Kane9 Kaught lying again!

Old April 7th 04, 06:51 AM
Doan

Default Kane9 Kaught lying again!

On 6 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On 6 Apr 2004 18:59:34 -0700, (Alina) wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message om...

I do? I forget if I mentioned the size in the ng. text attachment

wouldn't be very large.

You did :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g.goog le.com

Yep, and 80 pages in a text document, even with some simple charts
would hardly be a load for an e-mail.

This is a 180 degrees turn from:

"I hope Gerald and "Alina" have a high speed connection to the
internet. That's a lot of graphics to send."

I had made the offer to anyone he and I both knew in the ng. That's
why I was questioning sending it to you. He could know you, or even be
you, and intercept it and pretend all along he had it. His veracity
has been questioned many times here.

LOL! This is a contradiction to the claim by Kane:

"My research skills are formidable, as some twits here have found out the
hard way."

Come on, Kane! You are either a very bad LIAR or very STUPID! ;-)

Doan

Old April 7th 04, 07:46 PM
Greg Hanson

Doan:
Did you notice that time months ago when
Doug caught Kane in a LIE about something,
and Kane acknowledged his own deviousness
by saying (yes but they don't know that!)?

He has no qualms about playing games of
misdirection and sophistry.

He's like a therapist using LIES to
manipulate somebody, with no ethical qualms.
What do you think the target feels like
when they realize he duped them?

Kane actually seems to think he is
superior to everybody, except the few
""experts"" he is a groupie of.
Old April 8th 04, 12:11 AM
Kane

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:43:24 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 6 Apr 2004, Alina wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message om...

I do? I forget if I mentioned the size in the ng. text attachment

wouldn't be very large.

You did :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g.goog le.com

Oops! Kane0 got caught with his lies once again. ;-) Here is the

quote:

All I said was I forgot if I mentioned the size, not that I didn't
mention the size.

Forgetting and stating one has forgotten is now lying?

YOu need language lessons again.

You are assigned, on penalty if you do not, as being recognized as the
liar YOU are, to look up "lie," "lying," and "liar" and provide us
with any authority that supports your claim that fogetting and saying
so constitutes in itself, lying.

"I hope Gerald and "Alina" have a high speed connection to the
internet. That's a lot of graphics to send."

Yep, and I forgot I said that. That IS why I said I forgot IF I said
anything about the size.

Now show us were I lied again.

And here are more of Kane0's lies in the past:

Dec 2, 2003

"I never stated that I had read it.

Yep, I never stated I read it. That doesn't say I read it or not.
Notice the date. Have you a reference to a date prior to Dec 2, 03
where I said I had read it?

I've only quoted the article on his
study and cited his quotes in that article as to his findings.

No lie there, and plenty of evidence I and others have quoted the
magazine article, not the study.

You
want the study, you are free to get it and challenge his findings,

but
until then, you are obviously flapping your arms and pretending you
are flying."

And certainly no lie there, or if there is please point it out to me.

Dec 5, 2003
"The Embry study. You haven't gotten it yet, have you? I have. Long
long ago."

Yep. Had it for ages. But I never said so on this ng, which of course
would make it obvious I never said I read it either. I simply said I'd
only quoted the magazine who quoted Embry.

Let me see now. Dec 5 comes after Dec 2.

Having and "stating" I had it are two different things, now aren't
they?

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! :-)

You need to sit in pail of water little boy.

Show me where I lied. R R R R R R

I never said I had the study or read it before we had that
conversation you site. How could I possibly be lying saying I never
said I had it?

All you need to do is find someplace prior to Dec 2nd where I said I
had it or READ it to make me a liar. Want to try again?

The same old Droaning lies. While calling others liars.

I find you absolutely fascinating to watch in your public exhibitions.

Doan

Silly boy.

Stop spanking your monkey in public.

Kane
Old April 8th 04, 01:05 AM
Doan

On 6 Apr 2004, Alina wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message om...

I do? I forget if I mentioned the size in the ng. text attachment

wouldn't be very large.

You did :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g.goog le.com

Oops! Kane0 got caught with his lies once again. ;-) Here is the

quote:

All I said was I forgot if I mentioned the size, not that I didn't
mention the size.

Oh, what a tangled web we weaved! ;-)

Forgetting and stating one has forgotten is now lying?

More weasel words! :-)

YOu need language lessons again.

More weasel words! ;-)

You are assigned, on penalty if you do not, as being recognized as the
liar YOU are, to look up "lie," "lying," and "liar" and provide us
with any authority that supports your claim that fogetting and saying
so constitutes in itself, lying.

LOL!

"I hope Gerald and "Alina" have a high speed connection to the
internet. That's a lot of graphics to send."

Yep, and I forgot I said that. That IS why I said I forgot IF I said
anything about the size.

More weaseling! ;-)

Now show us were I lied again.

LOL!

And here are more of Kane0's lies in the past:

Dec 2, 2003

"I never stated that I had read it.

Yep, I never stated I read it. That doesn't say I read it or not.
Notice the date. Have you a reference to a date prior to Dec 2, 03
where I said I had read it?

Oct 12, 2003:

"When he did this study, I have read, he started with the opposite
belief, that more and better punishments would be the answered. He was
surprised."

You even boasted:

"Write him for a list of peer reviews. I'm sure he'd accomodate. Tell
him Kane sent you."

I've only quoted the article on his
study and cited his quotes in that article as to his findings.

No lie there, and plenty of evidence I and others have quoted the
magazine article, not the study.

Have you googled yourself? ;-)

[...]

The heat is on your butt! ;-)

Show me where I lied. R R R R R R

On this newsgroup! :-)

I never said I had the study or read it before we had that
conversation you site. How could I possibly be lying saying I never
said I had it?

Weasel! ;-)

All you need to do is find someplace prior to Dec 2nd where I said I
had it or READ it to make me a liar. Want to try again?

Already have!

The same old Droaning lies. While calling others liars.

Looking in the mirror, Kane? :-)

I find you absolutely fascinating to watch in your public exhibitions.

So is Alina with yours! ;-)

Doan

Silly boy.

Silly "never-spanked" boy! :-)

Stop spanking your monkey in public.

Stop calling people "smelly-****" in public, "never-spanked" boy!

Kane0 Kan't!

Doan

lying Kane General 1 February 18th 04 06:02 AM
lying Kane General 0 February 13th 04 07:30 PM
Lying Kane General 0 February 13th 04 06:58 PM
Another child killed in kincare Kane General 39 February 12th 04 06:55 PM