Go figure...

Old March 12th 05, 06:59 AM
Jenrose

Default Go figure...

Strongest contractions yet... and what, pray tell, provokes the strongest,
most regular contractions?

Not sex.
Not nipple stimulation
Not even the spaghetti sauce or walking.

Taxes. Doing the g-d-f-ing taxes.

Only bright side is that I was having enough contractions that I had to
stop. Downside is that dh's bookkeeping firm mis-estimated a whole bunch of
stuff and now he's stressing and we may have to pay a penalty.

But I'm still pregnant...

If I'm still pregnant on Sunday, he gets to bring me *all* the business
records so I can figure out if they had their heads as far up their asses as
I think they did when they were doing the final math. If that doesn't bring
on labor, nothing will.

Am I really *that* desperate?
Jenrose

Old March 12th 05, 08:42 AM

Well, you better start doing those taxes again :-)

KC

Old March 12th 05, 05:23 PM
emilymr

Oh man, I don't know what's worse -- still being pregnant or doing taxes.
Of course, the last time I did my taxes, I did them *10 times* and got *10
different answers*. What a nightmare. Thank goodness for DH -- he does
mine now. Too bad your DH can't go into labor for you!!!

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04

Old March 12th 05, 06:50 PM

Jenrose wrote:

Taxes. Doing the g-d-f-ing taxes.

Go get a part time job at H&R Block for the next few weeks!! They
probably need the help, anyway. Hee hee...

Amy

Old March 14th 05, 03:55 PM
Shelley

Maybe I should try that. I have gone through them once, but am waiting
for 2 little pieces of paper to officially complete them. Once, I get
those, I'll have to test your theory. Maybe your baby is destined to
be an accountant... or maybe just as fustrated as everyone else about
taxes.

Shelley
mom to Jacob (3 yo)
edd mar 30/05