ALSO I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN AROUND YOU

Old April 19th 10, 06:05 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

Default ALSO I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN AROUND YOU

My children ought to be raised according to my values.

I am frightened that you want my children raised around someone so careless.
And the way you assume we share values or history.

Please, I am suing for permanent sole custody. Sick of you forcing your
perspective down my childrens' throat.

You can read your little fairy stories to someone else. YOu'll always be
wrong, I just wish that you'd keep it to yourself.

I do feel sorry for you. That our leadership is so ignorant like this.

This is why I don't try to be a leader. Because leadership keeps leading
and they have such great egos, not politicians because they are held
accountable, but who holds people with money accountable. No one. This is
why I don't live and work with them, it's the way they drag people around
while being so ignorant. Bye.

Old April 19th 10, 06:06 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
%

Old April 19th 10, 06:07 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

You wouldn't pull this **** with a Quaker or an Amish or an American Indian,
but you always pull this **** with me, expecting me to get sucked in by your
dominant values and forcing me to live with you.

I don't agree with your values and your assumptions, you are therefore an
oppressor, you will not accomodate my values or my religion. It is so sad
to see you so oppressive and so destructive, it is just TRAGIC.

Old April 19th 10, 06:07 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
%

Old April 19th 10, 06:10 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

What goes on in a suicide newsgroup is really important.

It is the center of the universe.

Old April 19th 10, 06:11 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

You people who do stuff without explaining your intentions hurt people.

Just because you see something does not mean I am talking to you.

Keep rollin dude. As if i was talking to you.

Old April 19th 10, 06:16 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
%

From: "SAY BYE BYE"
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:05:28 -0500

Old April 19th 10, 06:17 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
%

From: "SAY BYE BYE"
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:05:28 -0500

Old April 19th 10, 07:01 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

You're too different from me.

I don't want to have to explain everything to you.

You're a different religion too.

This isn't prejudice, this is respecting your difference.

Look, I AM respecting your subjectivity and your right to be wrong. Because
at this point, you ARE wrong.

I AM respecting and defending you. By asking you to stay out of my world
and stop asking me to be more like you or explain myself to you. I don't
barge into your world, you do to mine. I don't feel like changing or
explaining myself to someone AGAIN.

Sick of it.

Old April 19th 10, 07:06 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
%

From: "SAY BYE BYE"
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support-divorce,alt.child-support
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:01:01 -0500