CBS's Yes Dear this season

Old October 8th 03, 03:28 PM
Belphoebe

Default CBS's Yes Dear this season

Last season, the character Kim was pregnant. (Was there ever a birth
episode? I must have missed it!) This season, they've suddenly age-leaped
the "baby" so she's two (without aging the other children at all--poor
rapidly aging kid). I've always hated when sitcoms do this, and now I have
a new reason to hate it. I was hoping Kim would bf! Oh, well. . . .

Belphoebe

Old October 8th 03, 05:17 PM
jennifer

Last season, the character Kim was pregnant. (Was there ever a birth
episode? I must have missed it!) This season, they've suddenly age-leaped
the "baby" so she's two (without aging the other children at all--poor
rapidly aging kid). I've always hated when sitcoms do this, and now I have
a new reason to hate it. I was hoping Kim would bf! Oh, well. .

I can't stand this show. I watched the bf'ing ep from the first season, and it
was so stupid. The mom was "sneaking" her infant into the bedroom to nurse it
so no one would know the baby was still breastfeeding.

jennifer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Clay is vanilla....I'll take a gallon with nothing on it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I hugged you until you were not frozen anymore."
~Dana Scully to Fox Mulder

Old October 8th 03, 07:37 PM
JennP

"jennifer" wrote in message
I can't stand this show. I watched the bf'ing ep from the first season,

and it
was so stupid. The mom was "sneaking" her infant into the bedroom to

nurse it
so no one would know the baby was still breastfeeding.

I guess it's better that they did do the age-leap thing then.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old October 8th 03, 08:10 PM
Michelle Podnar

I was wondering what happened, I only check in to the show once in a while,
the last show I saw was last season, and the baby had already been born, but
was very new - Kim still recovering. When I went to see it this year, there
was a little girl that was almost as old as the sisters youngest, and I was
thinking who is she? Did they adopt another, but no mention of the
baby.....

--
Michelle P
Ava Marie July 14, 2002

Old October 8th 03, 09:51 PM
Belphoebe

"jennifer" wrote in message
Last season, the character Kim was pregnant. (Was there ever a birth
episode? I must have missed it!) This season, they've suddenly

age-leaped
the "baby" so she's two (without aging the other children at all--poor
rapidly aging kid). I've always hated when sitcoms do this, and now I

have
a new reason to hate it. I was hoping Kim would bf! Oh, well. .

I can't stand this show. I watched the bf'ing ep from the first season,

and it
was so stupid. The mom was "sneaking" her infant into the bedroom to

nurse it
so no one would know the baby was still breastfeeding.

Oh, yuck. I only started watching last season, so I never saw that one.

Belphoebe

Old October 8th 03, 09:51 PM
Belphoebe

"JennP" wrote in message

"jennifer" wrote in message
I can't stand this show. I watched the bf'ing ep from the first season,

and it
was so stupid. The mom was "sneaking" her infant into the bedroom to

nurse it
so no one would know the baby was still breastfeeding.

I guess it's better that they did do the age-leap thing then.

Yup, good point.

Belphoebe

Old October 8th 03, 09:53 PM
Belphoebe

"Michelle Podnar" wrote in message
. ..

I was wondering what happened, I only check in to the show once in a

while,
the last show I saw was last season, and the baby had already been born,

but
was very new - Kim still recovering. When I went to see it this year,

there
was a little girl that was almost as old as the sisters youngest, and I

was
thinking who is she? Did they adopt another, but no mention of the
baby.....

Yeah, in this season's premiere, Kim made a comment to their son that he
needs to eat more because his little sister is almost as big as he is. Kim,
your daughter aged two years over the summer--seek medical attention!

Belphoebe