newbie here!! HELLO ALL!!:)

Old March 8th 06, 08:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default newbie here!! HELLO ALL!!:)

Hello all. My name is Patsy and I'm 29 years old. I have been married
almost 7 years and I have 3 beautiful children.
Kaitlynn, who is 5 years old (12/12/00). After
15 1/2 LONG hrs of labor was born by c-section with epidural.
Then I have Kyle and Madison, who will be 2 in May (5/15/04). They were
born by c-section as well but with the spinal block instead.
Motherhood is such a wonderful thing. I truly am blessed to have my 3
angels (who can also be demons at times) ggg
Feel free to ask me anything. I will try to answer anything and
everything I can. Look forward to meeting all of you. Take care and
have a great day!!!

Your new web friend,
Patsy
mom to:
Kaitlynn 12/12/00
Kyle 5/15/04
Madison 5/15/04

Old March 13th 06, 03:50 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Hi Patsy,
glad your here Im Holly and the mom to two teenagers Amanda 16 and
Blake 15 and also boy/girl twins Kate and Wyatt 6. mos. And Im 34. Look
foward to hearing from you.

newbie question--a bit graphic, sorry Anon Pregnancy 10 February 15th 06 05:30 AM
Newbie bloodyroses Pregnancy 9 April 25th 05 01:26 AM
Newbie here, and wondering if anyone is in San Antonio, TX? CJRA Pregnancy 7 April 21st 05 09:50 PM
Newbie Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 3rd 03 01:07 AM
Re Newbie question andrea Pregnancy 0 July 24th 03 09:00 AM