Funny photo! (also: David Wright, PhD *jokes* that "MDs are guilty." (!)

Old October 2nd 03, 11:32 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Funny photo! (also: David Wright, PhD *jokes* that "MDs are guilty." (!)

FUNNY PHOTO! See the URL at the end of this post...

"[Y]ou MDs are guilty. I think it's just a matter of time
before...Gastaldo's kangaroo court...vote[s] to string you up."
--David Wright, PhD to the pseudonymous "Orac, MD, PhD"
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....pr odigy.com

Wright is Wrong to joke...

MDs *are* guilty - no "kangaroo court" necessary: The MD lies are obvious.

Wright was responding to the pseudonymous "Orac, MD, PhD."

Pseudonymous "Orac" lies by omission - mothers and babies be damned.

See A 'physic' for Dr. Israeli/'Physic'ian Orac, MD, PhD: Did he get his PhD
out of a cereal box?

**OBVIOUS** MD LIE: The MD authors of Williams Obstetrics claim the
impossible: dorsal both opens and closes the birth canal.

So which is it?

FACT #1: The biomechanics are SIMPLE: With the woman on her sacrum - her
sacral tip can't move back: Dorsal and semisitting - medicine's most
frequent delivery postures - CLOSE the birth canal.

FACT #2: The American College of Obstetricians
and Gynecologists/ACOG *admits* (in its
shoulder dystocia video) that OBs are routinely closing birth canals: the
video purports to show OBs how to open the birth canal when shoulders get
stuck.

Bizzarely, the ACOG method for opening the birth canal - PROPER McRoberts
maneuver - actually keeps the birth canal closed.

See IMPROPER McRoberts can save tiny lives and tiny limbs...

BRUTISH MD BIRTH BEHAVIOR...

In addition to senselessly closing birth canals, MDs are gruesomely pushing
(oxytocin/Cytotec) and pulling (hands/forceps/vacuums) - with birth canals
senselessly closed up to 30%.

Some babies are dying...

MDs are killing an estimated six babies per day with
vacuum-assisted spinal manipulation alone...

See MDs/MBs: If you must pull on baby's head - and sometimes you
must...

To complain to the FDA...

See FDA Medical Device Report: Obstetric tables (also: Pregnancy low back
pain/Lordex Spine Institute)

Wright is Wrong on another matter. I do NOT want to "string" anyone up -
not even anti-scientific PhD cheerleaders for MDs...

I just want MDs to stop their brutish birth behavior.

Speaking of anti-scientific PhD cheerleaders for MDs (and not wanting to
"string" anyone up): I have been in favor of pardons in advance for MDs
since well before "Quackbuster" Aaron Fox, PhD "diagnosed" me as a "flaming
psychotic."

"Quackbuster" Fox said I was a "****ing idiot" for suggesting such pardons
in advance...

Here's a FUNNY PHOTO of "Quackbuster" Aaron Fox "diagnosing" me...
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/Doc1.htm

Of course, it's not REALLY "Quackbuster" Aaron Fox. I kinda miss that guy.

I suspect Aaron - who was once "Hillbilly Bob" - is still with us
pseudonymously.

Bottomline, I truly am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs...

MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful
mental meatgrinder - medical school.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS HOW FUNNY! The pseudonymous "Orac, MD, PhD" wrote to someone (same
thread):

"I suppose you consider it 'irrelevant' or a 'diversion' simply to let a
child be in pain after necessary surgery...[Good] luck explaining
to the child and parents why you would prefer to let their child suffer
rather than give them adequate pain medicine."
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....hcvlny.cv.net

MDs still tie/strap most male babies to Circumstraint boards and make them
scream and writhe and bleed through American medicine's obviously illegal
most frequent surgical behavior toward males!

Even funnier, the thread I'm discussing here was started by the gang prison
rape and murder guy, Mark Lowry, MD who ignores MDs committing mass child
abuse and calls for a man already imprisoned to be raped to death!

See Breastfeeding and the gang prison rape guy (Mark Lowry, MD)

And then there is pseudonymous usenet pediatrician "PF Riley, MD" who either
doesn't think babies can feel pain
- OR he thinks that this mass assault and battery of babies should continue
because adults can't remember pain they endured as babies!

"My father's mother did not have him circumcised, so he went and got it done
when
he was 20. Had to undergo general anesthesia, lots of post-operative
pain, etc., you know. I, on the other hand, don't remember a thing!
Thanks, Dad!"
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm....com&o e=UTF\
-8&output=gplain

Pseudonymous pediatrician "Riley" in effect admits that there are no medical
indications:

"I wouldn't give a flying **** if none of my patients were circumcised."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm....com&o e=UTF\
-8&output=gplain

Pseudonymous pediatrician "Riley" goes along with other obvious mass MD
crimes - mothers and babies be damned.

See Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America can INSTANTLY save
$200 million per year...)

MDs *are* guilty - guilty as hell...

FUNNY PHOTO!

Here again is that FUNNY PHOTO of "Quackbuster" Aaron Fox "diagnosing" me as
a "flaming psychotic" for suggesting pardons in advance for MDs...
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/Doc1.htm

I say again: Wright is Wrong: I do NOT want MDs to be "strung" up. I just
want them to stop their brutish birth behavior.

Again, MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most
powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

Thanks for reading everyone,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo