It's all about causing damage

Old June 2nd 07, 06:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default It's all about causing damage

The "child support" people automatically sue without affording the father a
chance to enter a contract for payment. This PROVES that they not only want
the free money, but that they also want to cause additional financial harm
by placing a negative (judgement) on his credit. Another tactic that they
use is to report a payment(s) as being late even if it is actually paid
early! My guess is that if it was legal, these feminazis would torture and
kill fathers taliban style.

Old June 2nd 07, 07:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

Chris wrote:
The "child support" people automatically sue without affording the father a
chance to enter a contract for payment. This PROVES that they not only want
the free money, but that they also want to cause additional financial harm
by placing a negative (judgement) on his credit. Another tactic that they
use is to report a payment(s) as being late even if it is actually paid
early! My guess is that if it was legal, these feminazis would torture and
kill fathers taliban style.

They are spider demons who would wrap fathers up in their webs while
chittering to each other in excitement at the prospect of playing
another round of their favorite game -- wagering on how many pieces they
can remove from the "EvilMen" before they stop making funny noises.

- Ron ^*^

Old June 5th 07, 06:37 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Do we not pay these people's wages---there must be somehow things could
be made more equal. I have always wondered why whoever has the child
doesn't have to show where the money is spent. I live directly behind
some apts where a lot of these mothers live. Most do not work, seem to
drive pretty good cars, have lots of friends and see a lot in the
bars on any given nite. I wonder who keeps their kids. Is there anyone
here from Montana-----screwed up people who think their name is God.
Please e-mail if anyones here. Gettz

Old June 6th 07, 01:41 PM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer[_3_]

On Jun 5, 12:37?am, wrote:
Do we not pay these people's wages---there must be somehow things could
be made more equal. I have always wondered why whoever has the child
doesn't have to show where the money is spent. I live directly behind
some apts where a lot of these mothers live. Most do not work, seem to
drive pretty good cars, have lots of friends and see a lot in the
bars on any given nite. I wonder who keeps their kids. Is there anyone
here from Montana-----screwed up people who think their name is God.
Please e-mail if anyones here. Gettz

LOL...Tell a cop you pay his salary and see how far it gets you.