There is hope

Old October 31st 03, 09:18 PM
K, T, E & N

Default There is hope

Hi gang. I used to hang out here back when DDs (now ages 5 and 3.5) were
nursing and thought I stop in to give hope to all you breastfeeders (and
maybe a smile, too).

Upon reaching the age of 40, I decided that I needed to get back into shape
and increased my exercise and reduced fat from my diet. One of my goals is
to 'perk the gals' up some because I'm really tired of going into the
brassier department and asking for 34C cup "long." wink I'd thought that
I'd be stuck with giving thrills to my toes for the rest of my days (because
that's what I'd been told - unless you want implants). Don't believe that
for a minute!

So in my workout routine, I've been doing pectoral strengthening machines.
Lo and behold! They're working. Put on a swimsuit the other day and my
goodness - where did those come from?!?! Boggles the mind! DH, of course,
is thrilled!

So get to the gym when you can and don't think (like I did) that the changes
that breastfeeding does can't be helped! I may never be able to get back to
the pre-perkiness of breastfeeding, but you don't have to be left with sag
either.

Keep up all the good work breastfeeders!

Kim

Possible pregnancy? (I hope not) KR Pregnancy 1 July 4th 04 04:57 AM
Medical Illustrators to the rescue! (I hope) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 April 21st 04 05:54 PM
Miracles and hope Buzzy Bee Pregnancy 31 March 1st 04 09:49 PM
There is hope K, T, E & N Breastfeeding 0 October 30th 03 08:20 PM
Any Hope of Custody? Kathy Cole General 26 September 16th 03 01:09 AM