KANSAS: Dads watch out...legislation pending to increase child support payments to age 23.

Old February 2nd 07, 01:18 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default KANSAS: Dads watch out...legislation pending to increase child support payments to age 23.

This one will catch on...just ask Massachusetts how much they make.
Maybe coming to a state near YOU.

http://www.kake.com/news/headlines/5479391.html

Old February 2nd 07, 01:38 PM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

wrote:
This one will catch on...just ask Massachusetts how much they make.
Maybe coming to a state near YOU.

http://www.kake.com/news/headlines/5479391.html

Got that on my blog. Why don't they cut the pretensions and hike it all
the way to when the child is in their thirties.
Old February 2nd 07, 06:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"John Meyer" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
This one will catch on...just ask Massachusetts how much they make.
Maybe coming to a state near YOU.

http://www.kake.com/news/headlines/5479391.html

Got that on my blog. Why don't they cut the pretensions and hike it all
the way to when the child is in their thirties.

Where was the internet when we really needed it 20 years to track the
activities of these nut jobs that keep wanting to pass more laws to severly
restrict our freedoms?

Old February 3rd 07, 12:39 AM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

DB wrote:
"John Meyer" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
This one will catch on...just ask Massachusetts how much they make.
Maybe coming to a state near YOU.

http://www.kake.com/news/headlines/5479391.html

Got that on my blog. Why don't they cut the pretensions and hike it all
the way to when the child is in their thirties.

Where was the internet when we really needed it 20 years to track the
activities of these nut jobs that keep wanting to pass more laws to severly
restrict our freedoms?

Well it's here now. Start using the new Committees of Correspondence to
educate ourselves about these nutboys. My own contribution
(http://www.pueblonative.com/blog)