Congratulating the mayor who ended fluoridation locally

Old November 3rd 05, 02:28 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Congratulating the mayor who ended fluoridation locally

CONGRATULATING THE MAYOR WHO ENDED FLUORIDATION LOCALLY

Some information for the mayor - when dental and "health" authorities try to
pressure him to change his mind...

Paul Connett, PhD wrote in his FAN Bulletin #393:

"[O]n Nov 1, the village of Homer, NY voted to stop fluoridation after over
30 years of the practice. The council tied 2-2 and the mayor cast the
deciding vote against. As I think you can imagine he will now be subjected
to enormous pressure from dental and health 'authorities' to change his
mind. We need to let him know that his action is in step with both the
ethics and the latest science on this matter and applaud him for his
courage. In a TV interview he said, 'I don't feel easy about forcing
something on people who clearly don't want it." I wish that more mayors were
that wise...'...The mayor's email address is . Below is
Carol Kopf's excellent letter explaining why he did the right thing."

ODDLY, Paul didn't mention the mayor's name - at least I didn't see it in
FAN Bulletin #393 or in Carol Kopf's excellent letter in that bulletin.

It appears that MIKE McDERMOTT is the mayor in question...
http://www.fluoridealert.org/news/2385.html

CONGRATULATIONS MAYOR!

If dental and "health" authorities do attempt to pressure you into changing
your mind, I encourage you to confront them with the fact that the legal
doctrine of informed consent indicates that the mass water poisoning is mass
battery - a crime.

KEY POINT: The legal doctrine of informed consent indicates that even GOOD
medicine administered without consent is a battery...

Consider the following...

RETIRED LADY PROTESTS FLUORIDATION

CALLS FLUORIDE "TOXIC WASTE"

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Jon Gambrell
Reporter
BELLINGHAM HERALD
Bellingham, WA

Jon,

Regarding your recent article about Curt Smith, DDS of Bellingham Families
For Fluoride claiming that Shirley Jacobson's ad insert calling fluoride
"toxic waste" violates several state election laws. (Paul Connett, PhD
reproduced your article his FAN Campaign Bulletin #389.)

BE ADVISED...

Curt Smith, DDS and Bellingham Families For Fluoride appear to be attempting
to commit the crime of mass battery against residents of Bellingham who do
not want the toxic waste fluoride in their water.

From a legal presentation in Washington State...

Basis for Informed Consent
Battery
€ defendant is held liable for any intended action that
results in physical contact for which the plaintiff has
given no permission.
€ a defendant need not have an evil intent.
€ injury need not result.
Liberty
€ basic human right to control what happens to one¹s
body.
€ independence from controlling influences.
http://courses.washington.edu/mhe523/Session7.pdf

THREE KEY POINTS

1. The cumulative poison fluoride may cause bone cancer (see "CDC promoting
limb amputations?" below)...

2. "Fluoridation" (the intended action of Bellingham Families For Fluoride
and Curt Smith DDS) necessarily brings people into physical contact with the
cumulative poison fluoride - over the protests of those who obviously don't
wish such physical contact with the poison.

3. Even if the poison fluoride works to prevent cavities (there is doubt
about that; see www.fluoridealert.org), the poison doesn't even need to be
in the water - i.e. - people who want the poison for their teeth can brush
with fluoridated/poisoned toothpaste. (Fluoridated toothpaste is indeed
poisoned. There is a fluoride poison warning on every label. To read the
warning, go to www.aquasafe.us.)

NOTE TO BELLINGHAM RESIDENT SHIRLEY JACOBSON...

Paul Connett, PhD wrote in his FAN Campaign Bulletin #388:

"You may also wish to send an email in solidarity to Shirley Jacobson
..."

Shirley, I hope you're reading. Even were the toxic waste fluoride GOOD
medicine, under the common law doctrine of informed consent it would still
be mass battery to administer it without consent.

I hope you'll ask Paul Connett, PhD why he isn't publicizing the fact that
the common law doctrine of informed consent indicates that fluoridation is
crime/mass battery.

CDC and the Washington State Attorney General could end the crime tomorrow.

See "CDC promoting limb amputations?" below.

Thank you for protesting the mass poisoning.

Good luck.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

----------
From: Todd Gastaldo
Newsgroups: misc.kids.pregnancy, misc.health.alternative, sci.med
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 06:16:30 -0800
Subject: CDC promoting limb amputations?

Attention Oregon Atty Genl Hardy Myers )...

IS CDC PROMOTING LIMB AMPUTATIONS?

CDC's water poisoning "public health measure" may cause limb amputations
("fluoridation" may cause bone cancer)...

According to THE SCIENTIST:

"When boys drank water containing at least 100% of the recommended amount of
fluoride, their risk jumped to more than seven times that of unexposed
boys."
http://www.the-scientist.com/news/20050711/01

TWO ACTION STEPS (until attorney generals stop the obvious water poisoning
crime)...

1. Sign the petition asking Congress to immediately stop "fluoridation"...
http://www.powalliance.org/petition/index.html

2. When you sign, note that Members of Congress should be urging **CDC and
state attorney generals** to stop the water poisoning crime. See the F
Crime Mystery, URL below.

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Anita Knight
Member
Pinellas County (FL) Citizens for Safe Water

Anita,

Thanks for the interesting article by MIKE SALINERO.
http://tampatrib.com/floridametronews/MGBAONBKXEE.html

I didn't know they could melt sulfur to move it around.

The sulfur must be burned right there in Florida to produce the sulfur
dioxide necessary to synthesize the sulphuric acid that is poured over the
rocks to produce American Dental Association/ADA-approved dental health
products (fluorosilicic acid, arsenic and lead) and fertilizer.

As you know Anita, "fluoridation" is the injection of hazardous substances
from fertilizer production waste sites into America's water supply - and
CDC's Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry/ATSDR "work[s] with
states...to prevent exposure to hazardous substances from waste sites."
(http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/DRO/r1.html).

How much longer are Pinellas County Citizens for Safe Water going to let
Paul Connett, PhD get away with silence about the F crime and the fact that
CDC is supposed to prevent the crime - not cheerlead for it?

It's all part of The F Crime Mystery...

Letting the F Crime Mystery go unsolved is as serious as - well - a boy
having his limb amputated - possibly because he drank CDC/ADA-poisoned
("fluoridated") water...

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Copied to: Tampa Tribune Reporter MIKE SALINERO

Copied to: Oregon Attorney General HARDY MYERS

This Open Letter to Anita Knight of Pinellas County Citizens for Safe Water
will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "CDC promoting limb amputations?"

END Open Letter to Anita Knight of Pinellas Citizens for Safe Water

NOTE: My focus is not ending the massive water poisoning crime. My focus is
ending another massive crime: Obstetricians are closing birth canals up to
30% and keeping birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get
stuck - and lying to cover-up. For the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers),
see Dents in babies' skulls...and note that it is EASY for women to offer
their babies the "extra" up to 30%...

As usual, I will copy Oregon Attorney General Hardy Myers via
.

This Open Letter to Jon Gambrell of the BELLINGHAM HERALD will be archived
for global access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "Retired lady protests fluoridation -
calls fluoride 'toxic waste'"

END Gastaldo's Open Letter to Jon Gambrell of the BELLINGHAM HERALD...

Again, congratulations Mayor McDermott!

Thanks for voting to get the F out of the water!

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "Mayor ends fluoridation"