the sky FELL!

Old March 3rd 04, 07:39 PM
Kim

Default the sky FELL!

"CME" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message

WELL IT DID!!! In Nova Scotia! heh heh heh ... Imagine going to bed

*SNIPPED*

More Canadian's joining the ng, EH? It's aBOOT time.

Christine
(Mom to 8 year old twin boys in Alberta)

*Grinning* no no fellow Canuck returning to the flock was here a while
back got lost in life... Not that I don't have a life now... ohhhhhhhh poop
you know what I mean... Son now 17 and daughter 13 in 3 days or she hopes
she'll get there *grin*

Old March 3rd 04, 08:02 PM
Lisa

"Kim" wrote in message
. ..

"CME" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message

WELL IT DID!!! In Nova Scotia! heh heh heh ... Imagine going to bed

*SNIPPED*

More Canadian's joining the ng, EH? It's aBOOT time.

Christine
(Mom to 8 year old twin boys in Alberta)

*Grinning* no no fellow Canuck returning to the flock was here a while
back got lost in life... Not that I don't have a life now... ohhhhhhhh

poop
you know what I mean... Son now 17 and daughter 13 in 3 days or she hopes
she'll get there *grin*

It's taken her this long to dig out of the snow each year..........
BWHAHAHAHA
Did I say that again?
Silly me

Old March 4th 04, 11:27 AM
Kim

"Lisa" wrote in message
.. .

"Kim" wrote in message
. ..

"CME" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message

WELL IT DID!!! In Nova Scotia! heh heh heh ... Imagine going to bed

*SNIPPED*

More Canadian's joining the ng, EH? It's aBOOT time.

Christine
(Mom to 8 year old twin boys in Alberta)

*Grinning* no no fellow Canuck returning to the flock was here a

while
back got lost in life... Not that I don't have a life now... ohhhhhhhh

poop
you know what I mean... Son now 17 and daughter 13 in 3 days or she

hopes
she'll get there *grin*

It's taken her this long to dig out of the snow each year..........
BWHAHAHAHA
Did I say that again?
Silly me

LOL not very nice...Funny tho lol

Old March 4th 04, 03:44 PM
Lisa

"Kim" wrote in message
.. .

"Lisa" wrote in message
.. .

"Kim" wrote in message
. ..

"CME" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message

WELL IT DID!!! In Nova Scotia! heh heh heh ... Imagine going to

bed

*SNIPPED*

More Canadian's joining the ng, EH? It's aBOOT time.

Christine
(Mom to 8 year old twin boys in Alberta)

*Grinning* no no fellow Canuck returning to the flock was here a

while
back got lost in life... Not that I don't have a life now... ohhhhhhhh

poop
you know what I mean... Son now 17 and daughter 13 in 3 days or she

hopes
she'll get there *grin*

It's taken her this long to dig out of the snow each year..........
BWHAHAHAHA
Did I say that again?
Silly me

LOL not very nice...Funny tho lol

I know I know. Well Kim, if it's any consolation, we were frozen solid time
after time this winter, wind chills of -14300 or something. Now let's find
the (shoot to Monty Python mental picture, scene from the Holy Grail)
"Bright Side of Life".

It's March now. With all of the snow that you have there this year, the
rose bushes will have been nicely protected and should absolutely kick ass
this spring. Hurray for the East Coast!!

It's March now. With the deep freeze we endured round these parts, the
pestilence that I battled in my garden should be belly up dead this year
which should mean my lilies should absolutely kick ass this spring. Hurray
for Eastern Ontario!

Now, if only I could convince my pup that my seedlings are not salad. I
tell ya, with gardening, it's something different to deal with every year!
lol

Lisa

Old March 5th 04, 11:27 AM
Kim

*snipped*
Now, if only I could convince my pup that my seedlings are not salad. I
tell ya, with gardening, it's something different to deal with every year!
lol

Lisa

I don't dare plant anything below waist level... So I'm not sure what to
do... I have my herbs in pots around the house on the windows sills but
since I started planting the flower seeds we've noticed unusual happenings
(normally when we are gone from the house... We, too, have a pup (4 months
old and weighs 40 pounds!) who thinks seedlings are fabulous snacks... Added
to the fact that she believes it's nice to root around in the dirt as it's
warmer than the snow! lol golden lab with a black nose --- Uh huh we always
know what Abby is up to that's for sure... Can't get after her much either
cause she sprawls down and then gives you a goofy grin and literally WINKS
ONE EYE! LOL oh well... she's got class!

hehehehe
Kim

Old March 26th 04, 11:26 PM
dolores

"CME" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message
.. .
WELL IT DID!!! In Nova Scotia! heh heh heh ... Imagine going to bed

seeing
a little bit of grass with a few patches of snow here and there...

THEN...
Waking up to let the dog out the back door only to have the door slammed
shut from the wind!!! Reopen the door and try to convince the pup to go

out
to pee and realize the pair of you are staring at a bank of snow over 5

feet
high!!! LOL What a hoot!!!

AND you know it's bad when Microsoft shuts down there center LOL Imagine

the
stunned look on our devoted faces as we trudge to work

You work at Microsoft Christine?.....Well whadda ya know...so does a friend
of mine and he's been transferred to Seattle (from UK)....... Ya never
know....one day ya could be walking round a corner....minding every bodies
business when guess who bumps into you!!......LMAO.....ME!!

Bet ya'd pee yer knickers!!

Dolores

Old March 30th 04, 09:06 AM
CME

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Kim" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

No that was Kim's post... I'm in University for Criminology... and although
I'm quite proficient at the computer, I don't think I'm Microsoft material.
lol

Christine

I fell over Alissa Pregnancy 2 May 21st 04 03:20 PM
Lucy Berliner says CSA down, CPS fears loss of funds Fern5827 Spanking 1 March 28th 04 04:03 AM
Co-sleeping question [email protected] General 13 January 23rd 04 11:34 PM
ER visit -- part vent, should I complain? Long, as usual Tina General 40 September 23rd 03 01:36 PM