fantastic picture

Old September 12th 06, 07:49 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Default fantastic picture

http://www.birthdiaries.com/diary/media003/

found this online and just had to share it, a face presentation just at the
exit to the birth canal!

Anne

Old September 12th 06, 10:23 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

http://www.birthdiaries.com/diary/media003/

found this online and just had to share it, a face presentation just at
the exit to the birth canal!

this wasn't where I intended to post this, but it's pretty good isn't it!

Anne

Old September 12th 06, 11:38 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:23:31 +0100, "Anne Rogers"
wrote:

http://www.birthdiaries.com/diary/media003/

found this online and just had to share it, a face presentation just at
the exit to the birth canal!

this wasn't where I intended to post this, but it's pretty good isn't it!

Anne

Honestly, I found it sort of creepy the first time I saw it. But yes,
it is pretty neat.

Nan

Old September 13th 06, 12:07 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Honestly, I found it sort of creepy the first time I saw it. But yes,
it is pretty neat.

well I intended to post it to ukmidwifery, where the audience is fairly
different from here, had I intended to post it here, I would have written an
explaination! I really wish my husband had taken photos of the action in the
birth of our 2nd, we have very early labour, then a gap until just after the
birth and the placenta. If we have more, I'll definitely have him take
photos, whether we go with a normal delivery (unlikely), or c-section, which
would have a reasonable chance of being under general anaethsetic, making
those photos very precious.

Anne

Old September 13th 06, 02:12 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Zaz

Funny, I didn't want DH taking pictures.. I wanted him to help me, to soothe
me, to talk to me. If had taken out his camera, I think I would have taken
his eyeballs out!

But that's just me.

I.

Old September 13th 06, 06:45 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Funny, I didn't want DH taking pictures.. I wanted him to help me, to
soothe me, to talk to me. If had taken out his camera, I think I would
have taken his eyeballs out!

I was in no state for anyone to be any comfort to me at that stage with
number 2, even with number 1, I was in control at that stage and of course
couldn't see things myself, I wanted him to make sure I got my sips of water
between pushing, but during, he could have done whatever he wanted, as it
was he stayed by me and neither of us saw anything. 2nd time around, things
went pretty badly in 2nd stage and once it got to the point when there would
have been anything worth taking a photo of, I'd gotten into a good routine
of gas and air between contractions and pushing during, I think he was still
holding my hand, but his head was down at the business end, telling me what
was going on, which was about the most helpful thing he could have done,
commentary, photos and some hand holding would have been a good combo. It
would have made for some good photos, baby born posterior, with mum in a
very odd birth postion.

Cheers

Anne