" Beloved New Orleans French Town in the French Quarter "

Old November 18th 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Craigos

Default " Beloved New Orleans French Town in the French Quarter "

" Can Anybody hear Me or See me i am right here...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...tting_p_w_a_f_
Inbox
Craig Somerford
to Local, CBC, (bcc:USA)
show details
8:50 am (4 hours ago)
all the while while Chasing COW to music fest with French People
Inbox
Craig Somerford
to Chasing, me, Big, Google, (bcc:News), (bcc:Letters)
show details
8:28 am (4 minutes ago)
Faith in finding friendships in French,Japanese, and all language's
spoken

French dip with French People today on "Chasing COW to Music Fest"
"Chasing COW to Music
Whats this you say 2Barter Craig Somerford Watch this
Babbie chase a COW
to Chasing COW to Music Fest" Day 3
show details will in a minute
7:25 am (38 minutes ago)
--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language all about French People
Today this a a cool day to a French Speaking cool guy or girl What's
that like

" Working in Faith while making Day 3 all about Chasing COW to Music
Fest"
with French People...
--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_help Thank you
Wikipedia for your Barter with 2Barter
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford
Up date Needed
"CLICK"feed://www.furnituretoday.com/FTEditorblog.xml
Welcome to this Non-profit http://2Barter.net
Let's ask a Expert about
These things shall we I think
we Shall"CLICK"http://www.furnituretoday.com/blog/380000038.html

" Working in Faith "
Hi
My name is Craig Oral Somerford
Dir Gabriella Goldstein i heard that maybe;
you can seek French is this true ?
How many sheep then did "CLICK"http://www.us-mattress.com/serta.html
sleeper count last night & find this out together shall we
yes i think we shall Thanks to This New Tool we all have we now can do
things like this.
Welcome to the Wonderful world of 2Barter
The most Advanced yet made Simple Origination in the World
With Companies like
www.google.com
www.mac.com
www.adobe.com
www.firefox.com
www.nokia.com
and
Good old
Walt Disney www.worldofdisney.com
we can darn right Do any thing which is to also include
rebuild New Orleans
How do you Like That Dir Goldstein.
Do you like those Apples
And do you no what Yep it's true all of this of my Finger tips
In The Apple Store "CLICK" i will show you in a few.
But first bid you sleep good last Night on your Sear ta perfect
Sleeper last Night or What ?
Gabriella Goldstein
Administrative Director
Tufts University European Center
Le Prieuré, 74290 Talloires, France; 011.33.4.50.60.74.04
"Gabriella

Also Located in the Great states of these states U.S.A.
108 Packard Avenue, Medford, MA 02155, USA;
"CLICK"http://maps.google.com/maps?q=108+Packard+Ave,+Medford,+MA+02155&ie=UTF8& z=16&ll=42.405745,-71.122742&spn=0.014291,0.032744&t=k&om=1&iwloc=add r

all of this great Stuff and you still cant see me yet
OK one more time just this time fine me and remember to make the mouse
your House
Welcome again to the Famous Apple Store Most Famous of all New York
City
My Apple Store
"CLICK"http://www.apple.com/retail/fifthavenue/gallery/vr2.html

To View Were this all started from there are still two more ?
Yep you got it ...

"CLICK"#1PaperlinK Work
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realatt...efb40baa86951f

"CLICK:#2Paperlink Work thank You Dir Gabriella Goldstein
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realatt...efb40baa86951f
Were a good Sport to...
Thank you and also can you tell your friend about me please if you
will http://2Barter.net/pics.html
This might have been fun but the Big Pitcher is in the last "CLICK"
And she be named my Beloved New Orleans French Town in the French
Quarter Royal Street my place i call Home 2024 Royal Street New
Orleans 70119

Old January 1st 07, 04:37 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
[email protected]

Hello Gabriella! err... Director Goldstein.
I think this must be the same Gabriella with whom I worked on
Thompson's Island years ago. If it is, please reply; I'd like to
speak with you.
Happy New Year! Dec.31st, 2006 Enrique

Craigos wrote:
[...]

Do you take seriously the ... 0:-> Spanking 47 November 29th 06 05:51 PM
What Drs. Geier say ... in rebuttal to Quacks Gorski & Probert Ilena Rose Kids Health 65 June 5th 06 02:11 PM
Vaccines *Truth* Jan Drew Kids Health 34 May 30th 06 02:24 PM
KatrinaTimeline wexwimpy Foster Parents 12 September 18th 05 11:07 PM