Al Pacino settles child support feud

Old May 18th 04, 12:02 PM
Editor - Child Support News

Default Al Pacino settles child support feud

Tue 18 May, 2004 03:35

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Oscar winner Al Pacino and actress Beverly D'Angelo,
the mother of his twin son and daughter, have settled their long-running
fight over child support during an appearance in Manhattan Family Court.

The estranged couple, who began dating in 1997, have been warring since the
birth of their twins, Anton and Olivia, now about 3 years old. Pacino, 64,
has an older daughter from a previous relationship.

In announcing the settlement of the support issue on Monday, Manhattan
Family Court Magistrate David Kirshblum did not reveal any monetary details.

Both parties acknowledged to Kirshblum they were making the settlement of
their own free will and merely answered "Yes, your honour," when asked if
that were so.

Asked how she felt about the settlement as she left the courtroom, D'Angelo,
52, replied: "It feels terrific. I'm very happy."

The couple settled their bitter child custody dispute last year, also
without revealing any details the agreement.

Pacino, perhaps best known for his role as mobster Michael Corleone in "The
Godfather" movies, won an Academy Award for his 1992 role as a blind man
with a zest for life in "Scent of a Woman."

D'Angelo's credits include the role of Chevy Chase's wife in the National
Lampoon "Vacation" films.

Old May 18th 04, 06:27 PM
Chris

"Editor - Child Support News" wrote in message
[...]

Translation: I ripped him off for BIG BUCKS under the threat of blackmail;
and I feel GREAT!