okay i really dont know where to go with this....

Old September 12th 08, 07:14 PM
Antonia Antonia is offline
Junior Member

Question okay i really dont know where to go with this....

okay so just turned 17 and i've been on the pill for a while now and i stopped taking it for about 2 months then i got back on it. everything seemed fperfectly fine till i started my 1st period with being back on the pill. my period is light and i've been on it fro about a week and 2 days now when normally when im on the pill it's only 4 days. i've googled it and everything and on some things that i hve read i read there could be a possibility that im preganant.....but then again it could be me tkn the pill for so long and stopiing fo like 2 moths then getting back on it too right???? i'm not sure im actually clueless so if anyone could be of any help to me please do.

thankyou very much.

ANTONIA.
Old September 13th 08, 06:43 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Default okay i really dont know where to go with this....

Antonia schrieb:
okay so just turned 17 and i've been on the pill for a while now and i
stopped taking it for about 2 months then i got back on it. everything
seemed fperfectly fine till i started my 1st period with being back on
the pill. my period is light and i've been on it fro about a week and 2
days now when normally when im on the pill it's only 4 days. i've
googled it and everything and on some things that i hve read i read
there could be a possibility that im preganant.....but then again it
could be me tkn the pill for so long and stopiing fo like 2 moths then
getting back on it too right???? i'm not sure im actually clueless so
if anyone could be of any help to me please do.

Well, if I were you I'd go and see a gynecologist. If you had
unprotected sex during the two months you weren't on the pill you can
theoretically be pregnant.
If you don't have health insurance and are in the US I believe there's
planned parenthood? I think they offer pregnancy tests and I'm pretty
sure they'll be able to give you more information about contraception.

take care
nicole
Old September 13th 08, 03:13 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

NL wrote in :

l be able to give you more information about contraception.

take care

Last time I checked, any time a person has sex - with any form of birth
control or not - there's a chance of pregnancy happening.
Old September 13th 08, 09:32 PM
Antonia Antonia is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NL View Post
Antonia schrieb:
[...]

okay thankyou i was tlkn to my boyfriend about it and he was telling me that his ex girlfriend was doing the same thing and she said tht she was pregnant. i ws tlkn with my mom about this all and she is going to get my a test if this keeps happening. what is contraception???