New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

Old March 12th 08, 06:07 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

Default New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

. net...

Old March 15th 08, 01:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"Frank" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Frank" wrote:

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." wrote in
message

Wright, I don't know what is more atrocious, is it your total lack of
understanding about world politics or your completely cartoonish view
about mental health and health-care issues in general. Your time
spent with the Proby Mob have not done you well; you have been totally
brainwashed into the Medical-Industrial-Spsychiatric Complex also
known as MISC. Even worse, you cannot tell the difference between
falsehoods and scientific facts, which makes you the perfect dupe.
You have been manipulated and you don't even know it.but WE do!!

That's great for our "Pro-Democracy" side though because your
exceptionally fragile insights on these subject matters are so
transparent, that any rational person can see right them and you.

I wish I had the time or inclination to answer you point-for-point,
but I am not going to let myself get caught up in your madness. That
is what you sect has set you up to do. My best advice to you would
be to apologize to Jan and leave these groups once and for all. Rest
assured that we will only post 100% accurate information. I seriously
doubt you can say the same.

"Media manipulation in the U.S. today is more efficient than it was in
Nazi Germany, because here we have the pretense that we are getting
all the information we want. That misconception prevents people from
even looking for the truth." - Mark Crispin Miller

Jan why you saw fit to repost a message you already sent to me

I sent nothing to you..Period.

See the original groups above.