Above the influence.

Old December 27th 08, 10:21 PM posted to misc.kids
metspitzer

Default Above the influence.

I just saw a commercial about drugs. The kids have on huge clothes
that basically say stay away from drugs, and be yourself.

The last guy leaving his house has a coat with an abovetheinfluence
logo on it.

The site is not selling tee shirts. I think this symbol would be a
great way for kids to "just say no" It would be subtle and cool way
to identify yourself as a drug free kid.

I am not plugging the web site, but I hope the origination makes tons
of money for pushing this message.

Old December 28th 08, 02:15 AM posted to misc.kids
dejablues[_3_]

"metspitzer" wrote in message
I just saw a commercial about drugs. The kids have on huge clothes
that basically say stay away from drugs, and be yourself.

Your recollection of the ad was not very accurate so, here's a link to it on
Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-MdkKMfS4k

The last guy leaving his house has a coat with an abovetheinfluence
logo on it.

It was only one kid, and it was a hoodie.

The site is not selling tee shirts.

What site?

I think this symbol would be a
great way for kids to "just say no" It would be subtle and cool way
to identify yourself as a drug free kid.

Yea, buy one for your kid and see if he/she wears it!

I am not plugging the web site, but I hope the origination makes tons
of money for pushing this message.

What website?

Old December 28th 08, 05:31 AM posted to misc.kids
metspitzer

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 20:15:39 -0500, "dejablues"
wrote:

"metspitzer" wrote in message
.. .
I just saw a commercial about drugs. The kids have on huge clothes
that basically say stay away from drugs, and be yourself.

Your recollection of the ad was not very accurate so, here's a link to it on
Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-MdkKMfS4k

The last guy leaving his house has a coat with an abovetheinfluence
logo on it.

It was only one kid, and it was a hoodie.

The site is not selling tee shirts.

What site?

I think this symbol would be a
great way for kids to "just say no" It would be subtle and cool way
to identify yourself as a drug free kid.

Yea, buy one for your kid and see if he/she wears it!

I am not plugging the web site, but I hope the origination makes tons
of money for pushing this message.

What website?

This web side.
http://www.abovetheinfluence.com/

Yeah, thanks for refreshing my memory. I have a good memory, but it
is just short.

Old December 28th 08, 06:39 AM posted to misc.kids
Kat

wrote:

"metspitzer" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

A good memory that is short? That doesn't make any sense at all.