Stepdaughter Allergic to Everything

Old May 15th 05, 01:20 PM
Mark Probert

"Susan" wrote in message
x-no-archive: NO

If you choose to respond to my post, DO NOT do so with not archiving.

Mark Probert wrote:

What tests were taken to prove you had chronic fatigue and joint pain?

What kind of moron would need a test to know he was fatigued and his
joints hurt?

Jeez.

You missed a very subtle point I made wrt to such conditions as "chronic
fatigue syndrome" and folks such as Brad.

Susan

Old May 15th 05, 01:20 PM
Mark Probert

"CWatters" wrote in message

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
ups.com...
You must be blind because I have made the same point again and again. I
had chronic fatigue and joint pain for years. My conventional doctors
could not do anything about it. I only got better after I read a
magazine article about Hidden Food Allergies. I found out later that
Hidden Food Allergies is one of the first things that naturopathic
doctors look for. Remember when I told you about my medical history in
an earlier posting?

Did your naturopathic doctor offer a choice of different naturopathic
treatments?

Poland Spring or Tap.

Old May 15th 05, 03:23 PM
Susan

x-no-archive: yes

Mark Probert wrote:

If you choose to respond to my post, DO NOT do so with not archiving.

I'll post however I want to, with no direction from you.

You missed a very subtle point I made wrt to such conditions as "chronic
fatigue syndrome" and folks such as Brad.

What kind of tests do you believe would definitively detect the causes
of chronic fatigue and joint pain, since you're so all knowing?

Susan
Old May 15th 05, 06:12 PM
Brad_Chad

Are you an idiot, Mark? I felt pain. I did not need a test to know I
had pain. Just because conventional doctors couldn't find the cause of
the pain does not mean that it doesn't exist. Conventional medicine may
just not have the technology YET to find the cause. I just wanted a
safe and effective way of getting rid of the pain. Naturopathic doctors
can do that by looking for Hidden Food Allergies.

Reading an article tipped me off to the fact that I should look into
Hidden Food Allergies as a cause of my pain. I then read some other
books about Hidden Food Allergies.Then I knew how to search for my
hidden food allergies, by adjusting my diet. Why do I have to repeat
everything twice?

Brad_Chad

Old May 15th 05, 06:14 PM
Brad_Chad

Susan, you are like a breath of fresh air. Mark can be such a moron.

Brad_Chad

Old May 15th 05, 06:18 PM
Brad_Chad

The point I was making was that I had fatigue all of my life.
Conventional doctors could only look for diabetes. Naturopathic doctors
are willing to look for Hidden Food Allergies.

Brad_Chad62

Old May 15th 05, 06:21 PM
Brad_Chad

I found out about Hidden Food Allergies by reading a magazine article.
I could have found out sooner by visiting a naturopathic doctor.

Brad_Chad62

Old May 15th 05, 07:01 PM
CWatters

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
ups.com...
I found out about Hidden Food Allergies by reading a magazine article.
I could have found out sooner by visiting a naturopathic doctor.

Did you only try one naturopathic doctor or did you visit several and work
out which was the best?

Old May 15th 05, 07:04 PM
CWatters

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
oups.com...

Naturopathic doctors can do that by looking for Hidden Food Allergies.

Why do they call it "hidden"?

Old May 15th 05, 09:56 PM
Mark Probert

"Susan" wrote in message
x-no-archive: NO

Mark Probert wrote:

If you choose to respond to my post, DO NOT do so with not archiving.

I'll post however I want to, with no direction from you.

Note that there is no requirement that you respond to me. You can remain
silent. If you choose to give up that silence, what you say will be
archived.

Like I said, if you do not want to say something that could be archived, DO
NOT post to me. I will ensure that it is archived.

You missed a very subtle point I made wrt to such conditions as "chronic
fatigue syndrome" and folks such as Brad.

What kind of tests do you believe would definitively detect the causes
of chronic fatigue and joint pain, since you're so all knowing?

None. I use this question to illustrate a point. AltieNuts like to whine
that there are conditions, e.g. AD/HD, which are not subject to a simple
test for diagnostic purposes. When they start complaining about one of the
AltieNuts favorites, like CFS, or MCS, I ask them what tests would prove
that those conditions exist.

Susan