Vaccine autism, chew on this

Old October 29th 07, 12:38 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
[email protected]

Default Vaccine autism, chew on this

On Oct 28, 1:31 pm, "HCN" wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message

Eg Dan Olmstedhttp://www.whale.to/...
"A specter is haunting the medical and journalism establishments of the
United States: Where are the unvaccinated people with autism?"

Olmsted never went tohttp://clinicforspecialchildren.org/Research.html
where they do vaccinate the Amish, and the Amish have some pretty nasty
genetic disorders.

This site does not state that they "vaccinate the Amish." Where did
you come up
with that line of crap?

What if the Amish have some inherited genetic disorders? Do the
parents inherit a
hypodermic syringe loaded with a mercury laden vaccine? What does
inherited genetic
disorders have to do with pediatrician induced disorders from
injection into the tissues
with toxic, mercury and aluminum laden solutions?

and anyone who thinks the medical boys are looking for the truth in this
regard needs to look into medical history to be rudely awakened to the
real truth, for example the Smallpox vaccine was responsible for 25,000
child deaths at the height of compulsory vaccination in 1880. Do you think
anyone would be swallowing their vaccine autism lies if they knew that?

ooooh... 1880 is relevent to medicine in the 21st century?

Let's consider.

The docs of 1880 were competent and stood for the truth.
Or the docs of 1880 were incompetent and told lies.

The docs of the 21st century are competent and tell the truth.
The docs of the 21st century are incompetent and tell lies.

I would rather accept that the docs of 1880 were telling the truth and
the truth of 1880
is still the truth today, the 21st century.

Since the medical monopoly became instilled in the 20th century, the
medical monopoly
has become a source of vast power, money,....and lies. Modern
medicine cannot be trusted.

DrCee
Not a member of the medical monopoly
Not a member of the church of modern medicine

Old October 29th 07, 10:35 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
JOHN

"HCN"

Anon pharma troll. Usual line of argument is my burnt bum.

Old October 30th 07, 01:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
David Wright

In article , JOHN wrote:

"HCN"

Anon pharma troll. Usual line of argument is my burnt bum.

It serves nicely to show what a major loon you are. Though your
claims about "orgone generators" fending off the harm of the horrible
"chemtrails" would be equally appropriate.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke

Old October 30th 07, 04:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Mark

On Oct 28, 6:38 pm, wrote:
On Oct 28, 1:31 pm, "HCN" wrote:

"JOHN" wrote in message

[...]

So says the guy who doesn't believe in germs.

Hey! I have decided that I don't believe in gravity! I think I'll
float for a while!

Mark, MD

Old October 30th 07, 02:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
JOHN

ooooh... 1880 is relevent to medicine in the 21st century?

Oh yes, very much so, and you know it
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/saved_millions.html
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/smallpox_lies_h.html

hard to sell Allopathy if everyone knew smallpox vax killed millions, don't
you think?

Well, we know you can't think

Old November 5th 07, 05:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
David Wright

In article .com,
wrote:
On Oct 28, 1:31 pm, "HCN" wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message

Eg Dan Olmstedhttp://www.whale.to/...
"A specter is haunting the medical and journalism establishments of the
United States: Where are the unvaccinated people with autism?"

Olmsted never went tohttp://clinicforspecialchildren.org/Research.html
where they do vaccinate the Amish, and the Amish have some pretty nasty
genetic disorders.

This site does not state that they "vaccinate the Amish." Where did
you come up with that line of crap?

The Amish do vaccinate. For example, see

Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2006 Dec;25(12):1182-3.

Vaccination usage among an old-order Amish community in Illinois.
Yoder JS, Dworkin MS.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA.
The Old-Order Amish have low rates of vaccination and are at
increased risk for vaccine-preventable diseases. A written survey
was mailed to all Amish households in the largest Amish community in
Illinois inquiring about their vaccination status and that of their
children. In this survey, the Amish do not universally reject
vaccines, adequate vaccination coverage in Amish communities can be
achieved, and Amish objections to vaccines might not be for
religious reasons.

PMID: 17133167 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Let's consider.

The docs of 1880 were competent and stood for the truth.
Or the docs of 1880 were incompetent and told lies.

Let's consider another possibility: the docs of 1880 were competent
within the sphere of their abilities, but knew less than we do now.

The docs of the 21st century are competent and tell the truth.
The docs of the 21st century are incompetent and tell lies.

We can assume that most are reasonably competent and do not lie.
There will be exceptions, of course.

I would rather accept that the docs of 1880 were telling the truth and
the truth of 1880 is still the truth today, the 21st century.

No, you'd rather accept that what someone said in 1880 is true, no
matter what facts might have emerged in the 127 years since then.

Since the medical monopoly became instilled in the 20th century, the
medical monopoly
has become a source of vast power, money,....and lies. Modern
medicine cannot be trusted.

Some things indeed cannot be trusted. Not-really-a-DrCee is one of
them.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke

Vaccine autism, chew on this Greegor General 0 October 28th 07 05:51 PM
Vaccine autism, chew on this Greegor Pregnancy 0 October 28th 07 05:51 PM
Vaccine autism, chew on this Greegor Kids Health 0 October 28th 07 05:51 PM
Vaccine autism john Kids Health 37 December 8th 04 08:45 AM
Vaccine autism john Pregnancy 0 December 3rd 04 11:53 AM