate. You don't have the study. You can't answer
the question. And you won't respond to the counter challenge I
offerred to prove that I said I had never been spanked.

Weaseling again!

So what's new?

Nothing! You are a stupid liar as usual! :-)

YOu are twice the narcissist that greegor the whore is. You wallow in
all this attention. To the point you'll even create a sockpuppet when
you get that you are being ignored. R R R R R

LOL! You have been ignoring since Feb 25! :-)

Doan

Old April 4th 04, 02:34 AM
Kane

On 23 Mar 2004, Kane wrote:

Does that make your clitoris tingle?

Another typical response from a "never-spanked" boy! Your

mom
must
be
proud, Kane2! ;-)

She'd be laughin' her ass off at you and The Plant.

She is a proud mom! ;-)

Thank you for the recognition of your foolishness, and that of

The
Plant.

Thanks your mom for having some one like you crawled out of her

"smelly
****"! ;-)

No answer? I am disappointed! ;-)

Not disappointed enough to respond to questions that are worthy of
debate.

But the you'd have to be disappointed in all the questions you have
not answered...wouldn't you now.

Do you find a women's clitoris somehow undeserving of

mention?

Why don't you ask her? :-)

I don't know. Maybe because The Plant already answered by not
answering.

Are you calling your mom "The Plant" now????

No answer? I am disappointed, Kane3!

I delight in your disappointment.

I also delight in your unwillingness to debate. It's so cute and do
common among the spanking compulsives. You are good for maybe five or
six post, and after that nothing, or years of babbling and dancing.

I wonder what you felt tingling when you were spanked as a

child,
and
if it still tingles when you write lie after lie about

spanking
here?

Why don't you ask LaVonne? ;-)

How would LaVonne know if you felt tingling?

Was she spanked? :-)

No answer? I am disappointed, Kane2! :-)

Not enough to ask yourself.

Say, you got The Question figured out yet?

LOL! Got the Embry study? :-)

And already gave it to others.

Gerald and Alina asked for it. GIVE IT TO THEM!

How do you know I haven't?

You can't give something that you don't have! ;-)

That is a problem for you, isn't it now.

It would not matter to our debate if I had it or not. The question you
challenged with was if I was willing to debate. I said I was
conditionally. Rather than meet the simple conditions you are reduced
to trying to prove I don't have it instead of proving you DO.

About what I expected though.

Why don't YOU give it to them and why have they not asked YOU for

it,
or at least not publically?

If they asked me, I would. I OFFERED IT TO THEM!

Some asked me. I delivered. I wonder why no one has asked you?

And in fact why Aline has not asked you but asked me. Odd, no?

Seems a bit odd.

Odd indeed! ;-) If this Embry Study supported your position and you
don't give it to them when they asked, then you are STUPID!

Well, you don't know whether I did or not, now do you? It's not up to
me to say they asked and got it. It's up to you to find out. Why don't
you ask?

You can
thank you mom for that, since you were "never-spanked" and thus,

can't
blame spanking for your stupidity! ;-)

As usual, the old dodges. No proof of anything.

Have you been blessed by the usenet fairy so that you aren't required
to respond to direct questions and prove your claims? Or are you a
silly dancing child?

Why don't we ask Arline...un, Arlina?

Or Gerald? :-)

Does he have it too? You already sent it to him?

He is on your side. He should be asking you. I've already said
I will send him one if you Kan't! ;-)

No, you can send him one whether I can or not. He wouldn't be

burdened
by two. And what about "Aline?" R R R R

I would be glad to provide the study to anyone that asked. :-)

Yes. You told "Aline" but oddly, Aline has not responded. I wonder
why?

How nice of you. When he says he got it from you I'll ask him
questions in the forum that will clarify that you indeed had the
report I have.

But then your friend Arline should be able to do the same.

Who is Arline?

Aline. Sorry for the typo. Sorry still you are too dense or lost in
your lies to know who "Arline" was in relation to the being asked

for
the study.

LOL!

Do you always laugh at others honest mistakes, but hide your own and
refuse to acknowledge them, or are you perfect?

Why don't you just pull out that sock and slip it over your hand

and
we can start? R R R R R R R

Why don't you pull your head out of your asshole? ;-)

My my, filthy ad homs, and I've been so polite too.

Just throwing the same "****" back at you! Don't you like the taste?

;-)

I mention a sock and you mention ****. I see.

You seem a bit touchy about your encursion into the world of sock
puppetry.

And you keep on pulling "****" out of your mouth and your mom

approved!

The desire to avoid a real debate is evident in your frantic attempt
to engage me in an ad hom flamewar.

It's sooooo obvious. No proof of anything, just name calling.

(That was a fabulous try at getting a copy from me...I have to

admire
the depth of your self delusion.)

Funny how long "Aline" is taking to get back to me....R R R R R

Could it be that she is ashamed of anti-spanker like you? Didn't

you
try doing a "traceroute" on her? ;-)

Oh, my logs told me what I needed to know.

LOL! I thought you have a "honey pot". :-)

You? Thought? Never the twain shall meet. You can't even tell when
you've made a complete dunce out of yourself. People are laughing at
you big time.

And I can't imagine, "her" being too ashamed to ask for something

she
asked for once already.

She is a non-spanker! ;-)

I don't think that's really provable. And what has that to do with
your claiming she's ashamed, and yet she asked me for it before.

i'm not different now, nor have my posts changed, than I was when
"she" asked before.

Gee, not response. I'm disappointed.

I can imagine you, however, trying to concoct the most credible
sounding response as "Aline" and it taking you a very long time.

I didn't call her "Ahrline"! ;-0

Nope. Aline. Ahrlilne is not the name of the nice nun, who I've met by
the way, who tends the library.

I didn't say you called her Ahrline. You really are frantically doging
back and forth, but there is no way out. You are too obviously a liar
with no personal honor.

Doan

Kane can start, can you?

Kane Kan't! ;-)

Won't. There's a difference. I answered your question on proof of
possession of the study, but you seem to be reluctant to answer

mine.

LOL!

See. Just as I said.

It's a ploy to force people to stop debating with you. The retreat of
a coward. You ask questions but won't answer any.

I'd say there is a very scared little boy in there, fearful of being
spanked again.

Embry did use the word "punish" and I think I even gave you the

page
number where he did so, and my commentary on it.

So now you admitted that you lied. Shame on you! :-)

How did I lie? Are all mistakes a lie to you? Are your mistakes lies?

Is your unwillingness to answer questions when you ask others, they
answer then ask one in their turn, lies?

But you are looking for "coup" not a chance to debate. I'm looking

make you honest.

You have to be honest with yourself first! ;-)

I have no trouble being honest. I've been scrupulously so, even
admitting that I made a mistake by virtue of my understand of Embry
over a longer period of time than the study date. That's all it was, a
mistake.

Now give me a LOL.

Such simple questions too, not giving away a single important fact,
just a couple of page numbers in referrence to page content that I
revealed...and yet you still won't prove you have the study.

I don't need to!

And you think I do?

Neither of us NEED to, Doan. But YOU claim you wish to debate, and
I've made it clear I won't discuss the study without you proving have
it, and clearing up two other matters you have dodged.

I'm fine with not debating the study with you. I have other folks
looking at it and we'll discuss probably backchannel without you.

Not a problem for me but certainly for one who claims he is ready and
willing to debate but won't produce the study.

Claiming you will is not the same as doing so. Let us know when
someone asks for the study. I'll be happy to chat with them and
determine if you have the one I do, or any at all.

Well, when you've answered The Question, the never spanked boy

claim,
and let me see now what was that other one? Oh yes, PROOF you

have
the
study, not dancing about.

Weasel!

Mirror?

With you!

Non answer, yet again.

And YOU must prove it first, dear one, as YOU made the original
challenge.

Running again, Kane2. :-)

Nope, standing right here giving you a clear unobstructed shot. And
you choked yet again, Aline.

So I am now Aline??? ;-)

Or someone you know is, who is trying to get the study for you because
you don't have it.

So are you Aline, or Alina? Prove you are not.

You haven't even been able to prove you have the study. I've sent

it
to two people. You've sent it to who?

I sent it to anyone that asked!

So you claim you have sent it then? Sent is past tense.

Who are the two people?

Two who I offered it to and they asked me to send it along.

Why aren't
they speak up and defend you?

Possibly because they can pretty plainly see that I don't any defense
in regard to you.

You've failed to meet even the simplest test for debate. You must have
the study, and you must not hold in abeyance neither the answer to the
question, or the silly I DARE YOU DOUBLE DARE YOU nonsense.

I didn't challenge YOU to a debate. I simply offered to conditionally
debate if you really wanted to. Apparently you are either unable to
meet the conditions or don't want to.

After all you said you didn't have to...fine with me.

Of course you don't. And that leaves you where, silly boy?

So what's the name of the person from the page number I gave you,

that
is the same as someone that posts here often? Pretty simple eh?

Evasion again, Kane?

It's evasion to ask you to prove you have the study, so that we can
actually debate?

How is it such a simple question is evasion? Evasion from what?

And who would be evading here?

I didn't challenge you to a debate. I challenged you to meet some
conditions for debate.

Have fun with your self stimulation.

So tell us, what stops you from answering?

You!

I stop YOU from answering a simple question?

My what power I have over you.

Why all the diversion, Droan. Have you something to hide?

Could be! :-)

Yep. Figures.

Now aske me a series of questions and don't answer the question, as
usual.

Do you have the Embry Study? ;-)

Yep. And so do two others who frequent this ng. I offered it. They
asked for it.

You offered it, but no one seems to be asking or you sending. Or have
you "sent" it as you claimed when someone asked?

We all know a child when we see one, full of himself, and attending
his poor flacid Droaning ego.

LOL!

Graveyard laughter.

You say you want to debate the Embry study, yet you won't prove you
have it, just deman that I do. I don't even need it to debate you,
though I have it.

Logic of the anti-spanking zealotS... ;-)

Can't say it's confined to anti spankers. I'd say it's logic to assume
I don't need to debate you because I never challenged you to debate,
only offered if you'd meet a condition or two.

You keep insisting I prove I have it. YOU wanted to debate. Why

should
I have it?

You are asking questions to avoid the issue, again! :-)

Which issue? I have none. I'm just here waiting patiently for a child
to stop dancing and grow up.

All you have to do is answer three simple challenges, all of which
would take about 5 minutes, yet you won't answer one. Tsk, Droaner.

I have already answered.

Nope. Your answer to The Question was not an answer to the contect of
the question. It was an avoidance of the content.

You have not responded to my challenge of your silly I DARE YOU I
DOULBE DARE YOU. I don't have to prove one thing or another to you to
be ready to debate.

YOU DO.

You are just too stupid to understand them!

Well, when did you prove to me you had the study? I don't recall it.
Could you produce the post, and the PROOF, not the claim.

Couldn't even come up with a page number. How very interesting.

You don't want to debate. You don't have the study. You can't

answer
the question. And you won't respond to the counter challenge I
offerred to prove that I said I had never been spanked.

Weaseling again!

You make claims and I ask you to support them. That's hardly
weaseling. Unless you answer the questions I asked any reasonable
person would assume you don't have the study.

So what's new?

Nothing! You are a stupid liar as usual! :-)

What am I lying about?

That's all you are left with...attack. You can't answer the challenges
to your claims so you descend to this silliness.

You've done this for years Droaner. A broken record.

Anything to force your opponent to break off in disgust. Evasion and
avoidance. Interesting tactic. Lao Tzu would be proud, but you are
still a liar.

YOu are twice the narcissist that greegor the whore is. You wallow

in
all this attention. To the point you'll even create a sockpuppet

when
you get that you are being ignored. R R R R R

LOL! You have been ignoring since Feb 25! :-)

What is it I'm ignoring..that you won't aswer the questions asked or
respond when your challenges are met and you are expected to take your
turn answering?

Doan

Look were you are. Nowhere, and all you had to do was answer a couple
of questions. Tsk.

Droany the Hollow Boy. All noise, not content.

Kane
Old April 4th 04, 06:52 AM
Doan

On 23 Mar 2004, Kane wrote:

Does that make your clitoris tingle?

Another typical response from a "never-spanked" boy! Your

mom
must
be
proud, Kane2! ;-)

She'd be laughin' her ass off at you and The Plant.

She is a proud mom! ;-)

Thank you for the recognition of your foolishness, and that of

The
Plant.

Thanks your mom for having some one like you crawled out of her
"smelly
****"! ;-)

No answer? I am disappointed! ;-)

Not disappointed enough to respond to questions that are worthy of
debate.

Still disappointed. :-)

But the you'd have to be disappointed in all the questions you have
not answered...wouldn't you now.

Still disappointed. :-0

Do you find a women's clitoris somehow undeserving of

mention?

Why don't you ask her? :-)

I don't know. Maybe because The Plant already answered by not
answering.

Are you calling your mom "The Plant" now????

No answer? I am disappointed, Kane3!

I delight in your disappointment.

And your mom delighted in you. Did you asked her? ;-0

I also delight in your unwillingness to debate. It's so cute and do
common among the spanking compulsives. You are good for maybe five or
six post, and after that nothing, or years of babbling and dancing.

You are looking in the mirror again. ;-)

I wonder what you felt tingling when you were spanked as a
child,
and
if it still tingles when you write lie after lie about

spanking
here?

Why don't you ask LaVonne? ;-)

How would LaVonne know if you felt tingling?

Was she spanked? :-)

No answer? I am disappointed, Kane2! :-)

Not enough to ask yourself.

She was spanked! She said so. They have to muffle her cries!

Say, you got The Question figured out yet?

LOL! Got the Embry study? :-)

And already gave it to others.

Gerald and Alina asked for it. GIVE IT TO THEM!

How do you know I haven't?

You can't give something that you don't have! ;-)

That is a problem for you, isn't it now.

That is a problem for you.

It would not matter to our debate if I had it or not. The question you
challenged with was if I was willing to debate. I said I was
conditionally. Rather than meet the simple conditions you are reduced
to trying to prove I don't have it instead of proving you DO.

You are putting up conditions so that you have an excuse. I am willing
to debate the Embry Study UNCONDITIONALLY! With you are any one else!

About what I expected though.

UNCONDITIONALLY! Are you up to it or you gonna keep on running?

Why don't YOU give it to them and why have they not asked YOU for

it,
or at least not publically?

If they asked me, I would. I OFFERED IT TO THEM!

Some asked me. I delivered. I wonder why no one has asked you?

Prove it! Who asked you? You even hide a fake addy! You are not
a good liar, Kane2! ;-)

And in fact why Aline has not asked you but asked me. Odd, no?

She is on your side and you disappointed her by refusing to provide
the study!

Seems a bit odd.

Odd indeed! ;-) If this Embry Study supported your position and you
don't give it to them when they asked, then you are STUPID!

Well, you don't know whether I did or not, now do you? It's not up to
me to say they asked and got it. It's up to you to find out. Why don't
you ask?

You claimed that you sent them. Prove it! Unless you are that STUPID!
;-)

You can
thank you mom for that, since you were "never-spanked" and thus,

can't
blame spanking for your stupidity! ;-)

As usual, the old dodges. No proof of anything.

That's you! :-)

Have you been blessed by the usenet fairy so that you aren't required
to respond to direct questions and prove your claims? Or are you a
silly dancing child?

Looking in the mirror again, Kane2? :-)

Why don't we ask Arline...un, Arlina?

Or Gerald? :-)

Does he have it too? You already sent it to him?

He is on your side. He should be asking you. I've already said
I will send him one if you Kan't! ;-)

No, you can send him one whether I can or not. He wouldn't be

burdened
by two. And what about "Aline?" R R R R

I would be glad to provide the study to anyone that asked. :-)

Yes. You told "Aline" but oddly, Aline has not responded. I wonder
why?

Did you ask her? Or are you still having the delusion that she is me? ;-)

How nice of you. When he says he got it from you I'll ask him
questions in the forum that will clarify that you indeed had the
report I have.

But then your friend Arline should be able to do the same.

Who is Arline?

Aline. Sorry for the typo. Sorry still you are too dense or lost in
your lies to know who "Arline" was in relation to the being asked

for
the study.

LOL!

Do you always laugh at others honest mistakes, but hide your own and
refuse to acknowledge them, or are you perfect?

I made a typo of the name Alina! I am just throwing the same **** back
at you. Are you so STUPID? :-)

Why don't you just pull out that sock and slip it over your hand
and
we can start? R R R R R R R

Why don't you pull your head out of your asshole? ;-)

My my, filthy ad homs, and I've been so polite too.

Just throwing the same "****" back at you! Don't you like the taste?

;-)

I mention a sock and you mention ****. I see.

Both came from your mouth! :-)

You seem a bit touchy about your encursion into the world of sock
puppetry.

And you keep on pulling "****" out of your mouth and your mom

approved!

The desire to avoid a real debate is evident in your frantic attempt
to engage me in an ad hom flamewar.

LOL! Is this an April's Fool joke?

It's sooooo obvious. No proof of anything, just name calling.

Looking in the mirror again! ;-)

(That was a fabulous try at getting a copy from me...I have to
admire
the depth of your self delusion.)

Funny how long "Aline" is taking to get back to me....R R R R R

Could it be that she is ashamed of anti-spanker like you? Didn't

you
try doing a "traceroute" on her? ;-)

Oh, my logs told me what I needed to know.

LOL! I thought you have a "honey pot". :-)

You? Thought? Never the twain shall meet. You can't even tell when
you've made a complete dunce out of yourself. People are laughing at
you big time.

They are laughing at your stupidity! ;-)

And I can't imagine, "her" being too ashamed to ask for something

she
asked for once already.

She is a non-spanker! ;-)

I don't think that's really provable. And what has that to do with
your claiming she's ashamed, and yet she asked me for it before.

Why don't you ask her...or is it me? ;-)

i'm not different now, nor have my posts changed, than I was when
"she" asked before.

Gee, not response. I'm disappointed.

You are stupid as usual! ;-)

I can imagine you, however, trying to concoct the most credible
sounding response as "Aline" and it taking you a very long time.

I didn't call her "Ahrline"! ;-0

Nope. Aline. Ahrlilne is not the name of the nice nun, who I've met by
the way, who tends the library.

If you say so! ;-)

I didn't say you called her Ahrline. You really are frantically doging
back and forth, but there is no way out. You are too obviously a liar
with no personal honor.

And you were "never-spanked"! :-)

Doan Kane can start, can you? Kane Kan't!

;-) Won't. There's a difference. I answered your question on
proof of possession of the study, but you seem to be reluctant to
answer mine. LOL!

See. Just as I said.

Yup! You are stupid! ;-)

It's a ploy to force people to stop debating with you. The retreat of
a coward. You ask questions but won't answer any.

That would be you! ;-)

I'd say there is a very scared little boy in there, fearful of being
spanked again.

You meant like LaVonne? ;-)

You said there was not PUNISHMENT in the Embry study! YOU LIED! :-)

Is your unwillingness to answer questions when you ask others, they
answer then ask one in their turn, lies?

That would be you!

But you are looking for "coup" not a chance to debate. I'm looking

make you honest.

You have to be honest with yourself first! ;-)

I have no trouble being honest. I've been scrupulously so, even
admitting that I made a mistake by virtue of my understand of Embry
over a longer period of time than the study date. That's all it was, a
mistake.

You bragged and you LIED!

Now give me a LOL.

You got it! LOL!

Such simple questions too, not giving away a single important fact,
just a couple of page numbers in referrence to page content that I
revealed...and yet you still won't prove you have the study.

I don't need to!

And you think I do?

YES!

Neither of us NEED to, Doan. But YOU claim you wish to debate, and
I've made it clear I won't discuss the study without you proving have
it, and clearing up two other matters you have dodged.

Dodging again, Kane2? ;-)

I'm fine with not debating the study with you. I have other folks
looking at it and we'll discuss probably backchannel without you.

LOL! "Backchannel" so that no one would know? ;-)

Not a problem for me but certainly for one who claims he is ready and
willing to debate but won't produce the study.

I have already produced the study. I quoted facts from it; like the
use of PUNISHMENT! If I don't have it I could not have caught you
LYING about it! DON'T BE STUPID! ;-)

Claiming you will is not the same as doing so. Let us know when
someone asks for the study. I'll be happy to chat with them and
determine if you have the one I do, or any at all.

LOL! Weasel!

Well, when you've answered The Question, the never spanked boy
claim,
and let me see now what was that other one? Oh yes, PROOF you

have
the
study, not dancing about.

Weasel!

Mirror?

With you!

Non answer, yet again.

Stupid! Again! ;-)

And YOU must prove it first, dear one, as YOU made the original
challenge.

Running again, Kane2. :-)

Nope, standing right here giving you a clear unobstructed shot. And
you choked yet again, Aline.

So I am now Aline??? ;-)

Or someone you know is, who is trying to get the study for you because
you don't have it.

LOL! That's a good one!

So are you Aline, or Alina? Prove you are not.

One cannot prove a negative. YOU ARE STUPID! ;-)

You haven't even been able to prove you have the study. I've sent

it
to two people. You've sent it to who?

I sent it to anyone that asked!

So you claim you have sent it then? Sent is past tense.

My typo! I will send it to anyone that asked!

Who are the two people?

Two who I offered it to and they asked me to send it along.

That doesn't answer my question!

Why aren't
they speak up and defend you?

Possibly because they can pretty plainly see that I don't any defense
in regard to you.

Or that you are lying! ;-)

You've failed to meet even the simplest test for debate. You must have
the study, and you must not hold in abeyance neither the answer to the
question, or the silly I DARE YOU DOUBLE DARE YOU nonsense.

And having fun at your expense too! YOU ARE STUPID!

I didn't challenge YOU to a debate. I simply offered to conditionally
debate if you really wanted to. Apparently you are either unable to
meet the conditions or don't want to.

I am offering to debate with you or anyone UNCONDITIONALLY!

After all you said you didn't have to...fine with me.

Run, little dog, run! ;-)

Of course you don't. And that leaves you where, silly boy?

Laughing at your expense, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

So what's the name of the person from the page number I gave you,

that
is the same as someone that posts here often? Pretty simple eh?

Evasion again, Kane?

It's evasion to ask you to prove you have the study, so that we can
actually debate?

I have already prove to you that I have the study by pointing the LIES
you made about it!

How is it such a simple question is evasion? Evasion from what?

From=20debating the actual study!

And who would be evading here?

You!

I didn't challenge you to a debate. I challenged you to meet some
conditions for debate.

LOL!

Have fun with your self stimulation.

Run, Kane2, run! ;-)

So tell us, what stops you from answering? You!

I stop YOU from answering a simple question?

YUP! ;-)

My what power I have over you.

LOL!

Why all the diversion, Droan. Have you something to hide?

Could be! :-)

Yep. Figures.

Yes. Stupid!

Now aske me a series of questions and don't answer the question, as
usual.

Do you have the Embry Study? ;-)

Yep. And so do two others who frequent this ng. I offered it. They
asked for it.

Prove it!

You offered it, but no one seems to be asking or you sending. Or have
you "sent" it as you claimed when someone asked?

Could be! ;-)

We all know a child when we see one, full of himself, and attending
his poor flacid Droaning ego.

LOL!

Graveyard laughter.

Dog pound stupid! ;-)

You say you want to debate the Embry study, yet you won't prove you
have it, just deman that I do. I don't even need it to debate you,
though I have it.

Logic of the anti-spanking zealotS... ;-)

Can't say it's confined to anti spankers. I'd say it's logic to assume
I don't need to debate you because I never challenged you to debate,
only offered if you'd meet a condition or two.

So you are STUPID!

You keep insisting I prove I have it. YOU wanted to debate. Why

should
I have it?

You are asking questions to avoid the issue, again! :-)

Which issue? I have none. I'm just here waiting patiently for a child
to stop dancing and grow up.

The Embry study!

All you have to do is answer three simple challenges, all of which
would take about 5 minutes, yet you won't answer one. Tsk, Droaner.

I have already answered.

Nope. Your answer to The Question was not an answer to the contect of
the question. It was an avoidance of the content.

It was an answer for "reasonable" people. ;-)

You have not responded to my challenge of your silly I DARE YOU I
DOULBE DARE YOU. I don't have to prove one thing or another to you to
be ready to debate.

Weasel, again! ;-)

YOU DO.

You Kan't! ;-)

You are just too stupid to understand them!

Well, when did you prove to me you had the study? I don't recall it.
Could you produce the post, and the PROOF, not the claim.

The prove is in the PUNISHMENT, which you lied about!

Couldn't even come up with a page number. How very interesting.

LOL!

You don't want to debate. You don't have the study. You can't

answer
the question. And you won't respond to the counter challenge I
offerred to prove that I said I had never been spanked.

Weaseling again!

You make claims and I ask you to support them. That's hardly
weaseling. Unless you answer the questions I asked any reasonable
person would assume you don't have the study.

I didn't lie about the PUNISHMENT component. YOU DID! ;-)

So what's new?

Nothing! You are a stupid liar as usual! :-)

What am I lying about?

The PUNISHMENT component in the study!

That's all you are left with...attack. You can't answer the challenges
to your claims so you descend to this silliness.

Weasel!

You've done this for years Droaner. A broken record.

Weasel, again!

Anything to force your opponent to break off in disgust. Evasion and
avoidance. Interesting tactic. Lao Tzu would be proud, but you are
still a liar.

Looking in the mirror again, Kane? ;-)

YOu are twice the narcissist that greegor the whore is. You wallow

in
all this attention. To the point you'll even create a sockpuppet

when
you get that you are being ignored. R R R R R

LOL! You have been ignoring since Feb 25! :-)

What is it I'm ignoring..that you won't aswer the questions asked or
respond when your challenges are met and you are expected to take your
turn answering?

You said that I am being ignored! ;-)

Doan

Look were you are. Nowhere, and all you had to do was answer a couple
of questions. Tsk.

And all you have to do is provide the data from the Embry Study that
claimed spanking INCREASED street entries. Kan you Kane? ;-)

Droany the Hollow Boy. All noise, not content.

Kane9 the "never-spanked" boy. All "****" and no brain! ;-)

Doan

Kane