Breastfeeding and picking your nose and eating it...

Old March 27th 04, 02:17 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Breastfeeding and picking your nose and eating it...

PICKING YOUR NOSE AND EATING IT...

Herr Dr. Friedrich Bischinger of Austria says,

"'Medically it makes great sense and is a perfectly natural thing to do. In
terms of the immune system the nose is a filter in which a great deal of
bacteria are collected, and when this mixture arrives in the intestines it
works just like a medicine...Modern medicine is constantly trying to do the
same thing through far more complicated methods, people who pick their nose
and eat it get a natural boost to their immune system for free...I would
recommend a new approach where children are encouraged to pick their nose.
It is a completely natural response and medically a good idea as well.'"
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_903083.html?menu=

PREGNANT WOMEN:

BREASTFEED!!!

The immunologic benefits of picking your nose and eating it sound like the
immunologic benefits of mothers eating pathogens in FOOD and developing
passive immunizations for their babies which they "inject" by breastfeeding.

See Chiro vision! Breastimmunizations to childbirth!

Breastfeeding mothers who pick their noses and eat it likely develop for
their babies passive immunizations from pathogens in the AIR...

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 As an aside, I must point out that MDs are only OSTENSIBLY
pro-immunization - they are mostly ANTI-immunization - they are failing to
tell breastfeeding women that they are free daily immunizers of their
babies...

WHY the MD lie of omission?

What woman is going to fail to at least ATTEMPT to breastfeed after being
informed that she can IMMUNIZE her baby daily - with BREAST immunizations
that reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations work better (I forgot to mention
the vaccinations part)...

WHY are MDs silent about this?!

It's mass immunologic child abuse!

MDs are concealing a way to make the immunization and vaccination rates
skyrocket!

PS2 I liked this Dr. Bischinger line from the nose-picking article:

"[Dr. Bischinger pointed out that] children happily pick their noses, yet by
the time they have become adults they have stopped under pressure from a
society that has branded it disgusting and anti social."
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_903083.html?menu=

Children ALSO happily squat - until they are told THAT is anti social.

See Sarah Key's huge balls (also: Kids can SQUAT
motionless for
hours)...

WHICH REMINDS ME...

Society has branded BIRTH disgusting and anti-social - as OBs continue to
knowingly close birth canals up to 30%!

Now THAT'S disgusting and anti social!

Dr. Bischinger,

Please speak out about society making BIRTH disgusting and anti social...

With birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

OBs are violently pushing on tiny spines (with oxytocin, Cytotec, and PGE2)
and gruesomely pulling (with hands, forceps and vacuums)...

Some babies are senselessly DYING...

Some babies are senselessly getting PARALYZED...

MOST babies are having their necks gruesomely "wrenched"...

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with birth canals senselessly closed up
to 30%...

See Pregnant Smokers: Big Tobacco to help babies?

Of course "society" = organized medicine in this instance - which brings me
back to the mass immunologic child abuse by MDs mentioned above...

Dr. Bischinger, while you've got everyone's attention with your nose-picking
interview (it came onto the Dubin/Zaleski censored version of chirolist),
why not call the reporter and mention that breastfeeding mothers use the
same immunologic system to generate immunizations for babies?

You could state outright that bacteria in "boogers" stimulate the body to
produce IMMUNIZATIONS which would segue nicely to the fact that
breastfeeding is free daily passive IMMUNIZATION for babies.

Yes, I suppose you will risk making breastfeeding more disgusting and anti
social than it already is in many people's minds...

But I think the opportunity for an MD to refer to breastfeeding as
IMMUNIZATION should not be missed.

Again, MDs are mysteriously missing out on a way to make the immunization
and vaccination rates skyrocket.

Again Dr. Bischinger, WHY the MD lie of omission?

What woman is going to fail to at least ATTEMPT to breastfeed after being
informed that she can IMMUNIZE her baby daily - with BREAST immunizations
that reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations work better?

Quoting Hanson and Telemo [1999]:

"The improved defense against infection in the breast-fed infant is
not just a matter of passive, temporary protection. There is also a
definite ACTIVE impact on the breast-fed infant's immune system that makes
it function more efficiently in defense against infections and in response
to vaccines for years to come." [Hanson and Telemo in Ogra et al. Mucosal Im
munology 1999:1501, emphasis added]

Dr. Bischinger, if you are telling women about their innate IMMUNIZATION
capability, I'm glad...

Please also tell them that OBs are knowingly closing birth canals and that
it is EASY for them to allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to
30%.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS3 PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs are KNOWINGLY closing birth canals up
to 30% by using dorsal and semisitting delivery.

It is EASY for you to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.
Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out - or deliver on
hands-and-knees, kneeling, standing, squatting, etc.

BEWARE though: Some MDs and CNMwives will let you "try" "alternative"
delivery positions but will move you back to dorsal or semisitting (close
your birth canal!) as you push your baby out!

Talk to your MD or CNMwife about this TODAY.

Copied to: Herr Dr. Friedrich Bischinger at

This post will be instantly archived for global access at:

Within 24 hours it will be in the Google usenet groups archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Breastfeeding and picking your nose and eating
it...

Old March 28th 04, 09:41 AM
Kim

"Amy" wrote in message
Yum....now I know why I crave snot while pregnant.

====================
Ugh! What's next? Some crackpot bottling it and selling it online?
--
Kim
The most amazing BS artists there a

Old March 29th 04, 12:14 AM
M. Glass

Good grief. This reminds me of a little ditty I heard when I was a child:

Everybody's doing it, doing it, doing it;
Pickin' their nose and chewin' it!
Old March 29th 04, 08:03 AM
Amy

You mean "Pick it, lick it, roll it, flick it"?

om...