ping anonymama

Old August 11th 05, 06:27 PM
April & Bump

Default ping anonymama

Hey Girlie

Is there any news on your bump yet? Is she/he OK. I do hope that bump is
just fine, I am sending thoughts and prayers your way....please let us know
that your OK.

April & BabyStrongBow

Mum to:
DS Joshua Tony 28/12/99
DS Jonathan Henry 02/09/2001
BabyStrongBow Due Feb 2006

Old August 11th 05, 09:23 PM
Anonymama

In article ,
"April & Bump" wrote:

Hey Girlie

Is there any news on your bump yet? Is she/he OK. I do hope that bump is
just fine, I am sending thoughts and prayers your way....please let us know
that your OK.

April & BabyStrongBow

Thanks so much. One bloodtest down, another tomorrow, and then I'll find
out early next week. No more bleeding and I still have nausea, but I'm
trying not to get my hopes up.
--
my fried egg makes me sick first thing in the morning
Old August 11th 05, 10:01 PM
Emily

Anonymama wrote:
In article ,
"April & Bump" wrote:

Hey Girlie

Is there any news on your bump yet? Is she/he OK. I do hope that bump is
just fine, I am sending thoughts and prayers your way....please let us know
that your OK.

April & BabyStrongBow

Thanks so much. One bloodtest down, another tomorrow, and then I'll find
out early next week. No more bleeding and I still have nausea, but I'm
trying not to get my hopes up.

Fingers crossed!

Emily
Old August 12th 05, 01:09 AM
Anonymama

In article ,
Emily wrote:

Fingers crossed!

Pregnant!!!!! Oh my goodness. The hormone levels were so high that I
don't have to do the second test. Good thing I didn't drown my sorrows
in a bowl of bleu cheese dip...
--
my fried egg makes me sick first thing in the morning
Old August 12th 05, 01:47 AM
Jamie Clark

"Anonymama" wrote in message
In article ,
Emily wrote:

Fingers crossed!

Pregnant!!!!! Oh my goodness. The hormone levels were so high that I
don't have to do the second test. Good thing I didn't drown my sorrows
in a bowl of bleu cheese dip...
--
my fried egg makes me sick first thing in the morning

Congrats!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old August 12th 05, 02:32 AM
April & Bump

Anonymama I am soooooo happy for you hunny and I know just how good you feel
right now and you possibly will worry now through out your pregnancy. Lets
see if we both have little girls!!!!!!!! You now just need to take things
really easy and look after yourself and I am not joking. For weeks I couldnt
even lift a light washing basket without causing myself to bleed and I would
do the washing up and feel really faint and it was really hard. Only now am
I starting to be able to do things but I also know what my limits are which
you will learn too. I find that when I am over stretching the mark my feet
start aching and my belly starts ******ling at me and I have to stop or I
know the consequences I face. I am just so glad I quit smoking when I did or
my baby could be more prone to illness and m/c. Please stay in contact, how
far gone are you now?

April and BabyStrongBow

Old August 12th 05, 03:21 AM
Anonymama

In article ,
"April & Bump" wrote:

Anonymama I am soooooo happy for you hunny and I know just how good you feel
right now and you possibly will worry now through out your pregnancy. Lets
see if we both have little girls!!!!!!!! You now just need to take things
really easy and look after yourself and I am not joking. For weeks I couldnt
even lift a light washing basket without causing myself to bleed and I would
do the washing up and feel really faint and it was really hard. Only now am
I starting to be able to do things but I also know what my limits are which
you will learn too.

Yup. With a very active almost-three-year-old running around, this could
be... ah... interesting.

Please stay in contact, how
far gone are you now?

I don't know. I had a positive test at home, then a negative test in the
doctor's office, then a positive-but-low-levels blood test in the
doctors office, and now a positive-and-high-levels blood test... so next
week I'm getting a sonogram so we can find out just what the heck's
going on in there.
--
my fried egg makes me sick first thing in the morning
Old August 12th 05, 03:21 AM
Anonymama

In article ,
"Jamie Clark" wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks!
--
my fried egg makes me sick first thing in the morning
Old August 12th 05, 05:22 AM
Emily

Anonymama wrote:
In article ,
Emily wrote:

Fingers crossed!

Pregnant!!!!! Oh my goodness. The hormone levels were so high that I
don't have to do the second test. Good thing I didn't drown my sorrows
in a bowl of bleu cheese dip...

Yay! So glad to hear it!

Emily
Old August 12th 05, 07:31 AM
Mum of Two

WOW! Congrats! :-)

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

"Anonymama" wrote in message
In article ,
Emily wrote:

Fingers crossed!

Pregnant!!!!! Oh my goodness. The hormone levels were so high that I
don't have to do the second test. Good thing I didn't drown my sorrows
in a bowl of bleu cheese dip...
--
my fried egg makes me sick first thing in the morning

Ping Emily - peace of mind? [email protected] Pregnancy 10 March 28th 05 07:44 PM
Ping: Janet Jack H. Twins & Triplets 6 February 22nd 04 05:39 PM
Ping: Charlotte Shell Breastfeeding 1 February 18th 04 07:12 PM
Ping Walz O/T Tommy Solutions 4 November 26th 03 10:43 PM
Ping Dennis Joelle Single Parents 10 July 25th 03 10:41 PM