21 weeks scan

Old January 31st 07, 12:32 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Karen Humble

Default 21 weeks scan

I had my 21 weeks scan today, everything ok, little concern over the placenta's position but she said it should rise as the PG progresses and another scan booked for 34 weeks.

Measurements show I'm anything from 21w6d PG to 22w5d.

We asked if she could tell the sex of the baby and she said she had no idea but would look again.

She got a picture up on the monitor of baby's bottom and said ''see that bit there'' and pointed to a little ''sticky out bit'' ''As sure as I can be, its a boy''.........As they always say we can't be 100% certain but the ''sticky out bit'' definitely looked like a Penis to me !!

--
Karen
DS 25th Sept 1984 - VB 8lb 12oz (Adopted)