Ritalin and Liver cancer

Old June 13th 05, 08:37 AM
Brad_Chad

Mark Probert wrote:
Brad_Chad wrote:
The reason that I call Mark Probert a fool is this. His logic is very
discouraging. He believes that the positive effects of Hidden Food
Allergies is psychological. I believe that it is physical, because of
the experiences I had when I accidently ate something that I was
allergic to. My aching joints reminded me to check the ingredients.

I see, so merely because we disagree on causality you call me a fool and
then you get discouraged. Hmmm...I say it is psychoogical and you get
discouraged...I wonder if their is a link in there...

I'll explain it again, fool. I had really bad fatigue for 40 years.
It prevented me from reaching my potential in life. I found out about
Hidden Food Allergies when I was 40. I removed corn and dairy products
from my diet, and my energy level skyrocketed. If I had done the same
thing when I was 10 years old, I may have had the same results. Sure, I
would have gone an extra 30 years without corn or dairy, but so what.
Don't you see fool? Lets say that HFA is psychological. As long as the
symptoms go away, psychological or physical cause was of secondary
importance. The results was most important to me. These amoral doctors
are arguing over whether HFA is psychological or physical while my life
is going down the toilet. I would rather believe in a silly idea and
make the fatigue go away, than to do nothing for 40 years.

Brad_Chad

Old June 13th 05, 08:55 AM
Brad_Chad

Hidden Food Allergies are linked to about a hundred health problems.
That is why the drug industry would suffer.

Brad_Chad

Old June 13th 05, 02:14 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

George Lagergren wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote:

Jan, please define "organized medicine" in a simple and coherent
definition so we can figure out what you are referring to. I know you
have claimed that you have done so, but, alas, no one can find it, and,
you seem to change the definition to suit your needs.

I have no problem in understanding what Jan means by "organized
medicine."

I am truly sorry to hear that. I hope you get well soon.

She means the way medicine is generally taught and practiced
today.
Medicine is normally practiced using the pharm drug medicine "culture."
That is, medicine uses the "burn, cut or poison" medical approach to
resolve
health conditions. In dentistry, they use silver-mercury poison
inserts
placed in one's tooth rather then white composite fillings.

That may be true, but when I posted an article about the Institute for
Healthcare Improvement, and stated that they were within organized
medicine (hint: the chief of the group is a member of the AMA), she called
me a liar.

So, as simple as you may think it is, she still uses a flexible definition
to suit her obsession of calling people liars.

Oh, Mark's not a liar, look at the title of this thread.

Yes, you are a functional illiterate. You may read words, understand
words, know Control-C and Control-V, but, beyond that, you have serious
problems understand written discourse.

Old June 13th 05, 02:16 PM
Mark Probert

Brad_Chad wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:

Brad_Chad wrote:

The reason that I call Mark Probert a fool is this. His logic is very
discouraging. He believes that the positive effects of Hidden Food
Allergies is psychological. I believe that it is physical, because of
the experiences I had when I accidently ate something that I was
allergic to. My aching joints reminded me to check the ingredients.

I see, so merely because we disagree on causality you call me a fool and
then you get discouraged. Hmmm...I say it is psychoogical and you get
discouraged...I wonder if their is a link in there...

I'll explain it again, fool.

I see...so merely becuase we disagree on causality you call me a
fool...then you get discouraged...I say it is psychological and you get
discouraged and call me a fool...I wonder if there is is link in
there...and I am wondering less with each post of yours....
Old June 13th 05, 04:10 PM
Peter Bowditch

"George Lagergren" wrote:

Brad_Chad wrote:
Nobody knew about Vitamin C until the 20th century. They could not have
known that Vitamin C in citrus fruits prevents Scurvy.

"David Wright" replied:
That's true. But it'd be OK if they just knew that "there's something
about citrus fruits that prevents scurvy." And this was demonstrated
in 1747.

But how long did it take news to be known in the mid-1700s?

Arthur Phillip knew about it in 1787.

For example, it was shown that taking protein digestive enzymes may
"defeat" cancer way back in 1904. With a book published on the subject in
1911. [See www.educate-yourself.com -
click on the Cancer link.]

But even today, does the medical establishment use this protein
digestive enzymes protocol in doing battle against cancer?

--
Peter Bowditch
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old June 13th 05, 10:50 PM
Brad_Chad

Mark Probert wrote:
Brad_Chad wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:

Brad_Chad wrote:

The reason that I call Mark Probert a fool is this. His logic is very
discouraging. He believes that the positive effects of Hidden Food
Allergies is psychological. I believe that it is physical, because of
the experiences I had when I accidently ate something that I was
allergic to. My aching joints reminded me to check the ingredients.

I see, so merely because we disagree on causality you call me a fool and
then you get discouraged. Hmmm...I say it is psychoogical and you get
discouraged...I wonder if their is a link in there...

I'll explain it again, fool.

I see...so merely becuase we disagree on causality you call me a
fool...then you get discouraged...I say it is psychological and you get
discouraged and call me a fool...I wonder if there is is link in
there...and I am wondering less with each post of yours....

I called you a fool because even if the cause is psychological, I still
think that the public should have been told. Giving up corn and dairy
was the least of my problems, even if the cause was psychological. You
still don't get it. I only cared about the symptoms going away. I would
have given up any food if my chronic fatigue went away. You would
rather that I eat the food (corn and dairy), and keep the fatigue,
until a solution comes along that satisfies you. I didn't care whether
you LABEL it psychological or physical, I cared about results. I got
results by finding my Hidden Food Allergies. I'm trying to help others
get results. If it doesn't work for you, then move on.

Brad_Chad

Old June 14th 05, 01:03 AM
Peter Bowditch

George Lagergren wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote:

[...]

Says a person who has in the last two days amply demonstrated an
inability to understand figures of speech such as saying "I'm sure
....", has written incoherent sentence fragments where sentences were
required, and regularly demonstrates complete ignorance of literary
techniques such as metaphor, hyperbole and analogy.

Sounds like illiteracy to me!

(Jan - feel free to provide a syntactical analysis of the sentence
above. What part of speech is missing but implied?)

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old June 14th 05, 03:25 AM
LadyLollipop

George Lagergren wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote:

[...]

Says a lying *gang* member who supports belittling, does it himself at the
expense of others and thinks it is funny.

Lies to trash researchers. Illiteracy? Tries to blame those who merely put
an article together, but did NOT write it, calls them a *anti vaccination
liars*

Wonder what *illiterate* person exposed that bit of *deceiving*

Says a new member who came to the ng like a bat out of hell spewing hatred
and lies

*I'm sure if you would stop lying, he would stop posting*

Meant to belittle.

Problem with that is:

What he is posting is what I stated, mostly is 2002.

Blows, the *if you would stop lying* right out of the water.

Welcome to evil *organized medicine*

Jan

Old June 14th 05, 03:31 AM
Rich

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

Welcome to evil *organized medicine*

Bigot! Where's that definition, Jan?
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old June 14th 05, 05:24 AM
LadyLollipop

"Rich" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

Welcome to evil *organized medicine*

Bigot! Where's that definition, Jan?

You DON'T have to repeat it 1000 times. In fact we'll appreciate it if
you never repeat it again*.

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles