introduction

Old October 18th 04, 08:43 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
"Tiffany" wrote in message
Well, I have been on this NG a long time too and have seen

flirting
at
all
stages go on and on and sometimes go to the extreme. That's life.

This
is
public forum and it can't be netcopped. Thanks for trying. The

only
thing
your requests have done is sidetrack the flirting..... it will

come
back.
Do
you really want to see the EXTREME side because it MY opinion,

its
been
pretty mild.

You see, I don't take kindly to someone trying to tell me what I
can
and
can't post on a public NG. Your best bet would have been to

ignore
it.
If
you have been here so long, surely you know well enough that this
isn't
the
first time, it won't be the last. This goes to the other who had
comments
make also, not just V.

Your interest in voyueristic behavior discredits the purpose of

the
newsgroup. Of course, there's no moderation here, but some people
are
turned off... including potential newbies, I imagine.

Just a request. You can do what you want. It would be nicer if you

did
it in private.

Karen

If I thought something was inappropriate, I would agree with you

all.
didn't find anything that was going on any more or any less
appropriate
then
any other flirting session that has gone on here.

I think it would be nice if people wouldn't use cuss words, I think

it
would
be nice of people didn't call names...... BUT I don't go around
telling
people to take it elsewhere. I ignore the thread until it goes away
and
go
on with life here in the NG.

BTW.... where did I post anything that would lead you to believe I
like
watch others having sex or even undress? Again, I think the

imaginations
have gone more wild then between me and any man here.

Definitely the "panties permanently tied in knots" LMAO.

You always have to wonder......when someone makes such an unfounded
accusation.....if there isn't a bit of "projection" going

on..........
(which is then followed by loud denial) :-)

Well, were we to play head doctors, we could analyze that some one is
projecting and that the annoyance with our 'flirting' could be their

own
feelings of loneness or maybe even jealousy coming into play. But we

aren't
doctors. lol

damn you're good......(but then you probably already knew that)

I have been told that many times, yes.

Hey, no typos Paul, does that mean you are using both hands at the
moment?

I used to use the spell checker on NG posts, but it was too much of a
pain.

Now I am just to young (vain) to get bi focals LOL

You know they sell bi focals that don't have the visible line in them. My
mom has them....... they look like normal glasses. They are a bit more
expensive but you got the bucks. I know I need to get back to the eye
doctor, they need to keep monitoring my glaucoma that they said isn't to

the
point of meds but will/could be. So I use alternative things.... lol
Getting old sucks.

Yeah,,,,you have a lot long to go getting there,

Old October 18th 04, 10:00 PM
CME

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
snip
You see, I don't take kindly to someone trying to tell me what I can and
can't post on a public NG. Your best bet would have been to ignore it. If
you have been here so long, surely you know well enough that this isn't
the
first time, it won't be the last. This goes to the other who had comments
make also, not just V.

You obviously do not consider other posters ideas, feelings, thoughts.
I was not telling you what to do.
Now I will simply have to add you to a blocked list and unfortunately,
even if
you have something interesting or newsworthy to read, I won't see it.
That is sad.

I've stayed out of this mostly because I was guilty of flirting as well, but
one thing I didn't appreciate is the WAY you told everyone to stop flirting.
A simple take it offline or ignoring it altogether would have been more
appropriate than playing netcop. Oh and since you've been here so long, you
should know it's rude and trashy to change the header to someone's name. So
get off the high horse.

Christine

Old October 18th 04, 10:01 PM
CME

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
snip
You see, I don't take kindly to someone trying to tell me what I can

and
can't post on a public NG. Your best bet would have been to ignore it.

If
you have been here so long, surely you know well enough that this
isn't
the
first time, it won't be the last. This goes to the other who had

comments
make also, not just V.

You obviously do not consider other posters ideas, feelings, thoughts.
I was not telling you what to do.
Now I will simply have to add you to a blocked list and unfortunately,
even if
you have something interesting or newsworthy to read, I won't see it.
That is sad.

Why do people think that matters? First off, you WILL see my posts when
others reply. Second, who takes this **** so seriously that I would be

hurt
or care that someone ignores me??? That is what is sad. lol

Classics sign of someone who has lost the arguement.......Renaming a
thread
with someone's name......and announcing they have killfiled
someone...........................YAWN

And over innocent flirting on the internet, how pathetic.

Christine

Old October 18th 04, 10:02 PM
CME

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
snip
[...]

So why aren't you being ignored???? Why am I being singled out????
WHY?
WHY?
Oh the injustice.

lol

I won't ignore you wink wink

I feel special now.

All tingling inside? heehee

LMAO here we go again. It's like multiple O's.

Christine

Old October 18th 04, 10:04 PM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:52:16 -0400, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
snip
[...]

Didn't you use to do that to LL?
Or something similar.

Hmm.

'Kate
(loveya.. and missed my dysfunctional online family terribly. Maybe I
can post more now that I'm about half way through the semester)

Speak for yourselves, I'm fully functioning.

Christine

Old October 18th 04, 10:06 PM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
[...]

If I thought something was inappropriate, I would agree with you all. I
[...]

Seems like an accurate assessment Dr. Tiff.

Christine

Old October 18th 04, 10:10 PM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:20:01 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

Well, were we to play head doctors, we could analyze that some one is
projecting and that the annoyance with our 'flirting' could be their own
feelings of loneness or maybe even jealousy coming into play. But we
aren't
doctors. lol

considering that the two people who said something have significant,
probably permanent relationships, I'd say psychosexual neofreudian
analysis is dead. Thank god.

Hey, no typos Paul, does that mean you are using both hands at the

moment?

eyebrow raised

I wonder what that signified?

'kate

Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you can't feel lonely and
taken for granted, perhaps then they're just prudes which doesn't sound any
better. It's innocent online flirting that made me chuckle once or twice.
HOW SHOCKING!!!

Christine

Old October 18th 04, 10:15 PM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message

You always have to wonder......when someone makes such an unfounded
accusation.....if there isn't a bit of "projection" going on..........
(which is then followed by loud denial) :-)

oh you gotta be kidding. I'm pretty good at sexual innuendo and the
banter between you and Tiff was sexual innuendo. And just because it
isn't overt doesn't mean it's too subtle to be detected. And whether
or not you plan to act on it is totally irrelevant.Ya did it, own it.
Otherwise you're just going to look like you're too ashamed to admit
you *want* her.

whether it belongs here or not isn't for anyone to say but people
certainly have the right to comment on what's posted.

And holy ****.. who cares? I hope y'all get a room and move it into
real life so that every post that you two participate in doesn't
become ... like this one. I'd always heard that those who talk about
it all the time are the ones who get it least.

'Kate

Paul wants Tiff? :O No way, I would have never gathered that! Paul get
off your duff and go flirt over coffee then report back, preferably with
pics please. LOL

Christine

Old October 18th 04, 10:16 PM
steveb

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:44:04 GMT, 'Kate wrote:

I hope y'all get a room and move it into
real life so that every post that you two participate in doesn't
become ... like this one.

This thread started as an introduction from a new poster ...

It is now over a hundred posts long, and only 5 of the messages are
welcomes.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, but you won't be!

steveb

ps Is Karen the new me? lmao
Old October 18th 04, 10:16 PM
steveb

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:11:37 -0600, "mapatchie"
wrote:

looking forward to reading and talking with you all.

de-lurking to say *Hi*

steveb

Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 09:18 PM
Online Interview Introduction Susan DeBord Pregnancy 0 December 8th 03 03:42 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 01:35 AM
introduction silivrenglaur Pregnancy 10 October 9th 03 05:05 PM
Introduction Catheleijne Berck Breastfeeding 3 July 15th 03 01:42 PM