OT GREAT news

Old February 13th 04, 12:29 AM
Dawn Lawson

Default OT GREAT news

well, **I** think it's great news.... :-)))))

I just got the call from my RE and.......my progesterone says I
ovulated!! Which means I probably have been for the last 5 months!!!

**happy dance**

Now just to find out how to monitor my PCOS aside from that.

but still, nice news for me.

Dawn

Old February 13th 04, 12:54 AM
New York Jen

"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message
well, **I** think it's great news.... :-)))))

I just got the call from my RE and.......my progesterone says I
ovulated!! Which means I probably have been for the last 5 months!!!

**happy dance**

Now just to find out how to monitor my PCOS aside from that.

but still, nice news for me.

Dawn

Dawn, that's awesome news! I can totally relate!

Woo hoo, doing the happy dance with ya!

- Jen

Old February 13th 04, 01:12 AM
Nina

"New York Jen" wrote in message
et...

"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message
well, **I** think it's great news.... :-)))))

I just got the call from my RE and.......my progesterone says I
ovulated!! Which means I probably have been for the last 5

months!!!

**happy dance**

Now just to find out how to monitor my PCOS aside from that.

but still, nice news for me.

Dawn

Dawn, that's awesome news! I can totally relate!

Woo hoo, doing the happy dance with ya!

- Jen

Congrats. My sisters bestfriend has been TTC for about 6 years,
finally found she was insulin resistant (very overweight)
and had PCOD, this after years of no periods or anything. After few
months on meds she felt ill and discovered she was
pregnant!

Old February 13th 04, 01:27 AM
Dawn Lawson

Nina wrote:
[...]

Okay, just to be REALLY clear again here, (lest anyone get their
knickers in a knot ;-) )
I'm not TTC.
I have PCOS, of the thin variety.
And I'm not currently in a position to worry about pregnancy.

Just glad to have a body that works normally, even if it mightn't last....

Old February 13th 04, 01:54 AM
Molly Fisher

In article LTUWb.482619$X%5.187590@pd7tw2no, Dawn Lawson
wrote:

but still, nice news for me.

Yay, Dawn! That is cool.

--
Molly
http://www.sonic.net/~mollyf/
Old February 13th 04, 05:00 AM
Dawn Lawson

Molly Fisher wrote:

In article LTUWb.482619$X%5.187590@pd7tw2no, Dawn Lawson
wrote:

but still, nice news for me.

Yay, Dawn! That is cool.

Thanks Molly, that's pretty much exactly what I said to myself (out loud
even!) when I heard the message on my phone.

Dawn

Old February 13th 04, 09:44 PM
teapot

Dawn Lawson wrote in message news:0KVWb.484019$ts4.330171@pd7tw3no...
Nina wrote:
[...]

Hooray for eggs :-) I am happy for you but would be happier if I knew
what TTC and PCOS meant. Excuse the ignorance, but congrats on the
ovulation.

teapot
Old February 13th 04, 10:00 PM
Dawn Lawson

teapot wrote:

Dawn wrote:

Okay, just to be REALLY clear again here, (lest anyone get their
knickers in a knot ;-) )
I'm not TTC.
I have PCOS, of the thin variety.
And I'm not currently in a position to worry about pregnancy.

Just glad to have a body that works normally, even if it mightn't last....

Hooray for eggs :-) I am happy for you but would be happier if I knew
what TTC and PCOS meant. Excuse the ignorance, but congrats on the
ovulation.

TTC = trying to concieve
PCOS = polycystic ovarian sydrome, widely linked to insulin resistance
problems and not just a "fertility problem"

Old February 13th 04, 11:09 PM
Nina

m...

Nina wrote:
[...]

lol
Congrats.
This morning I was thinking to myself
"Gee, I didnt ask if she was trying to conceive. But congrats anyway"

Old February 13th 04, 11:38 PM
A&G&K

"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message
well, **I** think it's great news.... :-)))))

I just got the call from my RE and.......my progesterone says I
ovulated!! Which means I probably have been for the last 5 months!!!

**happy dance**

Now just to find out how to monitor my PCOS aside from that.

but still, nice news for me.

Dawn

Great news indeed
Do you know if you can expect this to be permanent?

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

A great resource for finding educational assembly presentationsfor your school Steven Michael Harris General 0 June 29th 04 08:11 PM
great news! Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 11 January 29th 04 11:23 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Prenatal Testing - Overview and Personal Stories [email protected] Pregnancy 0 January 16th 04 09:16 AM
Feldy babies! (also: Sensational Sitting?) (also: Miriam's Effortless Squatting: Is it *TRUE* Effortless Squatting?) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 November 1st 03 03:01 AM
SPECIAL MESSAGE from Bots-R-Us -- All Infested News Groups - ConradBot Ed Conrad General 0 July 8th 03 01:48 PM