aspartame An interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock

Old December 9th 07, 09:24 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
JOHN

Default aspartame An interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock

http://www.whale.to/v/Aspartame_Truth.pdf

http://www.whale.to/a/blaylock_h.html

They fed animals aspartame throughout their lives and let them die a natural
death. They found a dramatic and statistically significant increase in the
related cancers of lymphoma and leukemia, along with several histological
types of lymphomas, which is of interest because H.J. Roberts had written an
article saying that there was a significant increase in the primary lymphoma
of the brain. [pdf] An interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock

Now, one of the things we're hearing a lot about is childhood obesity. One
early observation with exitotoxicity is it makes animals grossly
obese...............Here the government has all these big plans for
controlling carbohydrate intake and controlling cereals and sugar and all
that. Those things add to the problem, because what we find in MSG-exposed
animals is that they prefer carbohydrates and sugars over protein-rich
foods. That was one of the characteristics of this type of obesity. It's
very difficult to exercise the weight off and almost impossible to diet it
off. The appetite is out of control, but the metabolism is also out of
control. They have metabolic syndrome on top of obesity, and so then you
have a state of leptin insensitivity. [pdf] An interview with Dr. Russell
Blaylock

I researched the subject every kind of way you can research it and proved
the toxicity of glutamate. They know I know that, because I had exchanged
letters with some of their biggest defenders. They all realized that they
couldn't answer my arguments. So they leave me alone. They're afraid that if
it comes to a big standoff between me and them, they're going to lose. Since
I first wrote the book in 1995, proof supporting my viewpoint has increased
enormously. The new material on peripheral glutamate receptors absolutely
killed these people. They have no defense against that. The new information
on the dramatic increase in cancer aggressiveness is something that they are
terrified of. [pdf] An interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock

The pressure on researchers is so enormous. Dr. Trocho came out with his
research about the DNA damage by aspartame. Then his career was assaulted by
the makers of aspartame. He said he would never do another research project
concerning aspartame. Well, a number of researchers have said the same
thing. Once they published their results, the full weight of these companies
come down on their head. NutraSweet will contribute millions to a university
and threaten to pull their donations if someone isn't quieted. [pdf] An
interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock

You know, they passed a law at one time in several states that no one but
dietitians could speak on the subject of nutrition. Several states had that
law passed. This meant Ph.D. biochemists couldn't talk about health. It was
ridiculous. I'm sure that one day they're going to have an internet bill
saying there's just too much dangerous material is coming over the internet
on health issues, and we need to regulate it. [pdf] An interview with Dr.
Russell Blaylock

Aspartame is not a necessary nutrient, and neither is MSG. The weight of the
evidence is overwhelming. If you want to avoid obesity, metabolic syndrome,
neurodegenerative diseases and cancer, and if you don't want to make your
cancer more aggressive, then you need to stay away from these products. The
damage affects pregnant women, unborn babies and newborns. It can produce
changes in the brain that are irreversible, depending on when it is stopped.
What we've found is that it reprograms the wiring of the brain, particularly
the hypothalamus, so it doesn't function normally. These children are
abnormal for the rest of their lives in terms of their physiological
function. [pdf] An interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock

Whether they're (American Diabetes Association?) just deluding themselves
and choosing not to believe it's toxic, refusing to look at the evidence, or
they're just concerned about the money and could care less, I don't know,
but when you look at the pathophysiology of diabetes and the effect of
aspartame, it's absolute nonsense for anybody who has diabetes to be on
aspartame. Particularly in a neurological aspect, it's going to make it a
lot worse. [pdf] An interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock

Old December 9th 07, 06:20 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
HCN

"JOHN" wrote in message
http://www.whale.to/v/Aspartame_Truth.pdf

http://www.whale.to/a/blaylock_h.html

Oh, man... not Blaylock again. Wasn't he the guy who claimed to be on the
faculty of the medical school in
Mississippi until Ole Miss contacted him about the ramifications of claiming
something that was clearly false?! (note: Ole Miss is the nickname of the
Univ. of Mississippi which has the only medical school in that state, its
webpage being www.olemiss.edu ... which has a faculty directory that never
had Blaylock on it)

What a loser!

Well, at least he is being truthful in his new academic assignment:
http://www.belhaven.edu/Academics/Di...gy/faculty.htm

Too bad its biology department is a joke... It does to have an accreditation
for science (students actually get to take classes at another school
(www.usm.edu at their Gulf Coast Research Laboratory) :
http://www.belhaven.edu/Belhaven/pro...#Accreditation , possibly
because the chairman is a spokesman for Intelligent Design!

The guy may have been a real doctor at one time, but he now reduced to
selling supplements out of a strip mall.

Of course, we have the infamous whale.to website, full of all sorts of
conspiracies:

Whale.to guy claims that satanic black lines burned his bum! From
http://www.whale.to/b/cbblack.html ... " I also burnt my ass on it some
years back when I was experimenting with psychedelics, similar to a chemical
burn right through my trousers, where the trousers were unscathed apart from
a flattening of the cord. I thought, first, that I had been given a
metaphysical kick up the backside! Perhaps I had. "

Not a very reliable source... Comments about John Scudamore in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-va...ts/Individuals include "a
large and slightly sorted collection of conspiracy theory save the whale,
illuminati, weird "science" and stuff which is not corrected to reflect
demonstrated mistakes."