Prescription name for relactating?

Old September 12th 03, 03:16 AM
Christina

Default Prescription name for relactating?

"Lina" wrote

What is the name of the drug commonly used to help a mother re-lactate?

Domperidone, perhaps? I've heard of Reglan, too, but I know that Domperidone
is available here in Cda and not in the US.

Christina
mommy to DS, 22 months

Old September 12th 03, 04:29 AM
Lina

"Christina" wrote in message
. ..
"Lina" wrote

What is the name of the drug commonly used to help a mother re-lactate?

Domperidone, perhaps? I've heard of Reglan, too, but I know that

Domperidone
is available here in Cda and not in the US.

REALLY???? That's what I give Alena for her reflux! I hope that's not it or
the poor kid will be a lactating queen at 4! Just kidding there of
course... but if that's it I'll have to ask my ped about it.

Christina
mommy to DS, 22 months

Old September 12th 03, 04:43 AM
lizzard woman

"Lina" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...

"Christina" wrote in message
. ..
"Lina" wrote

What is the name of the drug commonly used to help a mother

re-lactate?

Domperidone, perhaps? I've heard of Reglan, too, but I know that

Domperidone
is available here in Cda and not in the US.

REALLY???? That's what I give Alena for her reflux! I hope that's not it

or
the poor kid will be a lactating queen at 4! Just kidding there of
course... but if that's it I'll have to ask my ped about it.

http://www.asklenore.com/breastfeedi...eridone_reglan.
html

The two drugs are very similar.

--
sharon, momma to savannah and willow (11/11/94)

Old September 12th 03, 06:05 AM
Dawn Lawson

Lina wrote:
"Christina" wrote in message
. ..

"Lina" wrote

What is the name of the drug commonly used to help a mother re-lactate?

Domperidone, perhaps? I've heard of Reglan, too, but I know that

Domperidone

is available here in Cda and not in the US.

REALLY???? That's what I give Alena for her reflux! I hope that's not it or
the poor kid will be a lactating queen at 4! Just kidding there of
course... but if that's it I'll have to ask my ped about it.

that's it.

The drug has other uses than gastric ones.

Dawn