We don need no steenkin' CPS.

Old May 10th 06, 12:03 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Better a child be eaten alive than become a ward of the state! was

I don't know who you are, maggie, but this was one of the sickest and
cruelist statements I have read for a long time. It is "better for a
child to be eaten alive by a brown rat than he become a ward of the state."

You have mental and emotional problems, dear. You have an incredible
need for attention, and you either believe what you post, or you need
the attention that results from such posts.

Would you recommend finding all the children being made a ward of the
state, kidnapping them, and letting them die horrible deaths instead?
Would you prefer robbing them of a future? I wouldn't and I could point
you to adults who were wards of the state as children who I doubt would
prefer to have been eaten by rats.

Good grief.

LaVonne

wrote:

ooooooooooh, noooooooooo, you constipated asshole..............it is
you who want to put children at much greater risk than i could ever
dream of doing............even something as stupid as bringing a brown
rat into a house only has the potential for doing damage to a child
than can been seen and treated.............placement does damage that
is not easily seen, can more easily be concealed, and is always
denied...........better the child be eaten alive by a brown rat than he
become a ward of the state............

Old May 10th 06, 12:18 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Half a brain! was We don need no steenkin' CPS.

While the child suffered rat bites which is terrible,
the agencies very likely inflicted their own type
of rat bites which take much longer to heal.

That's how the Pied Piper of Hamelin started isn't it?
What an analogy for CPS agencies..

Old May 10th 06, 12:47 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Carlson LaVonne wrote:
I don't know who you are, maggie,

You don't remember observer? You don't see him posting also as opinions
after a long long quiet absence (now WHERE could an authority hating
twit have been gone to for so long, eh?)?

but this was one of the sickest and
cruelist statements I have read for a long time. It is "better for a
child to be eaten alive by a brown rat than he become a ward of the state."

Troll talk. Cathartic childish spewing to expel his demons.

You have mental and emotional problems, dear.

Yah think?

Old May 10th 06, 12:48 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
While the child suffered rat bites which is terrible,
the agencies very likely inflicted their own type
of rat bites which take much longer to heal.

You are suggesting then, that on you delusion and fantasies that the
child should not have been removed?

That's how the Pied Piper of Hamelin started isn't it?
What an analogy for CPS agencies..

Could be.

If people go to this extent of neglect on their children.

But then, why not hire Greg to train the rat. Surely, given the bragging
in the 'petition' he could train a little brown rat.

0:-

Old May 10th 06, 01:35 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
While the child suffered rat bites which is terrible,
the agencies very likely inflicted their own type
of rat bites which take much longer to heal.

That's how the Pied Piper of Hamelin started isn't it?
What an analogy for CPS agencies..

Still looking for a job, Greg? Or you given up?

0:-

Old May 10th 06, 05:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

geeeeeeeeeeeeee, dumb ass, wasn't the problem the rat.............why
would you want to remove the child............you're beginning to sound
like you ****ing hero georgie poo bush.................when attacked by
saudi arabians, he attacked iraq...............you two wouldn't be
related would you..............

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking remove the child......... remove
the child......... remove the child......... remove the child.........

Old May 10th 06, 05:25 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Her half a brain is loony

lady, if you think you can train a cat like a dog, you're about as
loony as they come............you are obviously not a cat
person.............

Old May 10th 06, 05:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

wrote in message
oups.com...
lady, if you think you can train a cat like a dog, you're about as
loony as they come............you are obviously not a cat
person.............

Kane doesn't think you can train a cat like a dog, you are confused, it's
GREG who thinks you can train a child like a cat.

Old May 10th 06, 05:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Better a child be eaten alive than become a ward of the state! was We don need no steenkin' CPS.

"Carlson LaVonne" wrote in message
I don't know who you are, maggie, but this was one of the sickest and
cruelist statements I have read for a long time. It is "better for a child
to be eaten alive by a brown rat than he become a ward of the state."

That's par for the course with 'kill CPS' nuts.
The mentality scares me.
They would rather see their child dead than in foster care.
Makes you wonder how far many of them are from killing their own children.

Old May 10th 06, 12:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

"Dragon's Girl" wrote in message
t...

"Carlson LaVonne" wrote in message
I don't know who you are, maggie, but this was one of the sickest and
cruelist statements I have read for a long time. It is "better for a

child
to be eaten alive by a brown rat than he become a ward of the state."

That's par for the course with 'kill CPS' nuts.
The mentality scares me.
They would rather see their child dead than in foster care.
Makes you wonder how far many of them are from killing their own children.

Children are not removed from their home for no good reason. Most times the
situation is an upset to deal with for everyone, certainly. Are all foster
homes the same? No, but they are supervised, monitored and tracked.

Years ago my neighbors took in younger kids (4-8 yrs old or so). I
expressed my (documented) observations and experiences with this family to
the DSF authorities and their lost their ability to be foster parents (and
probably put them under monitoring for their own children). They put their
house up for sale and moved, and yes, it was obvious they took in kids for
the money alone.

On the other hand, I had observations of another foster home in which the
number of children were limited, they received quality attention and the
foster mother even warmed clothes in the dryer before the kids got dressed
for school on cold mornings.

CPS is doing their job and are directed by the legal (juvenile court)
system. If there are homes that are not up to par......advise CPS. If
there are outstanding foster homes, praise them to CPS. If you really have
an issue, become a foster parent yourself and do the best you can.