Nice clothes!!

Old February 1st 05, 09:38 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Nice clothes!!

I was in luck last saturday and this time found some really nice maternity
clothes at the Motherhood store. The jeans were even the right length for
me (my Dutch maternity pants are all like capri's)! And they just received
a load of really nice shirts with lots of bright colours. Just my style!
The price was very reasonable too. I will definitely go back and stock up
on shorts and t-shirts at a later time.

This weekend I tried on my old maternity jeans and noticed that they were
so much more comfy than my regular jeans, that I wore them the whole
weekend. At work I stick to my stretch jeans, since I don't want to show
just yet, but I guess in a few weeks I don't have a choice in the matter
anymore :-D

As for the rest: I am feeling tired and hungry all the time, but my
sickness is slowly getting better. Since I'm either eating or sleeping, I
don't feel it as much as I used to, but it is definitely there in the
mornings or when I forget to eat. So far so good though! Today I am
particularly tired and hungry, reminds me of the growth spurts that DS
used to have when I was pregnant.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Old February 1st 05, 09:53 PM

Ilse Witch wrote:
I was in luck last saturday and this time found some really nice

maternity
clothes at the Motherhood store.

I forgot to tell you all about the wonderful sale I randomly found in
Florida (near Homosassa - if anyone's in that area I can get the exact
town and the name of the store from my mom). We just wandered into
this shop and the woman had everything maternity priced at $10 a piece.
She is discontinuing her maternity line, and going into more of a gift
shop style store. So I got $200 worth of really cute, high quality
maternity clothes for $40!!! One of the dresses was $55 off - it has
been priced at $65 before! On the way out, I told her that I felt like
I was stealing from her!

Ah, it was the Stork Shop (the checkbook is magically still in my
purse!). Anyway, if anyone lives within an hour or two of Homosassa,
Florida (which is an hour and a half north of St. Pete) it would
probably be worth the drive. Although, this was on Jan. 21, I'm not
sure how much she'd still have left. Might be worth a call, first.
Amy

Old February 1st 05, 10:00 PM
arachne

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
As for the rest: I am feeling tired and hungry all the time, but my

sickness is slowly getting better. Since I'm either eating or sleeping, I
don't feel it as much as I used to, but it is definitely there in the
mornings or when I forget to eat. So far so good though! Today I am
particularly tired and hungry, reminds me of the growth spurts that DS
used to have when I was pregnant.

good to hear that you are still sick! IYKWIM
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th August 2002

"In these matters the only certainty is that nothing is certain." -- Pliny
the Elder (23 AD - 79 AD)

Old February 1st 05, 11:19 PM
Crystal Dreamer

"Ilse Witch" wrote:
[...]

That's wonderful! I'm so glad things are going great for you. I was in
maternity clothes by the end of my first trimester with the boys. Not only
was I showing just a little, but they were SO much more comfortable.

--
-Lisa
Mom to Aaron & Nicholas born 7/25/04

Old February 2nd 05, 02:33 AM
Anne Rogers

glad you found something, it makes everything seem so much better when you
are comfortable and happy in what you are wearing.

anne

Old February 2nd 05, 02:47 AM
Kelly

Yeah! You must be on the tall side-Motherhood jeans were way too long for
me. I really like the stretch in the jeans these days. Comfy!

Kelly

Old February 2nd 05, 05:03 PM
Ilse Witch

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 17:47:24 -0800, Kelly wrote:

Yeah! You must be on the tall side

Yep, 5'11"... I've never found any maternity pants that fit me right.

Old February 3rd 05, 12:44 AM
Elle

Ilse Witch wrote:
I was in luck last saturday and this time found some really nice

maternity
clothes at the Motherhood store. The jeans were even the right length

for
me (my Dutch maternity pants are all like capri's)!

I should shop in Holland, those Motherhood pants are way long on me!

Glad you found some things you like, with those twins on the way you
are going to be enjoying those clothes a little earlier than most!
Elle
2/16/2005