To The Grand Inquisitrix

Old August 27th 04, 09:10 PM
Ilena Rose

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:51:32 -0700, "Coleah"
wrote:

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
.. .
All an enormous amount of flak and distraction ...

Just to avoid admitting that this is you mentioned in this NY Law Fund
publication.

Avoid admitting.....?
Like you did when it was revealed that there was an official police report
of Domestic Violence occurring at your apartment with a kid 11 yrs your
junior who broke into your apartment looking for you?

My, my, how you denied it.....until you realized there actually WAS an
official report. Then you tried to convince readers that the break-in was
only 'Domestic' and nothing violent. Ha, ha, ha.....that's not what the
investigation report said.

Salivate on ... there was nothing violent ... except in your dirty old
hag mind.
Old August 27th 04, 09:17 PM
Ilena Rose

Lucky for the NY citizens you no longer have a license to practice law

Main Entry: ex·tor·tion
Pronunciation: ik-'stor-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : the act or practice of extorting esp. money or other property;
specifically : the act or practice of extorting by a public official
acting under color of office
Old August 27th 04, 09:50 PM
Ilena Rose

On 27 Aug 2004 12:25:09 -0700, (Kat) wrote:

ilena contacted my son & Mother when she was
very very ill.

Update ... I just pulled up all of Kathy Bengston's messages ...

http://groups.google.com/groups?num=...t+&btnG=Search

I noticed that her hallucinations are changing ... here she was
accusing me of calling her dying Mother on 12 occasions ...

I repeat ... and will repeat this message when she makes her
outrageous claims ...

This is Total Fantasy ... I have no idea who her mother is ... never
called her once ... yet alone twelve times or 3 times ... her story
morphs.

Kathy ... read your own posts ... you have step grandchildren who
deserve better than to have YOU screaming lies and obscenities about
me or anyone. You shame your family.

You are also only hurting Martha Murdock further ... showing what
supporters of her lies will do to attempt to harm me.

You're hurting yourself ... your family name.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...e.com&rnum=140
Caller ID says you attempted to on 12 different occasions!
You filthy liar!

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...num=3&filter=0

Your phone number showed up on
caller ID three times. Shows tenacity, but no one answered the phone

Since deciding to Hate Me and Love Martha Murdock, Susan Schaezler,
and Others lined up with industry:

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

I will post this whenever she goes on her rampages and fills this
board with her ugliness.

She does in NO WAY represent the beautiful, gracious and loving women
that grace my support group ... she is behaving exactly like the
manufacturers want the women to appear.

On 27 Jul 2004 16:18:26 -0700, (Kat) wrote:

Coleah,

This ding bat cyber witch done lost her oscar meyer weenies......
What the heck rattled the old cyber witches cage this time?

~~~Kathy~~~

I heard today that Kathy Bengston was spreading her venom and lies
about me to others ... her whole absurd story that I took a vacation
with my husband on her money ...

She also has hallucinated and written here that I called her mother on
her death bed several times ... this is beyond delusionary fantasy.l

I haven't a clue who her Mother is ... nor did the thought of her ever
cross my mind until Kat filled this board and now others heads in the
support group with this nonsense.

She also is one who forged the name of her husband's son and his
toddler children on the WIS/BIS/NSIF "Statement" against me ... her
husband's son was a lovely man ... never heard of me, and detested his
StepMother using his good name and that of his children for her Hate
Campaign.

I had to pull this up this morning as Kat is busy sending out her lies

What Kathy Bengston claimed I wrote:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au....rr.com&rnum=2

She has chosen to align herself with Susan Schaezler, Myrl Jeffcoat,
Martha Murdock and others who are trying in vain to remove me from
their cause.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au....rr.com&rnum=2

(Kat) wrote:

**All she said to me was she took the money / went to dinner / out to
**movie & a weekend of R&R.
**
**No receipt ........
**
**It was in her name not the Humantics.....

True, the check was made out personally to me ... however, as with all
such donations, I deposited it in The Humantics Foundation bank
account on
8/8/2000.

Even tho it apparently was not her intention to claim it as a tax
deductible donation ... by depositing it there she had the option to
do so
if she chose.

From: "Kathy B."
To: "ilena rose"
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:10:33 -0500

Ilena,

No Thank You, thank you, You will never know how much you have helped
me!!!
Or how much I appreciate all you do for me! love Kathy

Old August 27th 04, 10:56 PM
Coleah

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:51:32 -0700, "Coleah"
wrote:

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
. ..
All an enormous amount of flak and distraction ...

Just to avoid admitting that this is you mentioned in this NY Law Fund
publication.

Avoid admitting.....?
Like you did when it was revealed that there was an official police report
of Domestic Violence occurring at your apartment with a kid 11 yrs your
junior who broke into your apartment looking for you?

====================
That "kid" as you call him was no kid ... he did NOT break into my
apartment ...

Ilena wrote:
"I filed against this man when he broke into my house ... I did not
know a case was opened because that was the end of it."

Is that it?.....it was a 'house' and not an 'apartment'?
I'm 2 yrs 9 mos 5 days older than you and you call me an
'old' hag.....so what is a guy 11 yrs your junior if not a 'kid'??

However, it clearly shows me the Plaintiff and he the Defendant ...
and there was no domestic violence ... it merely is filed as a
domestic case ... the violence is all about you WarMonger.

The police entered their report as Domestic Violence.
See, 'breaking into a house' it is considered a violent action.
If you weren't related it would be a simple 'breaking and entering'.
If you had a 'domestic' relationship with the dude that's one
thing....but a 'break-in' is not just 'opps, a little spat'.
Suck it up girl....The police entered their report as Domestic Violence.

As soon as I saw that there as a report on it ... I admitted it ...
there is nothing to hide.

But you denied, denied, denied you'd ever had any kind of
domestic violence in your life...period. And you are still
trying to soft pedal the 'violence' of a break-in.

Your version is just an old hag salivating about a relationship I had
with a beautiful man younger than I ...

A beautiful man.....
An immature dsyfunctional relationship......

Old August 28th 04, 03:44 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 27, 2004

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

All an enormous amount of flak and distraction ...

Just to avoid admitting that this is you mentioned in this NY Law Fund
publication.

You assume the answer.

Here is what you snipped. You are afraid of free speech. You are afraid of
anyone challenging your claims. You will spean anyone who questions or
disagrees with you. You have proven all of these things with your own words
and actions.

You are a NetTerrorist.

Dear Grand Inquisitrix:

You have continually admitted that you have been relying on the similarity
of name and location during the course of your myriad accusations about

me.
Essentially, your claim relies on the ASSUMPTION that there can be only

one
Mark Probert in any given locale.

I have spent the past thirty-five years of my life hunting people. In the
beginning, I used the XM21, and was highly accurate with it, and served my
country with distinction. I continue to pride myself on my high degree of
accuracy. Today, I use facts:

On December 18, 2001 you alleged that I was a Mark Probert of Virginia.

See:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...n65.san.rr.com

Now, being the highly accurate person that I am, I contacted your SLAPP
attorney and advised him that since you had already contacted one spouse,
i.e., Mrs. Langer, you were highly likely to contact the spouse of this

Mark
Probert from Virginia Beach. Although your attorney told me it was none of
his business, nonetheless, you removed the reference from your website and
also never mentioned the Gentleman from Virginia again. For you, that was
most certainly a wise move, as that family could have caused you a load of
grief.

Now, back to your current antics and accusations. As I stated above, you

are
solely relying on similarity of name and location. This is, as I have
continuously pointed out to you, specious, as you have no idea how many
people of the same name actually reside in a given area, when there are

many
people who have unlisted phone numbers, etc. Back to Mark Probert of
Virginia.

I did a bit of searching today, and found that there are THREE Mark

Probert'
s in Virginia Beach. This is very instructive, and I hope you see the
relevance.

See:

http://www.daplus.us/ViewPersonProfi...R7YveLzQ%3d%3d

(Unlisted number)

http://kevdb.infospace.com/home/whit...k&qn=probert&q
s=va&searchtype=citystate&QN=probert&QF=mark&qc=vi rginia+beach

and

http://www.switchboard.com/bin/cgiQA...+beach&S=va&Z=

(Both of the latter show the same individuals who have listed phone

numbers.
You can get the same results from Yahoo).

Virginia Beach has a population of 425,257 according to the 2000 Census.

http://virginiabeach.areaconnect.com/statistics.htm

With 3 Mark Probert's in that one area, the population density of Mark
Probert's is 1 per 141842 residents. The 10th Judicial Department has a
population of 20,658,152 according to the 2000 census. Using the same
population density as Virginia Beach, that provides the possibility of
having 19.8 Mark Probert's within that area. (Note, I am not that .8
person).

Thus, your ASSumption is bogus from the very beginning.

Old August 28th 04, 03:48 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 27, 2004

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Lucky for the NY citizens you no longer have a license to practice law

Main Entry: ex·tor·tion
Pronunciation: ik-'stor-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : the act or practice of extorting esp. money or other property;
specifically : the act or practice of extorting by a public official
acting under color of office

Very selective, there with the definition. From Barttleby.com

extort
SYLLABICATION: ex·tort
PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: k-stôrt KEY
TRANSITIVE VERB: Inflected forms: ex·tort·ed, ex·tort·ing, ex·torts
To obtain from another by coercion or intimidation.

Or this:

extortion
n. obtaining money or property by threat to a victim's property or loved
ones, intimidation, or false claim of a right (such as pretending to be an
IRS agent). It is a felony in all states, except that a direct threat to
harm the victim is usually treated as the crime of robbery. *****Blackmail
is a form of extortion in which the threat is to expose embarrassing,
damaging information to family, friends or the public.***** (Emphasis
added).

http://dictionary.law.com/default2.a...subm it1.y=14

You should brush up on your weaseling skills.

Old August 28th 04, 03:49 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 27, 2004

"Kat" wrote in message
om...
ilena contacted my son & Mother when she was
very very ill. (She passed away shortly after)

I hope there was no causal relationship.

She is once again
threatening to call my son at his job.

Does his job have any policy which may apply?

If you decide to slap her with a malice suit
contact me & I'll gladly join you! I'm sick
of her bulling me around!

I will not sue her. I love to use her words and actions to show her
evilness.

~~~KAT~~~

Orac wrote in message

et...
In article ,
"M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 26, 2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t
wrote:

[Snip]

With 3 Mark Probert's in that one area, the population density of Mark
Probert's is 1 per 141842 residents. The 10th Judicial Department has

population of 20,658,152 according to the 2000 census. Using the same
population density as Virginia Beach, that provides the possibility of
having 19.8 Mark Probert's within that area. (Note, I am not that .8
person).

Thus, your ASSumption is bogus from the very beginning.

Of course, another reason Ilena is constantly badgering you about this
is that she probably wants you to prove her wrong by revealing exactly
WHICH Mark Probert you are. As long as you fail to do that and simply
deny that you are this "Mark S. Probert," she will be able to continue
to use this ploy. Of course, it's an obvious (albeit unfortunately
effective) trap. If you fall for that trap, she'll be able to find out
exactly where you live. If you don't take the bait, she can continue to
keep smearing you.

Old August 29th 04, 03:16 PM
Ilena Rose

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:41:33 GMT, "M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 29,
2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t wrote:

None of the defintions of extort had anything to do with me giving you
the chance to stop lying to your Enablers ... and to God.

I asked for no money ... nothing that would benefit me at all ...

I gave you a chance to dig out of the pile of lies you have made as to
your past ... and get right with the Almighty.

As always ... it is Quack Logic ... you accuse me of what your Quack
King Barrett did to me ... in my very humble opinion.

Pathetic ... but totally in keeping with you Quacks.

WarMonger Coleah Penley Ayers seems to love you to lie to her ... it
gives her the attention she seems desperate to attract.

What I still believe was an extortion attempt .. .was Quack Barrett
demanding first $500 then $2000 from me as well as demanding that I
remove a message I reposted where he was mentioned.

When I refused ... he sued me ...

And after years in court ... both the Superior Court and the Appeals
Court adjudicated that not one word I had ever said about him was
even potentially libelous.

www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

Further, his Malicous Prosecuting Lawyer also sued me ... claiming I
had libeled him.

I had never mentioned his name ... though I do now ... spit spit.

He is threatening to sue me again ...

In fact, the only word in the entire suit that is being taken to the
Supreme Court of California is about Terry Polevoy and Christine
McPhee and a stalking comment..

That message claimed that Polevoy had followed her around for months
.... "affecting disguises"

Here we have seen the same thing ... Polevoy affecting a disguise as
"Vera Polevoy"... to the tune of 50 messages ... threatening me, and
others who criticize him and others he has been suing.

http://groups.google.com/groups?num=...&b tnG=Search
These are Terry Polevoy affecting a disguise as Vera Teasdale ...

Screeching n several posts with blazing headlines that poor, innocent,
Marla Probert is my victim is just typical, deceitful, lying Quack
Flack tactics.

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...stProbert.html

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
Probert is a Posse Member of the Quack Ragtag Team and Corporate
Lobbyist Led Andy's Posse ... lined up with Silicone Manfuacturers who
have attempted to silence my voice for years.