we think we know where the CSE money is going, it seems to be going to the child...

Old May 12th 07, 04:34 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

Default we think we know where the CSE money is going, it seems to be going to the child...

Oh yes...let's see..she was 11 and DH said no cell phone for her, she
doesn't need it...Mom got it for her anyway...So we surf the internet
and find a "myspace" website...yep! Lovely...let's see, she's
12...Has a nice picture of her with "make-up" on...She's 12, but the
myspace site says she's "14"...and the lovely words on her site are
something to the effect of..."I don't go to bit..es! Bit...es come to
me! F..k Ma Bit...es! "

Ah, how lovely to know that all that CS money is going towards a
wonderful education...she obviously has a new computer that she can
use for her myspace page...oops! I mean her school work.

Hmmm...yes, the 12 yr old (13 in Sep), who is in 5th grade. Lovely.

But, hey! We can at least say that the money is probably going to the
child...especially make-up and lovely music CDs...possibly an IPOD?
Great!

Let's just hope that education is looked at some point...could this be
the reason she's failing??? Well, we are waiting for either a pregnant
15 yr old...a drop out...or a 21 yr old high school senior! Which
will it be???

Old May 12th 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"whatamess" wrote in

But, hey! We can at least say that the money is probably going to the
child...especially make-up and lovely music CDs...possibly an IPOD?
Great!

Yes, the basics of life! LOL

Old May 12th 07, 07:36 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On May 11, 11:34 pm, whatamess wrote:
[...]

My daughter is also at myfreespace and do the same as yours. Yet,
she's a very good student.
I understand how you feel about where your CS is going, but let me
tell you: Just do your part and let them deal with the rest. A father
can give advice, but only life will give your children the wisdom to
follow them.

Old May 31st 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

On May 12, 2:36 am, wrote:
[...]

follow them.- Hide quoted text -

Well, finally MYSPACE has cancelled the account at the request of my
husband...
Let's see how long it takes before BM begins to harrass him about
it...or how long
it takes for SD to get a new one, under a different name...I'm sure BM
will just
allow that...

On a side note, we still don't know if she passed or failed...She's
12, yet it seems
most of her friends (from the myspace site) are around 15...hmmm...So,
until
we can actually travel to Texas, we'll be in the dark...Let's hope
she's not 13 soon
and STILL starting the 5th grade...hmmm...