single dads... with custody?!

Old August 3rd 06, 03:57 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Kim

Default single dads... with custody?!

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:31:23 GMT, "Kim" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

HEHEHEHEeh then we'd become Grandsingleparents lol I don't ever wanna be
senior anything

I do! I have the kind of senior I want to be all picked out. I want to
be the tennis playing, community activist type of senior.

See I wanna be the Dranny kind that takes the littles to disney and feeds
them candy and spends lots of time making cookies and of course traveling to
the warmer climates in the winter LOL

Old August 3rd 06, 11:59 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Kim

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 02:57:14 GMT, "Kim" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:31:23 GMT, "Kim" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

HEHEHEHEeh then we'd become Grandsingleparents lol I don't ever wanna
be
senior anything

I do! I have the kind of senior I want to be all picked out. I want to
be the tennis playing, community activist type of senior.

See I wanna be the Dranny kind that takes the littles to disney and feeds
them candy and spends lots of time making cookies and of course traveling
the warmer climates in the winter LOL

Now I know for sure I'm on of those... a troublemaker. :-)

Your Grannyhood sounds so sweet.

Your seniorhood sounds so tiring LOL WHEN DO YOU REST?!?!!?!?

Old August 8th 06, 03:00 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Alex

Kim wrote:
"xkatx" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in message
ink.net...
Nice to know there are others.

Yeah, I wanted my boys of course, but I guess still a bit bitter about
the whole thing... But in any case, is this like a tight group, or do
people come and go?

Well, those who fail Initiation go, those who pass stay. :P

*standing up* Hi my name is Kim - I'm a single parent and I've been
attending the meetings for 8 years *OMG* ------ I just realised... I PASSED
I PASSED! heheheheeheh

Single mom -- 2 children who aren't so little anymore - 19 and 15 OMG ok I'm
NEVER writing again!

Kim

Other than that, it *seems* to be the same old people over the years.
Some come, some go, some disappear for a while and then come back again.

HEY.....I resemble that remark :-)

It's pretty much whatever life allows. Sometimes it's hopping here, other
times, as dead as can be. The trend seems to be that people catch up when
they have free time (and as a parent, single or not, does 'free time'
really exist that often??)
It's basically the same people around for ages, you get the odd person who
pops in and goes, the odd troll or bit of spam but those who are posting
on a regular basis are about as common as those in and out people - and
those people come out of nowhere if they're more of the lurking type,
offer their 2¢ and then go back to lurking mode.

I resemble that too :-)

Alex -- Who better catch up on some long over-due e-mail!!