The root of all evil

Old August 3rd 04, 03:12 AM
Phil #3

Default The root of all evil

"AZ Astrea" wrote in message

"witchwirsen" wrote in message
om...
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

link.net...
"AZ Astrea" wrote in message

Oh and I like to read about the woes of irresponsible women who
haphazardly
let any men they find appealing leave their reproductive cells in

their
receptacle. And then when the appeal wears off they whine about

having to
provide support to the life they created. But wait! Women have

more
choices than that! Once the appeal wears off they can 1) go to

planned
parenthood and get the morning after pill 2) go to planned

parenthood
and
get RU486 3) get an abortion 4) give birth and give it up for

adoption
5)
give birth, play mommy for a couple days and drop the kid off at a
hospital
or firestation.

Sounds like you are jealous. We can have sex and have more choices
than you. You're just mad because you can't get it on without worry
worry worry.
I'll make a deal with you Bob. Any time you want to trade your
assured orgasm for the female IFFY one, and any time you want to trade
your virtually no bother reproductive organs for my bleeding uterus

-----------
squick!
--------
which has to be prodded and poked by some doctor a couple times of
year but more often than that if I happen to get pregnant I will so
trade with you.
Just to sweeten the deal I will let you have my cramps AND pay your
child support.
Then after a few years you can tell me how you like BC pills, creams,
gyno appointments, diaphragms, IUD's, labor, nausea, breast exams,
being unable to have sex for 8 whole days a month (not to ention the
MESSSS!!!! EWWWW) and the expense of keeping up with the medical needs
of thse organs.
BTW....give birth, play mommy for a couple days and drop the kid off
at a
hospital
or firestation. ----- I am quite sure that does not happen as

often
as you would have someone believe.

You left out the first line of defense - Women can inject themselves

with an
over the counter spermicide like Gynol II or other spermicide based

product
to kill any active sperm in their "receptacle" before they go to PP

for
Plan
B, RU486, pill based abortion, or medical abortion.

----------------
Actually I said that, not Bob. I am a woman. And since we woman have the
above mentioned choices we DON'T have to become mommies. And what's up

with
the whole scenario about periods, birth control and breast exams? I take
one teeny pill each day, I have a couple cramps for a couple days before

my
period which, thank dog, doesn't last 8 days and once a year I go for a
mammogram. No big deal. Why do so many women like to play the victim

card
in so many ways? It's inconceivable to me.

~AZ~

Because sometimes it works? (Just not here)
Phil #3

Old August 3rd 04, 05:29 AM
Bob Whiteside

"AZ Astrea" wrote in message

[...]

Nice snip job. You do a bunch of snipping to make it appear I wrote

what
you are commenting about. The poster you are responding to about the

above
is a WOMAN. Your anger toward men is so out of control, you assume a

lot,
and that reflects on you.

Thanks for offering to pay my CS. I don't owe any, but if you want to
reimburse me for prior CS paid you'll need to take out a very large

loan.

or firestation. ----- I am quite sure that does not happen as

often
as you would have someone believe.

You left out the first line of defense - Women can inject themselves

with an
over the counter spermicide like Gynol II or other spermicide based

product
to kill any active sperm in their "receptacle" before they go to PP

for
Plan
B, RU486, pill based abortion, or medical abortion.

This was my comment that added to what the WOMAN poster said above.

I didn't 'snip' jack. I never do. I have no reason to.
I do know of a few things that I would LIKE to snip tho.
As for the loan...I'll get right on that as soon as you birth a few
kids and raise them, however, I don't feel a loan will be necessary, I
could probably cover it with what's in just one of my bank accounts.
Have a nice day.

Well so far you are damn near the perfect woman. You have painful periods.
You have a bleeding uterus. You have "iffy" orgasms. You have mammograms
for that hurt your breasts. You go to the doctor a lot to get checked for
who knows what. You gave birth to a kid so you are superior to all men.
How does life get any better than that?

Could it be a monthly paycheck!

Old August 3rd 04, 05:49 AM
Bob

Phil #3 wrote:
[Piggybacking since I couldn't find the original article]

"witchwirsen" wrote in message
.com...

[snip]

BTW....give birth, play mommy for a couple days and drop the kid off
at a

hospital or firestation. ----- I am quite sure that does not

happen as often as you would have someone believe.

In 1998 it s estimated to have happened a little over 30,000 times, up from
21,600 in 1991. Since the law has become effective in 34 states starting in
1999, I wonder how much it has grown since then and I feel sure you can bet
it has gone up.
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/news/stats/abandon.htm

Phil #3

Before the drop-off laws mommies were just dropping their babies in the
nearest dumpster. It's better, but still no father has similar rights.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old August 4th 04, 03:08 AM
witchwirsen

Default New and help needed ( was The root of all evil )

My levels are improving, with MUCH toying with the hormones.
My name is not John, my husband is John, we share an e-mail account.
I'm disgusted that the two states would allow such a thing to happen.
I myself can only suggest that you do your best to convey, in your
hearing, that you have evidence to the facts you state here. I would
be compelled to submit that evidence...where did you say you live?
Pro Per is easy in California.
Seems like you are pretty smart. If you were able to figue out what
exact statutes were broken then I am confident that you would be able
to file forms and defend yourself, I know it can be hard, it took me 9
months to complete my divorce and hours upon hours hunched over books
at the law library, but it can be done.

PS, If you qualify Legal Aid in your area can provide you with an
attorney to defend you, or possibly advice on how to defend yourself,
have you called them? It is much easier to get legal aid to take a
case when you are the defendant than it is when you are the plaintiff.
There are income guidelines, but it sounds as if you may indeed
qualify.
Wish you luck, keep us informed.

PS, sometimes you can find a lot of info at Nolo

"John Riggs" wrote in message ews.com...
ah, now I understand...( doggonit, you keep writing stuff to keep me
from lurking )

Yes, that hypothyroidism will get you every time. Any luck getting
stable? I know all too well about those doctor visits with hypothyroidism,
ulcerative colitis, asthma, and a host of a few other wonder autoimmune
issues.
BTW, I don't recall ever seeing any women named John ( your addy ).

Since you managed to get me to delurk, any clues on how a guy should
proceed in an appeal to a state supreme court to get them to undo the screw
up they created almost 8 years ago? My wonderful ex started a separate case
in a neighboring state for child support while my son was attending school
there and staying with her ( call it an effort to improve his scholastic
performance and behavioral issues ).
I had legal custody, I paid her for his expenses and an amount equal to
the amount she had to pay me for support here.
( Basically, what she did is forum shopping, forbidden under 28 USC 1738A ).
The other state created a separate case without notifying this state (
forbidden under 28 USC 1738B ).
The two states are neighboring states and a mileage difference of only
50 miles. She needed to file her case here, but she chose the other state.
Why you ask? Because she owed me over $1000 in arrears, and she would not be
allowed to file in this state for custody ( Oh, I forgot mention that
part? ). Yes, she also got the other state to give her custody.
Is it legal, you ask? No, but they other state is not recognizing the
original decree, or the continuing exclusive jurisdiction of this state,
making all of their claims bogus. They are hounding *me*, and you won't even
believe to what extent, for $23,044.35 in a child support arrearage that
does not exist. So why hasn't this state said anything? Try as I may, this
state seems to be ignorant of the existence of the other state's case and
claim. Why? I don't know. I do know I paid all support here, plus additional
amounts ( recorded with the clerk of the court here as CS payments to her
there ).
She is claiming CS in two states simultaneously on the same two children.
Suffice it to say, the records exist to show overwhelming evidence to
support my case, but, I was just denied it being vacated, because it is too
late ( 6 years from a default judgment...ask me about that one please. You
won't believe that story ) to file a motion in this case. (???????), it's
bogus and they know it, but the court refuses to accept it.
So, now that they wasted as much time as possible in notifying me of
their decision, I had the weekend ( yeah, all weekend ) to create an appeal.
The other state had only left me a two day response time in which to file an
appeal.
Did I mention I don't have a lawyer, I am not a lawyer, I can't afford a
lawyer, and although I am eligible for legal aid there, they have refused to
argue my case? ( no, huh? ) Did I also mention that their actions have (1)
killed a small business I once operated because of credit issues (2) caused
me to lose jobs because I was no longer eligible for the security clearance
required for the job (3) I am forced to continue appearing in court which
really ties up my abilities to get a regular job ( if there was one here
that is worth a damn, which is why I would normally travel to make a
living ).
I find it ironic, that they can claim I did not file in a timely manner,
seeing as this entire case has been protested from day one....but if you ask
the questions, I'll give you the answers.

Please...ask the questions. I need the input so I can get my briefs
prepared within the next 15 days. I am sure I will miss a point or two,
somewhere, that will be brought up.

-- John - who is not looking forward to appearing before a state supreme
court for child support he doesn't owe.

"witchwirsen" wrote in message
om...
Speaking for women in general, not for myself alone...since we have
SOOOOO many optioin in birth control
I do visit the gyne twice a year for breast exams and pelivcs beause I
am at a high risk for cancer.
Better safe than sorry.
Thyroid deficiency is the root of my excessive cycle.

"AZ Astrea" wrote in message

[...]

A couple times a year???? You must have some serious medical issues if

you
have to go to the gyno a couple times a year.

Just to sweeten the deal I will let you have my cramps AND pay your
child support.
Then after a few years you can tell me how you like BC pills, creams,
gyno appointments, diaphragms, IUD's, labor, nausea, breast exams,
being unable to have sex for 8 whole days a month (not to ention the
MESSSS!!!! EWWWW) and the expense of keeping up with the medical needs
of thse organs.

You use ALL these BC methods? Wow. No wonder you have medical issues.

And
EIGHT whole days..... do you excercise at all? Perhaps I would recommend

you
see an accupuncturist if you have so many issues. It can definitely

help.

Old August 4th 04, 04:41 AM
John Riggs

I'm in Nebraska, the other state is Iowa, and yes, I qualify for legal
aid, but they have refused to argue my case, and the legal aid office heads
the Iowa Volunteer Lawyers, so I got the same clod lawyer. All they want me
to do is sign an agreement to pay, and they'll represent me for that. No
thanks. Another bill I don't need.
Yes, I can figure this stuff out, but it has been contested since they
first contacted me about it, and so they know they don't have jurisdiction,
but refuse to acknowledge it. Instead, they claim I moved to Florida when
they started this, but the evidence doesn't prove that out either, as I
travel a lot for work. They had actually started collections 13 months
before even notifying me that they were doing so. Instead they had waited
until I was conveniently in Florida, and claim I moved. Nice, huh? The law
still isn't on their side by records, receipts, or statutes of Nebraska code
defining residency ( Sorry, Iowa ). It really needs to be here to be argued,
but they won't let it come here, because they know they have no case. It
needs to be heard by the feds, so they are doing their best to keep it in
Iowa. The word is "abuse of office"and "abuse of law", but since I am pro
se, they aren't listening. They have been presented the facts and evidence
and have ignored it.
What I really need is attention drawn to what they are doing and getting
a few people adequately ****ed to go to action and protest the abuse. It is
typical Iowa procedure, and I know you won't believe this, but years ago,
when women's lib was rabid here, women were advised to go to Iowa for
divorce, and for the very reasons I am having problems. Sad but true, the
counselors were actually advising women to move to Iowa to get divorced.
I'm not a woman basher, but I could be a poster boy for abuse. I've been
through 3 divorces. I'll pick a Nebraska divorce every time over what I'm
seeing elsewhere. You may get screwed, but you'll get screwed fairly.

So, John is your husband....I gathered as much. I was getting confused,
but since you identified yourself as a woman, I had to go with that. I did
meet a Jonni once. Cute young thing, med tech, very friendly.

Smart? I did mention I have been married 3X right? I only have a 145
IQ....I'm not too overly bright. I keep believing I have time to get it
right and still screwed it up. It might help if problems with this ex would
at least clear up and finally go away. It's her last shot and end game. I
can only hope that she gets a taste of this when I get done. The karmic debt
from this 8 year old action of hers is mounting.

Old August 5th 04, 08:25 AM
witchwirsen

Bob wrote in message ...
Phil #3 wrote:
[...]

Well Bob, if the injustice of it all bothers you so badly why don't
you sit your self down and write a bill? Maybe you can even get it
passed.
You could call it the 'daddy dodges' bill.
Personally I don't care what men do with thier kids. Dump them on a
door step, don't pay child support, whatever, I never needed a man to
help me with mine.
Yeah, yeah, I know feminazi blah blah blah.
Can't you find something else to bitch about? Maybe gas prices or the
Taliban?
God, it's really almost like you are jealous that women can do things
you can't.