Doan's phony offer to "debate"

Old May 18th 04, 01:08 AM
Kane

Default Doan's phony offer to "debate"

On Mon, 17 May 2004 16:58:53 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 15 May 2004, Kane wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2004 21:25:04 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 14 May 2004, Kane wrote:

Some in WWII Germany tired to take no responsibility for what

they
could smell and even see next door to their homes. They were not
"advocates" for systematic butchering of jews, but many of those

were
opposed to jews and quite happy that the government was making

up its
own mind what to do with them.

LOL! And Hitler was spanked! ;-)

I dare say his step father would have said so. The history books

do.

So so was Churchill! :-)

Some people get over it, and some don't. You didn't.

You are still refusing to accept responsibility for encouraging people
to hit their children, assualt them in the name of discipline.

Very sad. But understandable in that you have to justify your parents
brutal childhood betrayal of you.

You have no more integrety than that.

I have more integrity than you! :-)

Sorry. Your postings for years have demonstrated something far
different.

Only to a stupid person! ;-)

Nope. To just about everyone not liars themselves. And self deluded.

You support and encourage people chosing to assault their children.
Not EVEN in the same league with my calling The Plant a smelly ****.

Now please, compare hitting children for discipline with police
hitting arrestees. I've always loved that one. It so clearly

supports
your so called neutral position.

Yup! ;-)

So you believe that there really is a parental right to hit

children
for the same reasons cops do.

Showing your stupidity again. ;-)

So you do believe it.

Do you deny it?

Do you know that cops are not given the right to use force unless a
perp presents a danger of injury to the cop or others?

Really? I thought only children can be "hit"! ;-)

Nope. The question is one of rights. Children lack the right to be
protected from assault as long as one calls it "spanking" in this
country. In many you would be arrested for being complicite if a child
was injured and a parent just said they were following your suggestion
they make up their own mind.

One day that will be true here as well. Too bad you compulsives are so
locked into your delusions about CP you can't reform yourself and have
to be legally restrained.

Is THAT your premise for a toddler being spanked?

Are you stupid? ;-)

Are you afraid to answer the actual question?

So? Is it?

YOU are the one without honor, and LaVonne was simply pointing

it out
more nicely than I. You are a liar, and a cheat. Your parents

would
cry if they could see what you write here. They loved you even

if they
did spank you.

And you mom is proud of you calling other women "smelly-****". So

much
honor there! ;-)

I'm sorry what "women" did I call ""smelly ****"?" I addressed

that
remark to a poster, and as far as I know there is NO sure means of
knowing the gender of a poster one has not met personally...and

even
then.....R R R R R R

You didn't ask your mom? ;-)

Non Sequiter.

And when I showed my mother the posts of The Plant she had much

more
honorable remarks than I. I'm quite polite in comparison.

She taught you well! ;-)

I know.

Enjoy yourself, and please, stop taking such risks. Seriously.

LOL!

No, seriously.

Doan

Droany. You are a liar and did it again here.

Kane
Old May 18th 04, 03:43 AM
Doan

Default LaVonne's phony offer to "debate"

On 14 May 2004, Kane wrote:

Some in WWII Germany tired to take no responsibility for what

they
could smell and even see next door to their homes. They were not
"advocates" for systematic butchering of jews, but many of those

were
opposed to jews and quite happy that the government was making

up its
own mind what to do with them.

LOL! And Hitler was spanked! ;-)

I dare say his step father would have said so. The history books

do.

So so was Churchill! :-)

Some people get over it, and some don't. You didn't.

LOL! And some "never-spanked" kid turned out like you!

You are still refusing to accept responsibility for encouraging people
to hit their children, assualt them in the name of discipline.

LOL! You are lying again!

Very sad. But understandable in that you have to justify your parents
brutal childhood betrayal of you.

LOL! Have you talked to LaVonne lately?

You have no more integrety than that.

I have more integrity than you! :-)

Sorry. Your postings for years have demonstrated something far
different.

Only to a stupid person! ;-)

Nope. To just about everyone not liars themselves. And self deluded.

But you are a LIAR! ;-)

You support and encourage people chosing to assault their children.
Not EVEN in the same league with my calling The Plant a smelly ****.

LOL! You are in the same league as your mom, "never-spanked" boy!

Now please, compare hitting children for discipline with police
hitting arrestees. I've always loved that one. It so clearly

supports
your so called neutral position.

Yup! ;-)

So you believe that there really is a parental right to hit

children
for the same reasons cops do.

Showing your stupidity again. ;-)

So you do believe it.

Yes, I believe that you are STUPID!

Do you deny it?

No. I don't deny that you are STUPID! ;-)

Do you know that cops are not given the right to use force unless a
perp presents a danger of injury to the cop or others? Really?

I thought only children can be "hit"! ;-)

Nope. The question is one of rights. Children lack the right to be
protected from assault as long as one calls it "spanking" in this
country. In many you would be arrested for being complicite if a child
was injured and a parent just said they were following your suggestion
they make up their own mind.

LOL! Spank = assault but the police hitting you with a baton is NOT!
Logic and the anti-spanking zealotS.... :-)

One day that will be true here as well. Too bad you compulsives are so
locked into your delusions about CP you can't reform yourself and have
to be legally restrained.

To bad "never-spanked" kid turned out stupid as you! ;-)

Is THAT your premise for a toddler being spanked?

Are you stupid? ;-)

Are you afraid to answer the actual question?

You didn't answer that question! ;-)

So? Is it?

So? Are you?

YOU are the one without honor, and LaVonne was simply pointing

it out
more nicely than I. You are a liar, and a cheat. Your parents

would
cry if they could see what you write here. They loved you even

if they
did spank you.

And you mom is proud of you calling other women "smelly-****". So

much
honor there! ;-)

I'm sorry what "women" did I call ""smelly ****"?" I addressed

that
remark to a poster, and as far as I know there is NO sure means of
knowing the gender of a poster one has not met personally...and

even
then.....R R R R R R

You didn't ask your mom? ;-)

Non Sequiter.

Ask you mom! ;-)

And when I showed my mother the posts of The Plant she had much

more
honorable remarks than I. I'm quite polite in comparison.

She taught you well! ;-)

I know.

Everybody in this newsgroup know, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

Enjoy yourself, and please, stop taking such risks. Seriously.

LOL!

No, seriously.

LOL!

Doan

Droany. You are a liar and did it again here.

Kane0, You are stupid and a bad liar again
1

Doan

Kane0

Old May 18th 04, 03:52 AM
Doan

Default Kane0 lies again Doan's phony offer to "debate"

I didn't get a reply to this, Kane. Are you conceding that
you are STUPID? ;-)

Doan

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Doan wrote:

On 14 May 2004, Kane wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2004 16:27:19 -0700, Doan wrote:

Then please explain to Kane0 that he was wrong and STUPID! ;-)
You was the one that made the offer. I accepted! Accept
is not the same as offer!

When you accepted what were you accepting?

An "offer" to debate!

And did you not, in your
turn, "offer" to debate if she would provide the study?

Nope, stupid! I accepted the offer. I asked her for the study
to save me time from going to the LIBRARY! If I "offer" then
she can reject. Go back to the dictionary one more time, STUPID!

Doan

Doan

Your lying is become more and more lame, Droananator. Much more.

Kane

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Yes, Doan, I offered to debate. I gave you a reference, and asked

you
if you wanted to debate, once you had read the study.

LaVonne

Doan wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Kane wrote:

I note that recently Doan challenged LaVonne to "debate" on the
Power's study and asked her if she could provide a copy.

Yes he did ask me if I could provide him a copy of the Power and
Chapieski study. I have no way of providing him with a copy of

this
study. I posted a reference my original response and I posted

the
reference again when he asked for a copy of the study. It's

really up
to Doan to locate the study through the reference I provided --

if he
truly wants to debate, that is.

So was it YOU who offered to debate?

Doan

Old May 19th 04, 05:55 AM
Doan

Is that meant you no longer want to "debate"? ;-)

Doan

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Apparently Doan is unable to go to the library, and he doesn't
understand how to acquire studies published in research journals. How
very convenient.

LaVonne

Old May 19th 04, 05:56 AM
Doan

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Yes, Doan, I offered to debate. I gave you a reference, and asked you
if you wanted to debate, once you had read the study.

LaVonne

I accepted the offer, LaVonne. Kane0 was so stupid to think that
I made the offer. Shall we "debate"?

Doan

Old May 19th 04, 08:18 AM
Kane

On Tue, 18 May 2004 21:56:41 -0700, Doan wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Yes, Doan, I offered to debate. I gave you a reference, and asked

you
if you wanted to debate, once you had read the study.

LaVonne

I accepted the offer, LaVonne. Kane0 was so stupid to think that
I made the offer. Shall we "debate"?

So tell us, since she has at least twice said she did, why are you
continually asking the question she answered?

Just your cowardice? Or stalling, as usual?

Or are you too stupid to comprehend, "Yes, Doan, I offered to debate.
I gave you a reference, and asked you if you wanted to debate, once
you had read the study?"

How many times is she required to answer, "Yes?"

Or are you still playing schoolyard games of repeating yourself
endlessly instead of giving a straight out response.

When you read the study she's there waiting. So far you haven't said
you have, you've only pretended she hasn't answered you silly antics.

Doan

What and utter fool you are. No one can miss what a childish little
twit you are.

Kane