Stepdaughter Allergic to Everything

Old May 12th 05, 02:12 PM
Mark Probert

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
oups.com...

You never cease to amaze me.

You never cease to amuse me on how you squirm when I post something about
these witch doctors.

You dig up some articles about an
UNLICENSED naturopathic doctor and somebody in Australia.

I did not do any digging. I did a simple Google search and posted the first
few I found. There have been others discussed in other newsgroups, one of
which you have posted to.

I don't even
know the licensing requirements in Australia. I really don't care.

Australia is a civilized country and you should care. With globalization,
what happens in one profession anywhere can affect public perception
everywhere.

I'm
in the United States of America. What do you have about naturopathic
doctors as a WHOLE. There are thousands of them.

Can you say "false appeal to authority"? Sure you can. The fact that there
are a lot of them is irrelevant to the efficacy of their "profession."

Would it be fair for
me to single out individual conventional doctors? Especially ones who
are UNLICENSED.

Absolutely unfair. You see, in many states there are no licensing laws
regarding naturopaths. Thus, their actions, while medically fraudulent, are
not criminally illegal. Anyone practising RealMedicine without a license is
committing a crime. I trust that even you can see that difference now that I
have explained it to you.

Where are the thousands of people protesting and
complaining about bad experiences with naturopathic doctors?

Like I said, many of the conditions that are treated by naturopaths are self
limiting, and the person would have recovered without said "treatment." They
were gullible enough to go in the first place, and, thus, they see no harm.

Naturopathic doctors have UNIVERSITIES.

I believe that they have around four schools. How many schools do they have
that are unlicensed?

It is not a profession in
hiding.

Well....sometimes they should be in hiding. Speaking of which, one of the
leading "Naturopathic Doctors" Hulda R. Clark, who got her mail order degree
from a school which advertises on a match book cover, IS in hiding in
Mexico.

My naturopathic doctor has a big sign outside her office. She
is in the yellow pages. She has a website. She is not in a back alley.

Makes 'em easier to find and sue that way.

Personally, I want to see them ALL licensed and regulated. Anyone practicing
without a license should be dealt with.

Old May 13th 05, 08:10 AM
Brad_Chad

You've ducked and dodged every one of my points with your nonsense.
There are thousands of naturopathics practicing in the USA (in the
open) without being sued. You have not addressed this, after all your
nonsense. You keep harping on this unlicensed thing for some reason.
Unless you are an idiot, you probably shouldn't go to an unlicensed
person for any medical problem.

The reason many people go to naturopathic doctors in the first place is
that conventional doctors could not solve their problem. Didn't you
read about my health problem. I posted it earlier. Your argument sounds
weaker every day.

Brad_Chad

Old May 13th 05, 08:17 AM
Brad_Chad

Excuse me Your Weakness (instead of Your Highness). Your argument looks
weaker every day. Why do naturopathic doctors keep getting satisfied
customers who do not complain to the news media? You talk a lot of
crap. There are thousands of naturopathic doctors in the USA making a
living. People wouldn't keep seeing the same naturopathic doctor if
they were not getting good results.

Brad_Chad

Old May 13th 05, 02:58 PM
Mark Probert

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
ups.com...
Excuse me Your Weakness (instead of Your Highness). Your argument looks
weaker every day. Why do naturopathic doctors keep getting satisfied
customers who do not complain to the news media?

You have been told the answer to this fallacious point numerous times. The
person who goes to a naturopath often has a condition which does not require
medical intervention, and, after getting some TLC from the naturopath, they
feel better and have nothing to complain about.

You talk a lot of
crap. There are thousands of naturopathic doctors in the USA making a
living. People wouldn't keep seeing the same naturopathic doctor if
they were not getting good results.

Here are some interesting stories about these murderous witch doctors:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...530570,00.html

http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,7102560^1702,00.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...4/s1353733.htm

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...ms/debbie.html

And..please do not complain that some of the witch doctors are in
Australia...it is the "profession" that is flawed.

Old May 13th 05, 03:04 PM
Mark Probert

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
ups.com...
You've ducked and dodged every one of my points with your nonsense.
There are thousands of naturopathics practicing in the USA (in the
open) without being sued.

False logic, like I have pointed out to you. The fact that they have not
been sued is irrelevant, since they are often "treating" something that
requires no treatment.

You have not addressed this, after all your
nonsense.

Sure I have. Sadly, you cannot see the pure logic of my point.

You keep harping on this unlicensed thing for some reason.

BOING (the sound of your mis-statement hitting a stone wall). YOU raised the
issue of non-licensed. I pointed out that I want them all licensed.

Unless you are an idiot, you probably shouldn't go to an unlicensed
person for any medical problem.

Agreed. However, in those areas where these witch doctors are not licensed,
there is absolutely no way for the average person to know that their ND
degree came from a school which is advertised on a matchbook cover.

The reason many people go to naturopathic doctors in the first place is
that conventional doctors could not solve their problem. Didn't you
read about my health problem. I posted it earlier. Your argument sounds
weaker every day.

Yes, I keep diluting my arguments in the hope that when I reach a
homeopathic dilution, one devoid of logic and facts, it will be effective
and you will see the light.

Old May 14th 05, 05:39 AM
Brad_Chad

You must be blind because I have made the same point again and again. I
had chronic fatigue and joint pain for years. My conventional doctors
could not do anything about it. I only got better after I read a
magazine article about Hidden Food Allergies. I found out later that
Hidden Food Allergies is one of the first things that naturopathic
doctors look for. Remember when I told you about my medical history in
an earlier posting?

Brad_Chad

Old May 14th 05, 05:42 AM
Brad_Chad

I did address this when I told you about my medical history.

You can research almost anything on the Internet.

Brad_Chad

Old May 14th 05, 08:49 PM
Mark Probert

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
ups.com...
You must be blind because I have made the same point again and again. I
had chronic fatigue and joint pain for years.

What tests were taken to prove you had chronic fatigue and joint pain?

My conventional doctors
could not do anything about it. I only got better after I read a
magazine article about Hidden Food Allergies.

So, reading an article made you feel better.

Old May 14th 05, 09:01 PM
Susan

x-no-archive: yes

Mark Probert wrote:

What tests were taken to prove you had chronic fatigue and joint pain?

What kind of moron would need a test to know he was fatigued and his
joints hurt?

Jeez.

Susan
Old May 15th 05, 11:55 AM
CWatters

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
ups.com...
You must be blind because I have made the same point again and again. I
had chronic fatigue and joint pain for years. My conventional doctors
could not do anything about it. I only got better after I read a
magazine article about Hidden Food Allergies. I found out later that
Hidden Food Allergies is one of the first things that naturopathic
doctors look for. Remember when I told you about my medical history in
an earlier posting?

Did your naturopathic doctor offer a choice of different naturopathic
treatments?