Braces Trauma

Old June 27th 03, 02:33 AM
Cele

Default Braces Trauma

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:50:03 -0700, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

Well you just trumped my palate spreader as well :-)

Hey, I forgot about that. D had one of those too. She said it really
hurt.

Cele
Old June 27th 03, 05:14 AM
Paul Fritz

wrote:

Well you just trumped my palate spreader as well :-)

Hey, I forgot about that. D had one of those too. She said it really
hurt.

No kidding......they might have just as well wedged a 2 x 4 in
there.......plus all the crap that got caught on it, and it ripped up your
tongue as well.

Cele

Old June 27th 03, 05:30 AM
Cele

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:14:03 -0400, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Well you just trumped my palate spreader as well :-)

Hey, I forgot about that. D had one of those too. She said it really
hurt.

No kidding......they might have just as well wedged a 2 x 4 in
there.......plus all the crap that got caught on it, and it ripped up your
tongue as well.

That's right! She said that too...I'd forgotten. I guess you can tell
it wasn't my mouth. :-) She *hated* the thing, and said it really
hurt a lot. She had it in quite awhile, as I remember. We started her
orthodontics when she was...hmm....13, I think. She's 18 now, still
has the permanent retainer in, and it's to stay for another two or
three years, as I understand it. She's already done her first year of
college, so I figure it's now up to her to manage the teeth stuff.

Ugh. Poor kid. Poor you. Poor everyone with mouth hardware. Blech.
You've all got my sympathies.

Cele
Old June 27th 03, 05:45 AM
Paul Fritz

I had it for about 9 months.......the worst part was ,being in Mexico with
that thing.....all the spicey foods (which I love) were exceptionally
painful with all the damn abrasions. The lesson from that was to avoid
perfectionist itlatian dentists.....LOL

"Cele" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:14:03 -0400, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

.. .