PLEASE HELP ME

Old April 24th 07, 01:49 PM posted to misc.kids,fl.general
Anonyma

Default PLEASE HELP ME

I AM 11 YEAR OLD GIRL AND A MAN IS HOLDING ME PRISONER. HE WONT LET ME
LEAVE AND MADE ME TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF. HE HAS ME AT 3980 ORCHAR D HILL
CIRCLE IN PALM HARBOR

Old April 24th 07, 01:55 PM posted to misc.kids,fl.general
xkatx

"Anonyma" wrote in message
I AM 11 YEAR OLD GIRL AND A MAN IS HOLDING ME PRISONER. HE WONT LET ME
LEAVE AND MADE ME TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF. HE HAS ME AT 3980 ORCHAR D HILL
CIRCLE IN PALM HARBOR

Well, since you have the Internet in your prison, maybe you could email the
authorities or use Google maps to map your way out.
Good luck!

lol

Old April 25th 07, 07:55 PM posted to misc.kids,fl.general
oldparrothead

On 24 Apr, 08:49, (Anonyma) wrote:
I AM 11 YEAR OLD GIRL AND A MAN IS HOLDING ME PRISONER. HE WONT LET ME
LEAVE AND MADE ME TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF. HE HAS ME AT 3980 ORCHAR D HILL
CIRCLE IN PALM HARBOR

Get your digital camera and take a picture. Post it here so we can
forward it to your parents and the authorities (Please cover up first,
though, no nudies)

Old April 26th 07, 09:05 AM posted to misc.kids,fl.general
ncrist

Taking these things seriously, I googled the address and came up with
KRP Consulting. They consult on such cases. According to
http://www.themenscenter.com/National/national07.htm , they help those
wrongly accused of child abuse, etc. Whoever is doing this is
sabotaging their firm. Not that I don't suspect some of their clients
may just want to be cleared of that sort of thing, but it's never fair
to mudsling.

But whoever said life is fair? Bummer

Old April 27th 07, 03:06 AM posted to misc.kids,fl.general
deja.blues

"ncrist" wrote in message
oups.com...
Taking these things seriously, I googled the address and came up with
KRP Consulting. They consult on such cases. According to
http://www.themenscenter.com/National/national07.htm , they help those
wrongly accused of child abuse, etc. Whoever is doing this is
sabotaging their firm. Not that I don't suspect some of their clients
may just want to be cleared of that sort of thing, but it's never fair
to mudsling.

Ok, now google "KRP Consulting".

Old April 27th 07, 12:55 PM posted to misc.kids,fl.general
Banty

In article _UcYh.6463$0d2.4010@trndny02, deja.blues says...

"ncrist" wrote in message
roups.com...
Taking these things seriously, I googled the address and came up with
KRP Consulting. They consult on such cases. According to
http://www.themenscenter.com/National/national07.htm , they help those
wrongly accused of child abuse, etc. Whoever is doing this is
sabotaging their firm. Not that I don't suspect some of their clients
may just want to be cleared of that sort of thing, but it's never fair
to mudsling.

Ok, now google "KRP Consulting".

Heh. Ken Pangborn. FIgures.

Banty

Old April 27th 07, 02:10 PM posted to misc.kids,fl.general
Jeff

"Banty" wrote in message
In article _UcYh.6463$0d2.4010@trndny02, deja.blues says...

"ncrist" wrote in message
groups.com...
Taking these things seriously, I googled the address and came up with
KRP Consulting. They consult on such cases. According to
http://www.themenscenter.com/National/national07.htm , they help those
wrongly accused of child abuse, etc. Whoever is doing this is
sabotaging their firm. Not that I don't suspect some of their clients
may just want to be cleared of that sort of thing, but it's never fair
to mudsling.

Ok, now google "KRP Consulting".

Heh. Ken Pangborn. FIgures.

Banty

When I say the message, I checked the address on maps.google.com, to see if
it was a real place (as opposed to being an address that was in the middle
of a field in Nebraska). As it turned out, it was a real place in a
residential neighborhood. With the information above, I suspect that the
executive director or other officer of the organization lives there. The
original message did not look to me like it was written by an 11-year old. I
sent a message to appropriate authorities, which, in this case, was the
anonymizer service that forwarded the message. They probably took
appropriate action against the OP. Now that I think about it, if I were an
11-year old held hostage trying to get help, not only would I not seek help
through a news group (most kids that age aren't aware of them), but I would
not do so through an anonymizer service.

Anyway, the other thing I thought about was contacting the police in the
community that the message was supposedly sent. I figured that would, at
best, waste police resources, so I didn't. I also figured that could
somehow get me in trouble. My judgment proved right.

Jeff