Bad news for liars, good news for kids

Old January 10th 08, 01:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
vernon O

Default Bad news for liars, good news for kids

"t" wrote in message
news
I'm going to try the ignore trolls and let them finally go away. If
everyone else does the same, sooner the better. I propose that every well
known anti posting here simply not get any response. I, and many here,
have allowed ourselves to be drawn down to the troll's level and spend too
much time arguing and not enough sharing and learning.. I'm not trying to
stifle their FOS, more like an old fashioned shunning. Who knows, perhaps
the waste of bandwidth will at least slow some. t

Troll, someone who is NOT part of a DISCUSSION but a pusher of their own
self or commercial agenda.

Old January 10th 08, 03:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
David Wright

In article ,
t wrote:
I'm going to try the ignore trolls and let them finally go away. If everyone
else does the same, sooner the better. I propose that every well known anti
posting here simply not get any response. I, and many here, have allowed
ourselves to be drawn down to the troll's level and spend too much time
arguing and not enough sharing and learning.. I'm not trying to stifle their
FOS, more like an old fashioned shunning. Who knows, perhaps the waste of
bandwidth will at least slow some. t

In tools-speak, "troll" means "someone who posts things tools does not
like."

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"[Being against Gardasil] is like being against a cure for
blindness because it'll encourage masturbation." -- Bill Maher

Old January 10th 08, 03:45 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
David Wright

In article ,
t wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
In article ,
t wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
In article
,
rpautrey2 wrote:
DW: Does anybody like you or do you have any friends? I feel sorry for
you. Paul

Save it. I have plenty of friends, and a girlfriend. Also, I've got
a bit of a history with ol' tools there. Plus, bragging about not
having your kids vaccinated is not something I think should be taken
lightly.

On Jan 8, 8:50 pm, (David Wright) wrote:

Nah, we're all just going to sit here and admire how tough you are,
you big ol' he-man, you.

Not bragging Boo Boo, just the facts. If you want to give your children
vacs, go for it. I chose not to and mine have grown up healthy.

That's because you're a parasite who is benefitting from the fact that
other parents *do* vaccinate. Pardon me for being unimpressed with
you, leech.

Pardon me for not respecting you , who wants to harm children. You, IMHO are
a nasty little worm who cannot stand the thought of healthy children and
should be removed from free association with normal people. Nasty little
puke.

The nasty little puke who wants to harm children is you, bub. You're
the one advocating not vaccinating. The diseases are still out there
and your kids can get them.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net

Old January 10th 08, 05:17 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health
Debbee

On Jan 8, 8:46*pm, Mark Probert wrote:

GREAT! You are finally going to seek help!

I was hoping that you agreed to getting some help too!! You need
to grab ahold of what was once yours, but them back where they
belong, and stand up for yourself. You are important too, and you
need to remember that!!

Old January 10th 08, 06:05 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health
[email protected]

On Jan 9, 4:43*pm, "t" wrote:
I'm going to try the ignore trolls and let them finally go away. If everyone
else does the same, sooner the better. I propose that every well known anti
posting here simply not get any response. I, and many here, have allowed
ourselves to be drawn down to the troll's level and spend too much time
arguing and not enough sharing and learning.. I'm not trying to stifle their
FOS, more like an old fashioned shunning. Who knows, perhaps the waste of
bandwidth will at least slow some. t

If this is directed at my post, remember, you have the luxury of
ignoring these facts presented here.
Old January 10th 08, 07:34 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Carole

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Carole wrote:

So any of my experience is placebo and yours is scientific?
This is the crux of the problem, where YOU are the one showing the
arrogance.
You don't believe that personal experience is legitimate if it isn't

backed
up by conventional science.
I am saying that conventional science is wrong, but you say its all in

my
mind, that I am a nutjob.

I have told you before, to do the test. Try the silica test for yourself

get rid of underarm odour.
But you won't do that will you because it would tear your complacent

world
apart.

Yep. Arrogant.

If I appear arrogant it is only because it took me years to work out what I
now know, and it was hard fought knowledge eeked out from various hard to
find and obscure sources, knowledge hidden away from public view.

Yes, I discovered cellsalts work against all the opposition and naysayers
that we get enough vitamins and minerals from our diet, which is all a
filthy lie -- and all the time they cover up deficiency symptoms such as
underarm odour as being neither here nor there and absolutely nothing to do
with deficiencies.

Sorry if I appear arrogant (to you).

Now you apologise for being a pharmaceutical controlled lackey.

Carole
www.cellsalts.net

Old January 10th 08, 12:58 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Based on the bull**** you post, you wasted years.

Yes, I discovered cellsalts work against all the opposition and naysayers
that we get enough vitamins and minerals from our diet, which is all a
filthy lie -- and all the time they cover up deficiency symptoms such as
underarm odour as being neither here nor there and absolutely nothing to do
with deficiencies.

Sorry if I appear arrogant (to you).

Now you apologise for being a pharmaceutical controlled lackey.

Since I am not a pharmaceutical controlled, or anything, except myself,
controlled anything, stuff it.
Old January 10th 08, 01:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

wrote:
Here's what you can register: Fact: Thimerosal is Ethyl Mercury, a
mother is told not to have dental fillings removed during pregnancy
why? Mercury. A mother is told not to eat large fish during pregnancy
why? Mercury. Mercury was removed from teething powder in the 1930's
why? Because children acted aloof and behaved strangely. No matter how
you cut it, Mercury is a neuro toxin. Walk into a medical office, sit
down then inform them that you accidentally sat on your thermometer
and broke it, what will they do? evacuate the building because there
is Mercury in that thermometer. Why was thimerosal removed from
contact lense solution several years ago? because there is Mercury in
it. Now look at how the vaccine schedule increased in the 1990's and
how kids got more and more vaccines with Mercury more often and in
multiple doses like the MMR. (Measles, Mumps, Rubella 3 times the dead
virus and three times the Mercury) Strange isn't it? Don't you think
that had to adversely affect some kids? My point is, whether MERCURY
(let's not say a safer word) does or doesn't cause autism, it was
still irresponsible of the drug companies to not reduce the amount, or
offer an option of MERCURY free. I would have paid an upcharge had I
been aware there was this issue.

What utter lack of knowledge you display. Do some real research.
Old January 10th 08, 01:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

rpautrey2 wrote:
DW: Does anybody like you or do you have any friends? I feel sorry for
you. Paul
Save it. I have plenty of friends, and a girlfriend. Also, I've got
a bit of a history with ol' tools there. Plus, bragging about not
having your kids vaccinated is not something I think should be taken
lightly.

On Jan 8, 8:50 pm, (David Wright) wrote:

Nah, we're all just going to sit here and admire how tough you are,
you big ol' he-man, you.
Not bragging Boo Boo, just the facts. If you want to give your children
vacs, go for it. I chose not to and mine have grown up healthy.

That's because you're a parasite who is benefitting from the fact that
other parents *do* vaccinate. Pardon me for being unimpressed with
you, leech.

Pardon me for not respecting you , who wants to harm children.

AFAIAC, those who do not vaccinate their children, like you, are guilty
of child neglect and are unfit to be parents.

You, IMHO are
a nasty little worm who cannot stand the thought of healthy children and
should be removed from free association with normal people. Nasty little
puke.

That, for you, is a perfect self-description.