is Wool bad for babies?

Old February 4th 09, 12:41 AM posted to misc.kids.health
OhioGuy

Default is Wool bad for babies?

Recently my wife sent me in search of some wool diaper covers for our
soon to arrive baby. I checked on Ebay, but couldn't seem to find any
multi packs, or any going for under $15 to $20 each. I also got

/Perhaps you should think twice about buying wool anything for a baby-
/with baby's skin so "new" and sensitive, wool could be irritating if
/not cause a down-right allergy.

Is this true? Should we avoid wool diaper covers?
Old February 8th 09, 06:08 PM posted to misc.kids.health
JOHN

dunno about babies but I can't stand wool next to my skin for long
"OhioGuy" wrote in message
Recently my wife sent me in search of some wool diaper covers for our
soon to arrive baby. I checked on Ebay, but couldn't seem to find any
multi packs, or any going for under $15 to $20 each. I also got responses
like this to my query: