SPLENDA

Old July 18th 07, 05:43 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Richard Schultz

Default SPLENDA

In misc.health.alternative bigvince wrote:
: On Jul 17, 12:55 am, (Richard Schultz) wrote:
: In misc.health.alternative bigvince wrote:

: : Reasoned dedate starts with some modicum of honesty

: Then why did you post that aspartame is a chlorocarbon, and why did you
: and Jan Drew separately post that screed about sucralose to which I
: provided a detailed response?

: All the postings I did refered to aspartame which I did identify
: wrongly as a chlorocarbon.

Why were you unwilling to admit to the mistake the first time that it was
pointed out to you? And why did you refuse to respond to the point that
I was making, namely, that the use of sugar and salt as preservatives is
inconsistent with the claims made that (a) anything used as a preservative
is ipso facto dangerous and (b) "natural" sugar and salt are not dangerous.

: Nowhere did I post the same as post as Jan Drew although I tend to
: agree with those postings.

You are correct; it was JOHN who posted it. I apologize for the error.

: Please post the what you refer to as a 'screed' that you falsly claim
: both I and Jan Drew posted

Jan Drew posted it twice, the second time in article
. JOHN's posting of the
screed is found in article .
My response to Jan Drew's posting may be found in article
.

: you won't you can't

I can and I did.

: We can all have opinions but there is one set of facts.

Yes, and to claim that sucralose is in the same chemical family as
chlorocarbon pesticides is factually untrue. Remember, one of us
actually has a Ph. D. in chemistry from an actual accredited university
(and that one of us is not you).

-----
Richard Schultz
-----
". . . for while he was not dumber than an ox, he was not any smarter."
-- James Thurber, _My Life and Hard Times_
Old July 20th 07, 03:13 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
bigvince

On Jul 18, 12:43 am, (Richard Schultz) wrote:
[...]

No you have not . Your allegation that I and Jan Drew posted the same post is a blantant falsehood.You have admitted that fact and apologised for your misstatement.My statement that you would not post the "scread' you claim I posted with Jan Drew is accurate . You can not and you did not nor will you ever be able to it simple does not exist .This claim that you can and you did defies logic You claim to have posted something that does not exist Yes, and to claim that sucralose is in the same chemical family as
chlorocarbon pesticides is factually untrue. Remember, one of us
actually has a Ph. D. in chemistry from an actual accredited university
(and that one of us is not you).
But evidently not in logic as you claim to post what does not exist

Old July 20th 07, 07:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
bigvince

On Jul 20, 10:13 am, bigvince wrote:
[...]

Again those where in the post that you admit I did not make . Why
should I reply to them.Are you always so confused.Salt indeed is a
fine preservative ; sugar not as good . These facts prove nothing .

SPLENDA bigvince General 42 July 20th 07 07:59 PM
SPLENDA bigvince Pregnancy 42 July 20th 07 07:59 PM
SPLENDA Mark Probert Kids Health 0 July 5th 07 06:09 PM
SPLENDA Mark Probert Breastfeeding 0 July 5th 07 06:09 PM
SPLENDA lilhornie Breastfeeding 0 July 5th 07 05:11 PM