Eating in late pregnancy

Old March 30th 04, 02:46 AM
Leanne

Default Eating in late pregnancy

Okay, I've been rather bad! From about 34-35 weeks I've been eating crap, I
just cant seem to eat what I normally eat (veggies, breads, meats, etc) I
want to eat things like 2 minute noodles, baked beans (okay not really bad
for you lollies, chocolate... anything with sugar and things that dont
take long to cook!

Am I going to do any serious harm by eating this all the time... I try to
eat veggies and stuff at dinner... which I'm doing most of the time, but
during the day, i'm hopeless!

TIA
Leanne.
Edd April 23rd 2004

Old March 30th 04, 04:01 AM
Angela Schepers

I'm having problems with this too. All I seem to want is sweet, sugary
snacks and foods. Veggies and meats just don't hold any appeal to me
though I try to incorporate them into my diet somewhere during the day.
I'm hopeless too!

Angela
EDD 5-13-04

Old March 30th 04, 08:11 AM
melbgal1

In article , ldss1
@bigpond.com says...
Okay, I've been rather bad! From about 34-35 weeks I've been eating crap, I
just cant seem to eat what I normally eat (veggies, breads, meats, etc) I
want to eat things like 2 minute noodles, baked beans (okay not really bad
for you lollies, chocolate... anything with sugar and things that dont
take long to cook!

Yeah. I'm sandwich girl now.
( and I loooove my veges !! ).

Trying hard, but lazy.
I always try and cram as much salad on my lunch sandwich ( on grain
bread ) as possible to make up for it. And get my hubby to take me out
for a steak every now & again

Am eating lots of mini-easter eggs and icecream-on-a-stick's !

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004
Old March 30th 04, 01:38 PM
Kim

Hi everyone,

New to the group. This is my first pregnancy and I am on my 32nd week
I don't have cravings for normal foods anymore. I have a craving for
cashewnuts, fruits (oh i cannot go withouts fruits in the house), cakes (although
haven't found any I like so I have managed to substitute with panacakes).

I also get on and off front side headaches...is this normal for anyone at this stage?
I get nausea (not too bad) when I see raw meat (chicken breasts with skin) at the
groceries. I sure hope I am normal.

When I drink a hot cup of tea I get all low. So i have decided to quit taking anything with any
signs of caffeine in it.

Cheers,

Kim

Edd May 22nd

Old March 30th 04, 10:12 PM
Cam & Shane

Hi Kim

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I too am on my first and this is my 33rd
week. As for normal - ANYTHING is normal in pregnancy. I have found the
nausea creeping back but not half as bad as the first half. I have been
drinking decafinated tea - it tastes just the same but doesn't make me feel
icky. As for cravings - just icecream!! For the calcium of course not the
sugar or the chocolate.....

All the best

Camille

"Leanne" wrote in message

Okay, I've been rather bad! From about 34-35 weeks I've been eating

crap, I
just cant seem to eat what I normally eat (veggies, breads, meats, etc)

want to eat things like 2 minute noodles, baked beans (okay not really

bad
for you lollies, chocolate... anything with sugar and things that

dont
take long to cook!

Am I going to do any serious harm by eating this all the time... I try

eat veggies and stuff at dinner... which I'm doing most of the time, but
during the day, i'm hopeless!

TIA
Leanne.
Edd April 23rd 2004

---

Old March 31st 04, 01:38 AM
Leanne

I also get on and off front side headaches...is this normal for anyone at

this stage?

Headaches can be a sign of preeclampsia, you might want to tell your doctor
or midwife about them